PDA

View Full Version : What I would like to see

Medieval Bob
2002-09-26, 02:57 PM
I would like to see in the new patch, the option to make new characters with a special tag.
It could be used for a few things.
Maybe you could put dueling restrictions not on the character level, but on the amount of time he has been in existance.
This would be really good if the cow level were nerfed like some of us have heard it will be.
Also, it could be like with regular/expansion. Nontagged players couldn't join a game with tagged and vice versa.
I would love to see this. It might not cut down on haxxing because, with a new patch, there will be bugs, BUT it would effectively remove all the hacked/duped items for players that don't want to be involved with them.

Just a couple of cents.

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-26, 03:05 PM
I totally agree with you.

User Name # 1
2002-09-27, 11:43 AM
Wasn't what it was supposed to be ?
like a new realm. old chars can't join/mix with new chars.
That's what I heard about...

Chruser
2002-09-27, 11:44 AM
Gee, what is the latest patch anyway? I haven't checked in ages.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-27, 11:53 AM
1.09 is the latest patch, still to this day blizz has not released the 1.10 or said anything 100% sure about it, damn lazy asses

Medieval Bob
2002-09-27, 10:18 PM
Ya I think I actually heard something about realm specific characters with the new patch, but I wasn't sure. Maybe this will be a new beginning.

Dark Dragoon
2002-09-28, 04:20 PM
They said the new up coming ladder chars cannot be tweaked, and cannot interact with 1.09 characters until that ladder season is over. BUT, the thing that goes along with it is supposedly new uniques that can only spawn in the ladder character realm. There are a lot of unfinished uniques, and if people brought them over to the non-ladder realm, they would be worth a fortune.

iusetobekool
2002-09-29, 04:34 PM
oh shoot, is this mean no pbot and maphacks?