PDA

View Full Version : b4dd4ss telephone

Medieval Bob
2002-08-26, 08:08 PM
Was talking to my girlfriend and I'm picking up another conversation in a lot of fuzz... My phone's been doing that a lot lately.... Hrm.. I move around.... wait.. aim it this way.... Put my hand on the antenna.. OMG I can hear it perfectly... *Shhh* "My little tree is dying.... What am I going to do?" "Water it." "Ya but it's dying.." "Well did you sun it?" "I don't know what to do. It's dying." Damn.. is that code? Are we being invaded? People don't actually TALK about stuff like that on the phone do they? Omfg....

Sum Yung Guy
2002-08-26, 08:13 PM
when i lived in an apartment with my aunt that same stuff happend too

Medieval Bob
2002-08-26, 08:18 PM
Did they keep repeating "My tree is dying" or "The dog flies with glory" or shit like that?

Silverjinx18
2002-08-26, 09:08 PM
lol and something about chelsea...i dunno...I was kinda hoping for something like "so and so's having an affair w/ me" i dunno...I've got high hopes ...

JohnnyTAE
2002-08-26, 09:11 PM
LoL stuff like that happened around here a lot like 1 out of 5 times you pick up the phone, and yeah they talk about stupid stuff too... I hate it but sometimes it is pretty interesting

Silverjinx18
2002-08-26, 09:26 PM
hehe lets have an eves dropping forum hehe sweetness. :D

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-26, 10:33 PM
ya sometimes depending on the walky talky you are using it interferes with the phone signals, and you can pick up on quite allot of people, i heard some people 1 time when i was little talking phone sex lol :p