PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore question

Exterminator
2002-08-23, 06:28 PM
I was wondering if there is any difference between hardcore and softcore besides that if you die then you have to start over. I think I read somewhere that you lvl a lot faster or something.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-23, 07:26 PM
you lvl the same... another difference you left out is you need to beat baal in norm in that specific account in order to make an hc character.

Exterminator
2002-08-23, 07:30 PM
ty

User Name # 1
2002-08-23, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
you lvl the same... another difference you left out is you need to beat baal in norm in that specific account in order to make an hc character.

Which can be skipped by HC_hack.

!King_Amazon!
2002-08-23, 07:56 PM
Another thing is the loot feature. If you die anyone who you had given permision to loot you can get all your stuff. This is usefull if you plan on starting another character. For example, you have a level 85 zon with gaze, shaft, WF, etc. If you died, you would be pissed that you lost your stuff more than you would be pissed that you lost the zon. So if you had given someone permision to loot you, they could get your stuff for you. Downside is you have to know who your real friends are.

Dark Dragoon
2002-08-24, 12:53 AM
Amazon, I don't know what realm your on, but on west you have to watch out for annoying pk hydra sorcs. They go near you, make a hydra, then go to town and hostile, killing you and anyone near you instantly/almost instantly. By the way, don't trust anyone on hc,unless you have a death wish or you know who your playing with.