PDA

View Full Version : problem here

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 01:47 PM
DAMN im really really stupid, some guy stole my account, and then he whispered me "hey i stole your account, hahahahahah" and all that, then i asked how did you do it, he said i downloaded a program but i didn't the only program i downloaded was pindlebot.... so damn? anyways long story, then i changed my password to something different, but then i went out side and i forgot what i changed it too... :aww: so damnit, is there any hack i can make, or something to change my password, i mean, its not illegal to bruteforce your own account is it? :( please someone help me

Hades-Knight
2002-09-15, 01:56 PM
where did you get the bot? thats why you should only download from trustworthy sites like hellmonkeys

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 02:01 PM
i did! i downloaded it from the link off these forums... but my question still stands, is there a hack or something were i can get my password back... like i said, bruteforce isn't illegal if you do it to yourself right?

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 03:08 PM
can someone acctually help me?

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 03:12 PM
no no, seriously, can u please help me, i had godly stuff on those chars! i was selling on ebay now they paid me and i don't have the ITEMS!!!!! HELP!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 04:02 PM
DAMN im really really stupid, some guy stole my account, and then he whispered me "hey i stole your account, hahahahahah" and all that, then i asked how did you do it, he said i downloaded a program but i didn't the only program i downloaded was pindlebot.... so damn? anyways long story, then i changed my password to something different, but then i went out side and i forgot what i changed it too... so damnit, is there any hack i can make, or something to change my password, i mean, its not illegal to bruteforce your own account is it? please someone help me

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 04:02 PM
oh yeah i downloaded pindle pot from the link in this forum

User Name # 1
2002-09-15, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by WetWired
Please do not double post. Use the edit button and add a post script to your first post instead of making a new post unless someone has already replied to the first post.

And I merged the 2 threads you made.

okok44
2002-09-15, 06:13 PM
lol this story sounds funny it doesnt sound like if really got hacked . its more like u want to know how to hack into other ppls acc's cuase if u did by any chance forget ur pass call blizz and do what they tell u.

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 06:16 PM
wtf.... i got hacked! he stole my account, he whispered me and i took a screen shot! and what do you mean call blizz, plz explain

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-15, 06:21 PM
1. Go to www.blizzard.com.
2. Go to "Contact us" or whatever.
3. Pick up the phone.
4. Dial the number.
5. Talk to them. Tell them that your account was stolen.
6. Sulk when they say it is your fault.

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-15, 06:34 PM
but seriously.... THAT DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL... is there anything i can do? i mean that was my only account! i don't wana start all over again... PLEASE HELP! im not bull shitting its my account, i forgot the password, come on......... zelaron, u let me down :rant: O_O

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-16, 10:10 AM
It's your fault anyway.

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-16, 07:35 PM
how is it my fault? the only thing i downloaded was the mephbot from this forum, so, blah? could an administrator help me... email me... whatever, i have proof that he stole my account and that *maikuraki20402 is my account, there are previous posts where i stated i wanted to play with other players on west, and i put my account name

iusetobekool
2002-09-18, 05:48 PM
rico u sounded like ur making all this up just to make people feel sorry for u and teach u how to hack people.

Doofus_AW
2002-09-19, 09:33 AM
Yeah all you have to do is tell blizzard the account name and they will get it back for you. i had a freind this happened to and he had his account back in less then 2 hours...JUST CALL EM!!!!

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-21, 01:42 PM
how do i call them, plz post a link to there site with the #

Medieval Bob
2002-09-21, 02:00 PM
You said he whispered you. How did he whisper you if he was on your account? You said you downloaded Pindlebot from these forums, then you said you donwloaded Mephbot. You said you changed the pass, but obviously you wouldn't have been able to since the guy "stole your account"

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-09-21, 02:36 PM
Wtf? You can't call blizzard for your password back... fucking idiots

Hellmonkeys
2002-09-21, 03:02 PM
Yes you can, they will tell you to create a new account then you do that then they check the CD Key used with the creatino of the new account with the key that was used to create the old account and if it is the same they will E-Mail you your password.

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-09-21, 03:16 PM
Holy shit! I never knew that! :D

iusetobekool
2002-09-21, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Hellmonkeys
Yes you can, they will tell you to create a new account then you do that then they check the CD Key used with the creatino of the new account with the key that was used to create the old account and if it is the same they will E-Mail you your password.

koo ill keep that in mind.

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-22, 02:01 PM
hey hellmonkey, where do i phone/tell/email them, can someone please post a link?

ZERONX
2002-09-22, 02:17 PM
i got a really goood idea dude why not go to www.blizzard.com and LOOK YOU LAZY BUGGER

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-22, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
You said he whispered you. How did he whisper you if he was on your account? You said you downloaded Pindlebot from these forums, then you said you donwloaded Mephbot. You said you changed the pass, but obviously you wouldn't have been able to since the guy "stole your account"

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.

hey man, i have 2 accounts!

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-22, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ZERONX
i got a really goood idea dude why not go to www.blizzard.com and LOOK YOU LAZY BUGGER

and i did look around blizzard on the whole site, and theres nothing like what hellmonkey said, i don't get it, someone help me out here? is there a phone #? a email address?