PDA

View Full Version : Packet Logger

tacoX
2002-02-22, 10:57 AM
Well, this is bad news for all you hackers out there! If you do any testing with packets from this point on, you risk the chance of your account being. All odd packets will be logged by the server. It is very possible that they can deleate your account for MapHacking! So we will see a large amount of accounts being deleated. Although, I think this is only for the people that abuse methods. It has been reported that blizzard is currently changing dupers accounts passwords! Dont be suprised if you duped and lost your account. :mad:

CorrupTeD
2002-02-22, 11:40 AM
yea its tru.. but i think they only do it if the packet is already patched? because as soon as i tried to do the last matrix at about 330 Est Am it disconnected me... the strange thing is my password is gone but my account is still alive? i cant remake a new account wth same name becasue its already taken... is it possible bnet will just change the pass back like last time when account with dupes could not log on? this is probabbly to stop people from testin new ideas witht eh matrix..

SFMajin-MoD
2002-02-25, 07:48 AM
Well I will tell you this. Bnet is probably gonig to give it back. They will make d2 "Flawless"(lol) then Change the password back. Because they CAN Delete accounts, so why didn't they? If they just changed the password, then they can change it back and most likely will. Anyways why hasn't blizzard fixed the f*cking skill hack yet... lol

tacoX
2002-02-25, 04:11 PM
Well, I hope that they just deleate the dupers accounts, that used the matrix method, and then turn off the dupe check...

Then I will be one rich mofo! And Jared, then I can tell Dan I can buy a car with my paypal money, lol.