PDA

View Full Version : What a SCAM!

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-21, 03:53 PM
www.godlyitem.bravepages.com/
check it out!
what a scammer, this shit is from open b.net and if it isnt damn i would buy some.

User Name # 1
2002-09-21, 04:44 PM
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6420

This is the same guy.

Grav
2002-09-21, 04:49 PM
Hey, if they can sell pet rocks..

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-09-21, 06:45 PM
Right... I have a pet rock... :)

EX-Mania
2002-09-22, 08:39 AM
thats quite stupid tho! i hate when people do that, but if you were to sue him, he would win because he states that it is open battle.net. he says nobody will ever kill you on open BATTLE NET AGAIN!!!!! thats what it says... but hes just hopin to scam people legally lol.. and thats what he's doin

Dz7
2002-09-22, 10:23 AM
but the thing is..his IQ is probebly negative 4000 (super negative genius :) ) because he could of put it in FINE print at the bottom of the page ..like

<HTML>
<h6>Open Battle.net only</h6>
</html>

and nobody would ever read it

but because he put BATTLE.NET!!! in capitals it makes you look twicfe and then u see open and tada..he just got fucked

EDIT: Homosexual forums like these dont support HTML Tags..basically the h6 makes it super small text that no one can read unless u have like 400X resolving power microscopes

ZERONX
2002-09-22, 02:12 PM
thats a pretty cool idea you shouldnt of said that though now your helping people scam lol

JeDiHaCkEr
2002-09-22, 05:13 PM
God, he would make a ton of cash if he just lowered the prices... and set up a sister shop at ebay LMAO.

BMS-IcE-
2002-09-23, 01:09 PM
Some people just don't think of things.

WetWired
2002-09-23, 01:25 PM
EDIT: Homosexual forums like these dont support HTML TagsActually, most vB forums don't support HTML tags. One errant html tag can make the rest of a thread unreadable. They would also allow people to put any kind of malicious code they wanted into their posts. Much of what you can do in HTML you can do with vB tags such as [b],[i],[size],[color],[glow],[alpha],[img] and if there is something cool that you'd like to be able to do that the current tags don't allow, let one of us know and we'll consider adding a new tag for you.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-23, 01:41 PM
ahh thanks for the tip

zeal311
2002-09-23, 02:21 PM
ummmm look what jackass said- Item description:
The items I am selling is DIABLO 2 LORD OF DESTRUCTION BATTLE NET ITEMS. If you do no have Lord of destruction, you can not use the items. The items are on both USWEST and USEAST BATTLE NET. Those are the best of best items ever appeared on the DIABLO 2 LORD BATTLE NET. Those Items are bugged items which mean that they are the rarest items on battle net, the chances of getting them are extrememly small.

did u hear that? The items are on both USWEST and USEAST BATTLE NET. he said that and it is false advertising sue his loser ass. damn that guy pisses me off.