PDA

View Full Version : PvP Necro Guide

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-17, 12:57 PM
Ok to start off im going to put this guide blunt. This guide is simple and short, im not going to state the stat placements that lead to the desired skill's wanted in this guide, because it it quite obvious to all you pvp'ers what points to add to get the desired skill's stated in this guide.Necro's can surprisinglly do VERY good in duels, you will notice this once you read my ultimate necro pvp guide:) This guide will mainlly blow peoples mind apart if they can just imagine what my necro is like.

Class: Necromancer
Attribute Starts Per additional point Each Level Up
Strength 15
Dexterity 25
Vitality 15 + 2 to Life, 1 Stamina
Energy 25 2 Mana
Stamina 79 +1
Life 45 +1.5
Mana 25 +2

Maxxed skills:
(These are the main ones you will need, feel free for your xtra points to be ditributed whereever you wish).

Bone Spirit
Lower Resist
Bone Armor

Items:
(These items are a must, and if you dont have them, or you dont have enough to buy them, dont bother trying to make a pvp necro)

.9 Shako
Shaftstop(socketed with UM or a 15% resist all jewel)
Raven Frost+20 dex(a must!, you will need this to stop freezing from newbcanons, and you will ned the dex)
Stormshield(socketed with -15% req jewel, preferably -15% +10+ resist all jewel)
Thundergods Vigor(you will need this for absorb/str/vit)
Blackhand Key/Wizardspike(i reccomend wiz, because of the faster cast rate, the more the better, the resists will be very good to combat against sorcs, so not only will you have close to near maxxed resists in hell, but you will have 2 absorbs, raven and t gods)
Crafted Ammy(preferably +2 skill 20% faster cast rate +++)
Boots( i recommend some rare boots with duel stats or that have fhr/str/dex/resists their are many elite rare boots out their u can pick up for nothing)
Gloves(use 20% faster cast rate gloves, you will not need mana because of your soj, and your wizardspike)
1 SOJ

Inventory:
40 small 5% faster run/walk charms, yes thats right, seems silly but trust me, speed comes in hand against zons...

Stats:
(im not going to state EXACT points needed but u guys can figure it out)
STRENGTH: enough for stormshield
DEX: MUST GET IT HIGh ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR BLOCK RATE 75%
VITALITY: LEfT OVER POINTS GO HERE
MANA: BASE, DONT PUT ANY POINTS!!!

So by the time if you bother to make a PvP necro, your necro is a super fast cast necro who pumps bone spirits everywhere and can fly he is so fast. an xtra added feature= allmost full resists in hell and 2 absorb's both cold and lightning, the most commonlly used elemental damage by sorcs.
your necro should initially cast bone spirit faster then a zon shooting at 7 fps... which means you can make WAVES of bone spirits!!!
3-5 bone spirits mixed with lower resist should be able to kill any character in hell.

BMS-IcE-
2002-08-17, 03:46 PM
This is mainly a guide to make a PvP DR-Necro, I've been planning on making one but I haven't come around to because of me procrastinating all the time >_<, it looks like a good build, I currently have a level 99 PvP Caster-Necro (Mainly for killing non Zons) he does pretty well.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-18, 10:31 PM
yep, necros can do very well in dueling if you know how to use them, u just got to get their deeking right and when to attack and miner tweaks for dueling such as post up a bone wall and walk aside from it.... blast some bonespirits then hide behind the wall.... use it as a barier for zons guideds

!King_Amazon!
2002-08-23, 08:30 PM
As I said before in another thread, there is no need for so many faster r/w charms. There is a limit on your faster r/w. It doesn't go on forever.

BMS-IcE-
2002-08-26, 09:06 PM
There is actually no designated cap to Faster r/w but it is restricted to how fast your connection is and how fast your computer can send and recieve information, if your faster run/walk is to fast then you will black wall easily.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-26, 10:49 PM
yes that happens to me often, but it is better the more frw you have in charms simply because what you put into your inventory also slows you down... you need more charms to make up for that... so all in all the more the better, everything slows you down, but with more + you will be faster...

-=Rico-GP=-
2002-08-27, 09:09 PM
know any more PvP Guides? Me = :noob:

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-28, 06:43 AM
no sory...

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-08-28, 07:56 PM
Another skill setup would be max iron maiden, max bone wall, and bone armor. cast bone armor, then cast iron maiden on them, then cast a shitload of bone walls... poof they go :)

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-28, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
Another skill setup would be max iron maiden, max bone wall, and bone armor. cast bone armor, then cast iron maiden on them, then cast a shitload of bone walls... poof they go :)

only works with barbs/pally's

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-08-29, 01:35 PM
Right, that was the idea, it works against pvp

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-29, 01:42 PM
how many barbs/pally's do you see in a dueling game?

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-08-30, 10:38 PM
I see alot more on Europe where I play then I do any other class...

zeal311
2002-09-07, 08:51 PM
im workin this build right now and was wonderin how many points to put into bone wall. thnx

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-07, 10:42 PM
just 1 point, if your in hell game, i think the bone wall's life increases... just click and make a couple of them so once 1 breaks down, you can hide behind the other

zeal311
2002-09-07, 11:24 PM
k thnx

zeal311
2002-09-09, 02:27 PM
another question. ne in bone prison?

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-09-09, 02:59 PM
none