PDA

View Full Version : odd thing with acc

FireNite
2002-08-12, 02:01 AM
ok..so i traded some tih stuff rite....today..and then i sold em right after i got em and now i got like around 60ish sojs on thsi 1 char..so i log off..then now i when i login with ym char it lets me stayed loged in for about 1min then it says lost connection..then when i try connecting again it says realm down..anyone knows whats wrong? its only with this char..and i need it! it has all my sojs!#&(*&$

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-08-12, 07:26 AM
lol your character is corrupted in some way... the server wants to spit it out... just wait a couple of sdays, usually things like this wear off...
btw why would you sell them?

FireNite
2002-08-12, 09:32 AM
gah i got it back..this guy told me to delete a unused char and it worked..oh i sold it cuzi had 2 ith cbs already :D and i could use the extra sojs for fun :D i liketo help friends out at times..

PS! WHAT IS THE XFACTOR ARMOR? i saw it today for sale and this guy showed it to me..it does 361 enchanced dmg with no jewels in it..and its godly!!!!!!!!!! this guy said he would make it for me but he went offline.. so im waitingfor him to come back hopefulyl :D