PDA

View Full Version : So much more to do

WetWired
2002-02-12, 06:24 PM
Being expected to read the all forums causes so much more opportunity for conversation. :]

Definately more exciting than watching the dust collect on my old corner of the forum ;)

Unfortunately, it also shows that the vast majority of conversation is still done by the forum leaders :(
--WetWired

Xenn
2002-02-12, 06:26 PM
If your saying the admins do most of your job...

For now, yes, but the forums are getting more popular and in time we'll be too lazy... I mean too busy ;)... to do everything and the mods will have lots of work to do. Take a look at cheatlist.

WetWired
2002-02-13, 11:00 AM
No actually, I meant exactly what I said. This board is more interesting when you read everything. :)

Though yes, usually there is nothing for me to do besides read everything and respond to some things
--WetWired

Killah
2002-02-13, 06:43 PM
i agree wet.

answer763
2002-02-13, 08:05 PM
While I don't have time to...looking at the ratio of Mod/Admin to regular member posts has gotta be more on the Mod/Admin side....not a good sign. BTW got a few more members from my friends list on D2X:D

Chruser
2002-02-14, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by answer763
While I don't have time to...looking at the ratio of Mod/Admin to regular member posts has gotta be more on the Mod/Admin side....not a good sign. BTW got a few more members from my friends list on D2X:D

You're right, but that's because we're trying to keep it on a certain starting level for now. We're checking the mod activity sometimes, so if you're not active, you will most likely be replaced (nice, isn't it? :noid: ).

We won't have alot of mods compared to the regular members a little later though, since... Well, you'll see :)