PDA

View Full Version : help on crafted gloves

ÆonFluX
2002-09-27, 03:35 PM
ok for my zon i need to make crafted blood gloves , i know it takes a nef rune a pruby and a jewel. i hear the best is 20 ias with some other good stuff and +passive skills.
can someone give me a quick rundown of whats involved here, i just whant to know does the kind of heavy gloves count and does the stats on the jewel effect the end result of the crafted stats? ie if i put a 15% ias jewel in the mix will that help in the end or should i use really lousy jewel, same question for the gloves. do they need to be magic?

Adrenachrome
2002-09-27, 04:42 PM
i have several very nice blood gloves i made:
20% ias 3% LL 12 str 34% cold resist
20% ias 2% LL +2 passive 4 str
6% LL 10% crushing blow 9 str

the jewel does not affect the stats of the glove the class of the glove only affects the defense. You can get any mods on any defense gloves like : 20% ias 3/3 leech +2 martial arts 4 defense heave gloves
or something like 20% ias 3% LL +2 bow/xbow 104 defense
out of say... 10-15 gloves i craft i get nice ones like 20% ias 3% leech. out of say 30-40 i can get godly ones like the +2 passive 20% ias 3% leech +xx str/dex type shit

GOOD LUCK!! its n ot all that hard to get nice shit crafting

ÆonFluX
2002-09-27, 06:18 PM
wow dude thanx thats exactly what i needed to know, im really new to the crafting aspect of everything, how do you do other items?? and what is the best (and cheapest) way to experiment making things, id like to make more than gloves now too! thanx again

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-27, 06:46 PM
direct link to all possible craftings, including the recipies:
http://www.diabloii.net/items/crafted/recipes.shtml

ÆonFluX
2002-09-28, 11:06 AM
oops sorry its hitpower not blood i made a mistake, and pruby not saphire and i think an ort rune. sorry
:edit: ok i made a hit power gloves out of some magical chain gloves, got crap, no ias and no skillz the other was like a 3 to leech how often does the ias come up??