PDA

View Full Version : My 1st pvp necro

Adrenachrome
2002-09-11, 03:32 PM
ok i am making my 1st pvp necro this is what im gonna do:
i am gonna use Trang belt (for cannot be frozen) 2 sojs (for mana and + skills) shaft with perfect ruby or jah(life) 15% res all jeweld wizzy jah'd or rubyd shako(life) jahd or shaeld storm
waterwalk (dex+life) and either trang gloves or crafted cast gloves if i get some good enough like 20% cast +dex/str/life/resists or something like that ok skills:
max lower resist/bone spirit/psn nova/bone armor im thinking just a couple in iron golem and amp and corpse explosion for cows
charms: p&b skill charms with life r/w fhr or resistances and small fhr r/w or life charms with resistances and see how that does gimme some input about what u think of my gear and skills and shit DO NOT FLAME MY WRITING SKILLS

Pekson
2002-09-14, 07:33 PM
Well there isnt much to say....youve thought about your necro well....but what about to fast cast rate rings so you can cast more bone spirits.....well i dont know.....i think youve still planned your nero well.

Adrenachrome
2002-09-15, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Pekson
Well there isnt much to say....youve thought about your necro well....but what about to fast cast rate rings so you can cast more bone spirits.....well i dont know.....i think youve still planned your nero well.
yes but i have base energy so i kinda need the 50% max mana from sojs

BMS-IcE-
2002-09-15, 01:23 PM
You will run out of mana quite often if you only have base mana, and you aren't using much mana regen stuff so unless you wear more mana regen or add more energy your going to be running around with little mana.

Adrenachrome
2002-10-04, 07:13 PM
nah with sojs+wizzy he has somehting like 900 mana he has plenty of mana with this
hes doing well all i need is p&b charms with mods and im done

Demosthenes
2002-10-04, 08:11 PM
why not use a couple of occy rings for the necro....or is that for sorcs only?

Adrenachrome
2002-10-05, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by mjordan2nd
why not use a couple of occy rings for the necro....or is that for sorcs only?
+3 sorc only

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-10-05, 03:14 PM
get a +2 necro ammy with resist all and frw and 10%+ fcr... and look at my pvp necro guide, trust me it is the best...

Adrenachrome
2002-10-06, 05:30 PM
just using maras right now

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-10-07, 02:40 AM
my necro uses shako, um'ed storm, wiz with 15 resist jewel, cats eye ammy, and mara ammy, raven frost, occy ring, tgods, trang glove, water walk, shaftstop and 25 5% faster run walk charms, and 15 20 life sc. he has 1200 life with all gear on, and runs so damn fast, i haven't been beaten in pk yet by a barb, pally, necro, sorc, or druid :p zons i run like a pussy (cat)

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-10-07, 06:33 AM
lol, just use the technique of busting up a bone wall, hide to the side of it, strafe to the right or left, fire 10 bone spirits in a wal, then hide behind the wall again, if the wall goes down, put it back up, it's like a safety barier for necro's

Adrenachrome
2002-10-07, 07:10 AM
no bone wall mines a tank
ill curse lower resist psn nova pop off a couple bone spirits and its over for almost anyone

pepin2001
2002-10-12, 01:47 PM
lose the waterwalks. Use nat's or aldurs if you plan to use a (hel) stormshield.

Adrenachrome
2002-10-28, 01:40 AM
that makes no sense pepsiBlue or whatever
waterwalks gives 65 life 5% max fire resist and 15 dex why would i trade that for 20% r/w
sooo.... if i got faster boots
i would have to put 15 more in dex lose 5% max fire resist and 25 life fuck that

Boo~Hoo
2002-11-02, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
lol, just use the technique of busting up a bone wall, hide to the side of it, strafe to the right or left, fire 10 bone spirits in a wal, then hide behind the wall again, if the wall goes down, put it back up, it's like a safety barier for necro's

i like this better:

Shoot some bone spirits then when your target is running away bone prison them n shoot some more

Works all the time

Adrenachrome
2002-11-02, 10:53 PM
yea thats how it goes but mines a brute i dont have and bone walls
i lower resist psn nova and BS and ist over