PDA

View Full Version : How Do You "Pop" someone??

Doofus_AW
2002-09-27, 01:22 PM
Is there a method that does not involve hacking?

I heard if you put out some bait for someone trying to retrieve their body and then there inventory is too full you can kill them and pop them. Is that true? It never worked for me.

Thanks,

Doofus :d

drx
2002-09-27, 02:02 PM
alot of people dont know about it anymore
best way that works is the following:
go to a cow game

[edited by UN#1 : POPing other's is the eviliest thing to do.]

kill em...
tada...

User Name # 1
2002-09-27, 02:59 PM
I do not support any kind of pop method.
Sorry, but as long as I'll remain a mod, no pop method will be posted on Zelaron.

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-27, 03:47 PM
How would you kill them in a cow game? You cant go into the cow level while hostile to anyone.

ÆonFluX
2002-09-27, 04:02 PM
ive played for a while now and never had anyone try, last night two people tried. maybe the topic of this thread can be changed to how to avoid being popped. it really sucks if it happens and the less people know about it the better. theres been a few times that i picked up my body and still had it lying on the ground and it was because i had to hit w and pick up again. afterward i realized that if i had gotten killed again! oh man. my advice if you have alot of good stuff and a pretty full inventory, unless your body is in a really safe place , either have some friends clear the area first or leave the game and play it safe, imagine loosing your ss or wf cause you didnt want to waste 1 minute of your time being careful!

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-27, 04:20 PM
And if you ever pick up your body and notice it is still on the ground, EXIT THE GAME IMMEDIATELY!!!

Adrenachrome
2002-09-27, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
How would you kill them in a cow game? You cant go into the cow level while hostile to anyone. killing people is cows is not impossible with a hydra sorc
make hydras all around the cowers tp out and hostile

and poping has never involved a "hack" its a trick ppl play on noobs or when even an expeirenced pvp player makes a mistake and cliks on an item they can equip and cannot fit the item they replaced with it in their invo when they pick up their body

popping is stealing stealing is noobish and childish not to mention gay as fuck
ive never stolen anything from ppl on bnet and have never had anything stolen from me
maybe bnet has charma

drx
2002-09-27, 05:03 PM
but it is still great revenge on someone you dont like...thats the ONLY time i pop someoen

Hades-Knight
2002-09-27, 05:24 PM
my zon was poped a couple tiems coz i was usign str charms to be able to use windforce i think, i died but the wf was still in my equip slot but RED some1 killed me and my body poped, lost about 4 sojs, an eaglehorn , a gaze, and some other stuff

User Name # 1
2002-09-28, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
How would you kill them in a cow game? You cant go into the cow level while hostile to anyone.

Just FYI, I edited his post.
He was talking about killing people in act 3 durance. Not in secret cow level. nm.

Hell Hound
2002-09-28, 09:41 AM
hey user name #1 maybe u should resign you are too bias and mods shouldn't be because this is a baird to discus that kind of thing just keep that inmind and if anyone wants the opoing method email me at pixel_37@yahoo.com or pm me on this board ill be glad to tell ya if that don't work whisper me at *hell_hound666 or *hell_hound-mule on uswest

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-28, 09:44 AM
Don't talk shit to UN1, he is a better mod then you could ever be. I think Chruser was smart to mod him. He knows his stuff.

Hell Hound
2002-09-28, 09:47 AM
still he is too bias and he should be i wasn't talking shit i was just saying that is too bias and yes he knows his shit i can't deny that

User Name # 1
2002-09-28, 09:51 AM
Of course, nosebleed, you can spread that gay way to steal other's stuffs freely via ICQ/AIM/PM/E_mail/Whisper/whatever.... If it makes you feel godly.... But this trick just makes me vomitting. That's why I will delete all post about it i will see in this forum.

POP is for GAY ASSHOLE !
well, i said it.

Hell Hound
2002-09-28, 10:51 AM
BIAS BIAS i don't use it but this board is for spreading stuff like that so fuck off u little bias prick i have been poped twice but it don't matter u shouldn't be bias about the topic i'm not
so go fuck yourself

btw duping and trade hack are just as bad

User Name # 1
2002-09-28, 11:02 AM
Hum... did you felt offended to tell me to fuck off ?
I won't be offended, as I think that you are upset... Reason is why are you ??
Just one thing, use flame forum next time if you want to insult me. This is not the place for.

Btw, trade hack is as bad. I already told this in other thread.
Duping is just fun, because before you can dupe, you have to think and try lots of stuff. Unless you just wait for public method and just apply it without thinking/knowing what you are doing.

One more thing: i'm not English native (you surely had already state it), so I'm not quite sure about BIAS meaning. But nevermind, I won't argue with someone which told me to fuck off after just 1 reply...

Hell Hound
2002-09-28, 11:59 AM
lol sorry i get out of control sometimes ill just cease and disist. i just meant this board should allow things like that weather u like it or i like it or not chruser should be the deciding factor in this arguments or what is acceptible

btw i didn't know u weren't english what nationality are u? i might know some of your language so i can explain things better no phun intended (no offence and not to make fun)

PS i don't like popping i just know that it isn't agenst the rules to post about it

User Name # 1
2002-09-28, 12:10 PM
Any kind of stealing someone elses stuffs should not be allowed in this board, including poping, bruteforcing and massive trade hacking.
I don't think Chruser would be against this.

PS: I didn't meant that you like popping. If it is not against the rule to post about it, it is now NOT allowed to post method on how effectively doing it.

Doofus_AW
2002-09-28, 02:58 PM
Wow, started a little controversy lol. I was really just curious no big deal. Back to your corners all lol. It does seem a little hypocritical to ban discussing it, I mean if you knowingly trade some noob a duped item for 20 sojs and you KNOW that item is going to dissapear is that any more "ethical" then popping someone ????

Doofus :d

Adrenachrome
2002-09-28, 04:38 PM
you cannot pop someone unless they make a mistake with thier gear so stop thinking you can jsut go around popping ppl whenever u want oh ans
Knight-rider or whatever your name is how the fuck did you pop and lose 4 sojs
1: you will never lose anything from your invo
2: if you were wearing them you could only lose 2
3: why the fick is your zon wearing sojs
4: if thats not what u meant i take it all back