PDA

View Full Version : Airbone school

Hades-Knight
2002-08-25, 07:25 PM
i passed the first misison but the one in the plane i cant, i land in the damn circle and still

any inputs or tips?

ask_rabber
2002-08-25, 07:26 PM
yeah dont die on landing. and also, make sure you dont get hurt at all. i still suck at parachuting but do exactly that.

Hades-Knight
2002-08-25, 07:35 PM
what does it do fi i hit E? does it drops the parachute or open it?

ask_rabber
2002-08-25, 07:39 PM
if its set as the use key it flares the parachute, meaning opens the sides up more makin you slow down more. if i know a good distance to flare id tell you, but i suck at parachuting so i dont do it.

Sum Yung Guy
2002-08-25, 07:43 PM
ok heres exactly what you need to do and how flare works
during the jump mission as soon as you jump out wait about 5 seconds then go forward a bit... keep looking straight down til you see the circle and adjust as necasary to land in it... when you are about FIVE 5 feet from the ground HOLD DOWN ON YOUR FLARE BUTTON AND DONT LET GO! if yuou do it to soon you wont land properly and remember DONT LET GO OF FLARE... i love the new live fire mission FLS for airborne its pretty damn fun your squad jumps out of the plane and land in a field with trees on either side and you have to get into the hanger and theres 4 enemies in bunkers guarding it... its like 10+ vs 4 but its hard as hell because there in bunkers and they all have SAWs and grenades and all you get it m16a2 and smoke bombs