PDA

View Full Version : Wow... Look At this!

bishob
2002-09-13, 07:54 PM
www.geocities.com/itemd2

Any idea how this guys is doing it?

zeal311
2002-09-13, 08:58 PM
???? maybe there singleplayer items and he just takes pics of em and then sells em for assloads of money and doesnt give the guy the itmes. i use to hack on open and i had tons of these items exactly like this. maybe he got them from open to closed by some magical way. some1 shed some light on this subject

IXShadowXI
2002-09-13, 08:59 PM
it Open B-net Jamellas Hello~

Sum Yung Guy
2002-09-13, 09:05 PM
Item description:
The items I am selling is DIABLO 2 LORD OF DESTRUCTION BATTLE NET ITEMS. If you do no have Lord of destruction, you can not use the items. The items are on both USWEST and USEAST BATTLE NET.

Question and answers:

1. I heard that blizzard started to deleted the items, so will I lose the items? and are those items duped since they have same stats?
Yes, blizzard does deleted some of the bugged items. However, my items DID NOT get deleted and if they get deleted in the future, I will give refund or replacement items. I do not know if the items are duped or not since I bought those items from other people; however, you will not lose the items. And if you lost it, I will do as I said before(money back or item replacement).

2. How can I trust you? How I do I know if you received the money and will give the items to me?
Well, there is nothing more I could say. This is online business, it is based on a matter of trust. However, there are few things I could say. I give give you my name and address when you send me payment, so if you do not like the items you bought, you can always find me. If you still do not trust me, DO NOT buy from me then!!! There are always people who trust me and those are the ones who RULES THE PK ROOM. You just need to deal with your cheap weapons and get killed all the time.

3. Can I trade with you? or use sojs to buy it?
No, I will not trade. I am selling for real US dollars only!!! Sojs worth nothing those days, and compared to my items, I will not give you even if u paid me 400 sojs!!! So do not bother send me emails and ask about it!! I want real hard cash only!!!

4. How do you give the items to me? and when?
I will put the items you asked for into an mule character then send to your email and will be within 24 hours after the payment received.

5. I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can ask me personally. please read all the information on this website first, and if you still can not find the answer you looking for. please send me an email to: d2trader123@hotmail.com

Thank you for buying my items and have fun in dialbo!!!! yes, WE ARE THE PKERS!!!! WE PK IN GAME!!!!!!!!!!

drx
2002-09-13, 09:13 PM
he says that the items are on west and east...and open uses any gateway...there fore...they are on open

Sum Yung Guy
2002-09-13, 09:17 PM
atleast he says you can get a refund if you dont want em

ask_rabber
2002-09-13, 09:33 PM
After you bought those items, no one can ever kill you on open BATTLE NET!!!!

read before asking questions, they are usually answered within sites.

Adrenachrome
2002-09-13, 09:38 PM
lmao dont believe for 1 second they are closed items

Hellmonkeys
2002-09-13, 09:46 PM
Hehehe, there are lots of rumors that people are making them. Kenji Wing (a GOD Forum Admin) says he knows someone who can make white (non-rare, unique, etc.) items with pretty much any stat.

User Name # 1
2002-09-14, 03:18 AM
Damn... a guy who sells OPEN bnet item !.. LMFAO !!

drx
2002-09-14, 09:28 AM
yeah i heard about those white items...
i hear you can make a duped unique turn white and keep its stats and lose its item code...but i think its 100% bull shit

Randuin
2002-09-14, 09:56 AM
the white is bullshit... it's like long history in the open bnet hacking history... heh... long ago... and it's just white LOOKING armor... you know? to look cool :)

User Name # 1
2002-09-14, 01:49 PM
Moved to General Chat.
These craps ain't hacking ;)

zeal311
2002-09-14, 02:59 PM
yea not only is he selling them but hes selling them for a shitload of $$$. i dont feel the least bit sorry for whoever buys 1

Hell Hound
2002-09-14, 03:04 PM
white isn't bullshit it is on open i have made my own and it doesn't have to be a duped item

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-09-14, 05:10 PM
whoever buys that is a .... PHO? :O)

EX-Mania
2002-09-14, 05:27 PM
lol, ok im gonna mess this guy up real bad and im proud, if you want ANY item here for free! go to a site and search for jamellas d2 editor, download items and put them inside the diabloII file, and then after go to the editor, choose the character file you want to open, edit your characters skills and items. use the items you downloaded and POOF you have everything the guy showed on his... site for free!

Mestivo
2002-09-14, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by EX-Mania
lol, ok im gonna mess this guy up real bad and im proud, if you want ANY item here for free! go to a site and search for jamellas d2 editor

There are better ones out there, like Fuzzier's Item Creator :D
www.nightshiver.com/ericjwin
it IS a trusted site and i've been using it since I found open :noid:

ÆonFluX
2002-09-17, 02:00 AM
gotta agree with mestivo eric j wins page is great, jamella was good but check out shadowmaster, its really good with the item creator, erics stat editor is the best for playing with stats, better than the ones in shadow and jamellas. but all of this is again is just boring old open bnet, it has its ups but seriously, check out nightshivers site while you're at it too .