PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism Close to home

JohnnyTAE
2002-09-05, 01:26 PM
TOOELE, Utah (AP) - Officials at the Deseret Chemical Depot, which stores and destroys nerve agent, sounded a terrorist alert Thursday morning after a possible intrusion.

Wade Mathews, with the Toole County Emergency Management, said sheriff's deputies setup a roadblock around the depot and the Utah Department of Public Safety was searching the area by helicopter.

A depot spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment or further information.

The depot, about 45 miles southwest of Salt Lake City, has been destroying a stockpile of deadly the chemical weapons since 1996. Earlier this year, it finished destroying the largest stockpile of sarin nerve gas in the United States.

Hades-Knight
2002-09-05, 01:55 PM
http://www.islamfortoday.com/burning_US_flag.jpg

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-05, 02:05 PM
That is really funny. Someone should hang you for posting that pic.

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-09-06, 05:21 PM
No shit, Knight, suck my cock you fucking faggot.

Strider Fury
2002-09-06, 05:24 PM
:cls: and it isnt kight in that picture, so wtf are you guys whining about?

NonGayMan
2002-09-06, 05:37 PM
I think knight is the one with the mouth wide open he is opening wide for wiccan ;)

Jamesadin
2002-09-06, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
http://www.islamfortoday.com/burning_US_flag.jpg

That is sad what people do.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-06, 06:21 PM
man, im not american, but i wish i was their so i could flame those fucken afgan's with a flamethrower

Jamesadin
2002-09-06, 06:30 PM
Im not american either (as most of you guys know) and what I want to know is, why do they hate americans? not canada, not england, just america. I dont understand.

Medieval Bob
2002-09-06, 07:41 PM
They hate Americans because they are taught to hate Americans. They are taught to hate Americans because of America's great economoy.
Also, have you seen the video of the ppl burning the flag and the guy holding it catches on fire? Rofl

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-06, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
They hate Americans because they are taught to hate Americans. They are taught to hate Americans because of America's great economoy.
Also, have you seen the video of the ppl burning the flag and the guy holding it catches on fire? Rofl

this is the reason... and many other reasons, but yes they have done a study and these people are basically mind controlled and are born to actually DIE in life for a cause, 1 of them which is to kill as many americans as possible, if america was just 1 step closer to afgan, damn their would be bombing 24/7 look at what is happening in jarusolem these people are fucken nuts and are kamakazee's just for the fucken sake of ALLA himself or whatever the fuck his name is

sory for swearing so much, im just pissed

Jamesadin
2002-09-07, 07:34 PM
I can imagine that..

Hades-Knight
2002-09-07, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by NonGayMan
I think knight is the one with the mouth wide open he is opening wide for wiccan ;)

i am the one with the little white hat in the head :noid:

Jamesadin
2002-09-07, 10:13 PM

I wish I saw that.

Sirpullido
2002-09-07, 10:18 PM

Wrong, completely wrong, that's just an egocentric point of view, they hate me cuz i'm richer...That's stupid

Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"

this is the reason... and many other reasons, but yes they have done a study and these people are basically mind controlled and are born to actually DIE in life for a cause, 1 of them which is to kill as many americans as possible, if america was just 1 step closer to afgan, damn their would be bombing 24/7 look at what is happening in jarusolem these people are fucken nuts and are kamakazee's just for the fucken sake of ALLA himself or whatever the fuck his name is
sory for swearing so much, im just pissed U have no fucking idea about the Jerusalen matter, those people are not robots u can program to die 4 allah, in fact they dont die 4 allah, but surrounding all this matter is a lot of ignorancy, half-truths, and covered things...1st Jerusalen is not 4 the Jews nor it was when the exodus(after nazi genocide) Their Capital is Tel Aviv, but they just took over Jerusalem as they took over many other places by having the 5th better army all over the world (and the most sadist...) and fighting against people armed with stones & stuff like that...About the suicide bomb, well, just one thing to say...That's just an act of desesperation cuz that people is watching how their relatives are killed, how they are pushed out of their homes 4 jewish and how they are confined into somewhat between nazi camps as autswich and ghettos, cuz they are pushed to live in villages surrounded by fences...So they are in kinda a xtreme situation where their liives are unworthy, so they just sacrifice 4 their own people, instead of mere suicide they try to kill as much of those who have fucked up their lives....About that shit they are encouraged to make the war 4 allah...Well, catholics also have the crusades thing, and, who gives a flying fuck to it? there are no crusades, and when osama claimed the saint war...Wich muslim country responded???????
I'm fucking pissed at this thing against muslims....Osama is a muthafucker, so it is Saddam Hussein... But there are not white catholic muthefuckers????Hitler, Franco, Mussolini, Nixon, Milosevic, Bush...Heh... Just that the jews have far away TOO much power and even more in ur country and evry word against Israel is banned and accused of antisemitism, that's bullshit...Even the great novelist "Jose Saramago" (He's got a Nobel) went to Israel,(Jews bought a high percent of his books) and when he came back he tried to tell the truth how he saw it and got attacked, accussed and prosecuted....So sorry u cannot understand spanish cuz i have some texts that may change ur point of view....

PS: 1jew dead 7 jews hurted----Palestinians bombed, thousand of deaths...Who's the terrorist???????

Sum Yung Guy
2002-09-07, 10:31 PM
Man that was... you should be an english teacher Sirpullido, no really you should.

Jamesadin
2002-09-08, 09:13 AM
Yes move to North America after you take english and teaching in university

Strider Fury
2002-09-08, 12:25 PM
he did make a lot of good points i guess. but sirpullido always makes me laugh whenever he posts something like that in english, dont really know why. :O)

Sirpullido
2002-09-08, 12:44 PM
Glad to make u happy :p

Strider Fury
2002-09-08, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Jamesadin

I wish I saw that.

http://www.nationallampoon.com/news/truefacts/assets/burning.jpg

Demosthenes
2002-09-11, 08:51 PM
hehe...now that list pic is some funny stuff man.

Jamesadin
2002-09-11, 08:55 PM
MUAHAHAHA, it shows them, never burn a flag.