PDA

View Full Version : Don Miguel will not be translating

NonGayMan
2002-08-16, 07:37 PM
Original message by Don:

Well... It seems that RM2003 will be released in Japan in the end of 2002. But I have to sorry. I won't translate. You know it's not so hard to translate. So may be you'll get this game in English directly from EB or... someone will translate it sooner or later.
I'M PRETTY SURE! And I'm pretty sorry.
ASK ASCII TO MAKE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF RPG MAKER 2003 FOR YOU. They've got only ~5000 registered users of RM2k in Japan. It's so small number. It may be increased with your help.

So it looks like somebody else will and it might be Chruser, once it comes out he might be able to translate. I am also sorry that I said it was already released in Japan. It seemed like it had been released since alot of people wanted to translate it. I will give you further updates later on.

Sum Yung Guy
2002-08-16, 07:43 PM
I could help translate.. well all the hiragana only I cant read the other text like kanji.... and I got my japanese/english dictonairy around here somewhere

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-16, 11:38 PM
GOD DAMNIT why cant the ascii corp freakin translate it to english? afterall it is the most universal languadge around the globe, fucken lazyasses, the world pisses me off on how other people run shit

BlueCube
2002-08-23, 02:04 AM
Hmm.. RPG Maker without Don Miguel? That does not compute. Everyone who uses RM2K knows who Don Miguel is.. he's pretty much a small celebrity in this matter..

mightychicken
2002-08-23, 09:21 AM
this is a sad day... :'(

Grav
2002-08-23, 09:22 AM
Fuck you, Don Miguel.

Caesar Chavez pwns you.

Penguin
2002-08-27, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Fuck you, Don Miguel.

Caesar Chavez pwns you.