PDA

View Full Version : what skills should pally max?

Demosthenes
2002-08-24, 07:04 AM
I am gonna use schaffers, gaze, shaft, string, herald of zakarum, raven frost and raven spiral, haven't decided on ammy, gloves, or boots yet. What skills shuold I max out for pvp because I've never nade a pally before.

Apocolypze
2002-08-24, 07:33 AM
Well that all depends, bro. What type of paly shall you want to make?

Demosthenes
2002-08-25, 12:37 PM
im prolly gonna make a pally with fanat, zeal, and charge...but i dont know what else to get

Mestivo
2002-08-25, 12:41 PM
You might want to consider Holy Shield

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-27, 12:25 AM
max out charge
max out fana
max out foh
max out conviction

thats it, boom ya got a good pally, just pop in some frw charms and make sure u got 75% block rate and have as your secondary weapon to switch, use the pally scepter that adds +2 skills and +2 foh or whatever... change your ring and get a 11% ll ring and get 20% ias gloves OR massive ll glove... and get a +2 pally ammy with duel leach or at least life leach

Adrenachrome
2002-08-27, 03:48 AM
uhh 1st of all FOH doesnt make a good pally it makes a noob pally 2nd try a fury berzerker axe instead of the mallet its good for cows but inn a duel the shaeffers gets owned all day
oh and try sigons boots and gloves u might like the 30% ias and 10% life leech holla

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-27, 12:50 PM
i dont think you have noticed but foh can take down a barb in about 4 tops... depending on the skill's... so i dont see how it is being a n00b if u use it, it kills, thats what is important in duels... besides what else are you going to max instead of those skills?

enough said...

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-28, 05:16 PM
any more questions?

ask_rabber
2002-08-28, 06:20 PM
can you say 'burned' ? cuz he was.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-29, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by ask_rabber
can you say 'burned' ? cuz he was.

:whtusay: i dont get what you mean...

Demosthenes
2002-08-29, 09:34 PM
thnx guys

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-29, 09:49 PM
np

ask_rabber
2002-08-29, 09:49 PM
you say this

Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
i dont think you have noticed but foh can take down a barb in about 4 tops... depending on the skill's... so i dont see how it is being a n00b if u use it, it kills, thats what is important in duels... besides what else are you going to max instead of those skills?

enough said...

and then this, thus proving him wrong

any more questions?

and i say burned as in you owned him

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-29, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ask_rabber
you owned him

yes, why yes i did!

BMS-IcE-
2002-08-30, 01:17 PM
I seriously need to make a new Paladin... right now hes mainly melee with Foh as back up vs zons and anybody who runs.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-30, 02:50 PM
k so ask away

Adrenachrome
2002-08-31, 03:06 AM
my faulght "NooB" was a bad chioce of words ill explain myself 1st a foh pally takes no skill its like a sorc with lvl 40 ts run around and let ts do the work it: it gets old hella fast: and its just plain played out if u want to have FUN with a pally make a melee pally u wont get bored if u find the right peeps to duel with try ganes like palapk//1 and such
oh id like to see a foh pally take my barb im on east try /w *adrenachrome we shall see

Valmar
2002-09-14, 12:42 AM
Chronic what you told him is going to get him no ware but killed, and fast. Simply because you forgot one of THE most important skills, as mestivo said, Holy Shield is a must if you are going to have a pally worth a crap. as some people say

enough said...

Adrenachrome
2002-09-14, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by TheOmegaDragon
Chronic what you told him is going to get him no ware but killed, and fast. Simply because you forgot one of THE most important skills, as mestivo said, Holy Shield is a must if you are going to have a pally worth a crap. as some people say

enough said...
thanks a FOHadin is nothing but a noob waiting to get owned. you can foh me all day and ill own you all day dont beleive me /w me *adrenachrome or *getdeleted i play late nite

iusetobekool
2002-09-19, 10:09 AM
foh for n00b? now that is a very n00nish thing to say. is like calling buriza is for n00b, just becuz its cheap, powerful and anyone can afford it doesnt mean its a n00b weapon.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-19, 12:32 PM

enough said...

ok so then you post your strat... and yeah did i say put more than 1 point into holy shield, NO, ENOUGH SAID...

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-19, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Adrenachrome

thanks a FOHadin is nothing but a noob waiting to get owned. you can foh me all day and ill own you all day dont beleive me /w me *adrenachrome or *getdeleted i play late nite

since your SUCH a damn PvP Expert why dont you tell me what you would do with 40 extra points??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... lets see the gayness you can come up with from here on in...

Valmar
2002-09-21, 12:32 AM
Buddy, talk to me when you get out of the 3rd grade. Who the hell uses the word "gayness" nowadays? Also learn to count, FOH,FANAT,CONVICT,CHARGE is 80 points, but you say you got 40 left? That means youve exceeded the lvl 99 cap which is impossible, therefore your full of shit. The most points you can have is 111, which means at char lvl of 99 the MOST points you could have left is 31, which by my count is 9 away from 40. Right about now i bet your feeling really stupid eh?
Now is where,if i was being a childish retard like you, i would say
Enough Said....

iusetobekool
2002-09-21, 09:36 PM
foh, fan, convic, charge thats 80 put 5 in zeal and 6 in holy sheild then let the +skills boost those. That is wat i think an ideal paly would be. oh yea, that 11 points r from the skill quests so ur paly can stop at lvl 80 and have good skills.

Adrenachrome
2002-09-22, 11:24 AM

since your SUCH a damn PvP Expert why dont you tell me what you would do with 40 extra points??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... lets see the gayness you can come up with from here on in...
YOU WANNA TAKE THIS TO THE FLAME FORUM CHEIF
max zeal / holy sheild /fana and some in the run fast aura
PUBLIC DUELING IS FOR NOOBS IF YOU WANNA DUEL IN GAY ASS PUBLIC "PKPK IM GAY" GAMES THEN YEA MAKE A FOHADIN
make a melee pally and ill flatten him with mine
I MIGHT BE THE FORUM NOOB BUT IM FAR FROM THE D2 NOOB

Dz7
2002-09-22, 11:43 AM
pallys are ugly..sorcs are hott...i just looked at my sorc..

im horny now

case closed..

daves horny :)

Valmar
2002-10-05, 07:21 PM
LMFAO i guess i shut that newb mod up eh? Who made that guy a mod anyways? He has no clue what hes talking about.

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-10-11, 05:57 PM
straying a widdle bit off topic, aren't we?

Adrenachrome
2002-10-11, 06:26 PM
LMFAO i guess i shut that newb mod up eh? Who made that guy a mod anyways? He has no clue what hes talking about.
nah not really Cron knows alot of shit just nothing about L337 pallys

Valmar
2002-10-13, 02:13 AM
Only thing im saying is these mods with a smart ass mouth that have no clue what they are talking about shoudnt be trying to start arguments about stuff they arent positive about.

Adrenachrome
2002-10-13, 05:50 PM
he wasnt copmpletely wrong
fohadin can own but its probly the most noobish pvp char
my melee pally owns 95% of all other melee chars i duel
the ones that get me the most are the rare better pally
godly bears and javazons with like 4k psn

Valmar
2002-10-18, 11:16 PM
LOL theres a such thing as a godly bear? Ok you tought me something new, dont get used to it wont happen to often ;)

Makenshi
2002-11-15, 03:01 AM
FoH pallys can pwn, with conviction + foh vs a sorc hurts...
Badly