PDA

View Full Version : Items ppl have

Exterminator
2002-09-04, 05:43 PM
hi, I was wondering how the heck people get like 20 sojs. I know most people trade godly's which is like a 1 socketed shield with like 212 defence with massive resists. and I like a defence of 240 bone helm socketed with like a p ruby with wicked good mods. but how the heck do ppl get all these items. I can never get godlys. and I want godlys to be able to trade for sojs. Any tips that ppl have to help me get sojs and godlys and stuff pls tell me. thanks.

Hades-Knight
2002-09-04, 05:53 PM
i have only had 1 real dropped soj in my time playing diablo 2, the other 400 i had were duped :)

Exterminator
2002-09-04, 05:56 PM
so you mean to tell me that the only reason why people have like 40 sojs is because when there was a dupe method or if they know a dupe method they just got one soj and duped em all? well, that just plain sux, how am I gonna get sojs without being able to dupe? I only have 1 soj ugh.:(

BMS-IcE-
2002-09-04, 06:43 PM
Sojs were easy to get in pre .08 because of the spawning order of unique rings.. (If you had a Nagel Ring or Manald Heal in the game the next unique ring you find would always be a soj) and there were lots of duping methods found and rings are the only duped items that don't delete. Some rare amulets also don't delete.

Exterminator
2002-09-04, 06:45 PM
awww man, I guess I started playing Diablo 2 too late, I started playing after patch 1.09 cam out :-( anyone willing to gimme a couple sojs please? Im on US east.

BMS-IcE-
2002-09-05, 01:56 PM
The easiest way to get sojs now are through trading... the main way I get sojs is by trading cruel items I get off larzuk. I made around 60 sojs in the last 2 weeks.

User Name # 1
2002-09-05, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Exterminator
so you mean to tell me that the only reason why people have like 40 sojs is because when there was a dupe method or if they know a dupe method they just got one soj and duped em all?

No !

You start with 1 sojs, dupe 2, trade the 3 for an item, dupe item, trade them to get x*3 sojs, then trade a godly item and dupe it etc.. you will grown faster than duping sojs. + some items worth 40 sojs will take less place in your inv ;)

BMS-IcE-
2002-09-05, 02:45 PM
To bad you can't dupe anymore. >_<

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-05, 02:47 PM
If I sold all my shit I'd have about 20 SOJs. I've never duped or scammed. I started it 1.09. Best thing I was ever given was a memory staff, which I hocked for a bong and a SOJ. I started from there. I found a perfect Arreats in hell tristram somehow, from a little carver dude(or whatever they are). Got 6 SOJs for that. Found a raven in a cow game, got an SOJ for that. Ripped off a couple of newbs(its not scamming, just taking advantage of a good situation). Anyway, I may not be rich, but I don't have to beg.

P.S. Everything is hard before it is easy.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-05, 03:39 PM
just get some mf, make an 80+ barb, even if he has shit equip he can still survive, and do what other people are doing! USE PINDABOT!

okok44
2002-09-05, 06:20 PM
nah use meph bot he doesnt drop godly items but he drops more times then pindle ever will in 2 hours u could have items worth 10 sojs +.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-05, 07:15 PM
i have done 80 memph runs maually straight and all i found was stupid set items and shit ass uniques and a shako

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-05, 09:13 PM
A shako is good..I wish I had a shako..

okok44
2002-09-05, 10:30 PM
lol... but think of it which 1 is going to make u richer faster some guy that drops something ok like every 1000 or more runs or just to hours or less with lots of drops and more trade time.

Doofus_AW
2002-09-06, 09:13 AM
I accrued most of my "wealth" (estimated currently at about 200 sojs worth of items and 32 sojs) from good old fashioned non-bot Pindle runs in Hell mode (stopping to shop for cruels of course), and NM Diablo / Meph runs. All it takes is one so-called Godly item to get you started. My career in this sick, twisted, soj based economy was kicked off by a nice Etheral Titans on my first NM run ever. Just like any other economic system, buy low and sell high!

P.S. I have run 6 chars to lvls above 90 and have NEVER EVER seen a soj drop.

Doofus

!King_Amazon!
2002-09-06, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by &quot;CRØNîC-KîLLå&quot;
just get some mf, make an 80+ barb, even if he has shit equip he can still survive, and do what other people are doing! USE PINDABOT!

He plays classic. Cant use pindlebot on classic.