PDA

View Full Version : When the hell is this stupid game being released?

Thanatos
2009-08-28, 12:22 PM
Blizzard's website gives some bullshit like: "The game will be released when we can accurately balance the game play... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I'm going to buy this and want to know.

Same for SC2. Fucking Blizzard...

!King_Amazon!
2009-08-28, 12:33 PM
I heard that senior Blizzard execs said 2010 and 2011 at Blizzcon, but I don't think anyone has any fucking clue. The game looks really polished, but it sounds like it's a long way away before it comes out.

quikspy67
2009-08-28, 01:56 PM
I'm fine with that, the longer the delay the better the game will be.

D3V
2009-08-28, 03:05 PM
I'd rather play what they have now. When the FUCK have they ever released a game and not released a patch the next day? Next week? Next month? They can polish things on an everday basis with the installation of patches. The game looks good now, they must not be finished or are still working on the production and shipment orders/etc.

BLAH

!King_Amazon!
2009-08-28, 04:07 PM
Well, what we've seen looks good. That doesn't mean there's an entire game world that looks that way, that just means they've only shown us things that look good, which would make sense for people who are trying to hype and sell a product.

-Spector-
2009-08-28, 04:18 PM
I'm sure they've got single player down right now but incorporating the entire game into Battlenet 2.0 is probably quite the task. =/

D3V
2009-08-31, 06:13 AM
Well, what we've seen looks good. That doesn't mean there's an entire game world that looks that way, that just means they've only shown us things that look good, which would make sense for people who are trying to hype and sell a product.

I imagine after what, 8-9 years it's probably finished. They're just bullshitting around IMO. They release things exactly to their specifications, they don't care about the consumers to an extent. They just like to bait and bait and bait and bait and bait and bait until finally they release INFORMATION, and then they will release the game, 6 months after said statement.

S2 AM
2009-09-01, 08:49 AM
My only fear is that Starcraft 2 will be lame. I mean, I doubt the original developers of the first Starcraft are working on it, so who's to say what it will come out to be. I can only hope that Blizzard's anal retentiveness pays off into what will be a great game.

Sovereign
2009-09-01, 09:49 AM
Have faith in blizzard my friend.

Sure, they take 9x longer then any other company to release a game, but when it comes out it hooks you into it for hours on end.

Yeah, 105 days /played on my paladin alone and counting. Let's not get into my SC and D2 times played V_V.

Grav
2009-09-02, 03:25 PM
This is what Blizzard has been working on.

HandOfHeaven
2009-09-02, 08:51 PM
As long as I get to stab Care Bears I'm perfectly fine with that.

jamer123
2009-09-05, 09:01 AM
haha i would stab all the players if i seen anyone play that