PDA

View Full Version : gruesomeBODY

gruesomeBODY
2008-10-01, 04:00 PM
Well, whats up guys? Since i havent been around for a while (work is nearly killing me) i thought i should post here to let all the new members know who i am.

My real name is Robert Petrucelli (but please call me Gruesome) and i am a 22 year old male who works for JPMChase as a financial analyst. I have been with zelaron for nearly 4 years now (at least thats what i think) and am a part of the dragoon elites ( i may still be a mod there, not 100% sure). JRwakebord introduced me to the site and i quickly became a halo addict. I still play from time to time (my xbox just got the red rings of death so i wont be playing anytime soon) but once the market settles down, i will be on more and more. I will contribute to the sports threads, dragoon threads and others in time, but for now just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is.

So, how is everyone????

Grav
2008-10-01, 04:01 PM
Hows the office environment at JP with the current shenanigans?

Draco2003
2008-10-01, 04:02 PM
I am doing wonderfully. Great to see you back. Although, I am an oldy... so I already knew you from back when you were on more often :(

Willkillforfood
2008-10-01, 04:18 PM
Hey Gruesome, welcome back. Just imo, I don't know if I'd list my real name if there's anything you wouldn't want a potential employer, or your current one, reading on here. I'm glad you've survived the financial crisis. Will the bailout make things easier for you?

-Spector-
2008-10-01, 05:02 PM
Welcome back!

Thanatos
2008-10-01, 05:46 PM
Sup Gruesome. I'm way better at Halo than the last time we played together. I'm a 49 now (in team slayer), that 50 is just so fucking elusive. Next time you're on, hit me up on BeeR n BabeZ

gruesomeBODY
2008-10-01, 06:34 PM
I really cant discuss anything about what i do at the office (ill get in alot of trouble if they look around) but all i can say is that it is a terrible time to be in finance. With that said, the future looks bright considering i still have a job. Grav, the actual environment is pretty beat up. Everybody is unhappy and dreads coming in everyday. The group i work with is probably the most upbeat bunch of people in the compnay (other then excutives who are still making 6+ figures in bonuses). Will Kill, Listing my name isnt a problem, i just cant disclose anything that would be considered insider information. I cant even trade stocks without getting approved first. I am actually not sure if the bailout will help me personally, but i know its whats needed so the markets take a turn for the better.Thanatos, when i get my box back we should def play. I got my 50 a couple of months ago and got all other playlists about 45. Towards the end, right before i started working hardcore, i was playing with some semi-pros that taught me alot and really improved my game. Im going to be rusty but ill def pass that on to you.

Jessifer
2008-10-01, 07:27 PM
Gruuueee! Hi. :D

Wallow
2008-10-01, 07:33 PM
Hiyaaa, still remember you from when I started. BTW, which game gave you the red rings of death? Madden 09?

Titusfied
2008-10-03, 05:02 PM
What up playa??? You still getting online, or is your roommate using your Gamertag still? I'm still stuck on Guitar Hero, and not a FPS anymore... Gotta start playing Halo 3 again.

gruesomeBODY
2008-10-09, 09:32 PM
Im living on my own dude. No roomate here. But i dont have my box since i got the red rings of death, but i am getting it on Sat. Lets play again. Last time i was on, i played with Hurt and Ketchup. It was like old times. Miss the dragoons, and yes i have been drinking

Willkillforfood
2008-10-10, 09:21 AM
Some of my accounting professors have told me horror stories of insider trading. The SEC has long reaching ways of looking for insider tradings. I was surprised how easily and quickly they can find out.

Grav
2008-10-10, 10:13 AM
Horror stories? Do tell.

Willkillforfood
2008-10-12, 09:53 AM
A guy worked at the same firm as his wife who was a senior on an audit of a business got word from her that it was distressed (this information was not to be released public for months.) Everyone on the audit knew they were fucked, but it is very illegal to discuss this with outside parties. So the husband was drunk at a bar, and an old friend from highschool came in and asked him if he knew anything about the business. He said, "Hell yea, that stock isn't worth a nickel. They're going to be bankrupt in a year (the stock was then trading for $3.00 a share.) Immediately after that, the guy called his father who told his broker "I've got some information from a guy on the audit team of (x business), sell everything I have." Well, needless to say, this got to the SEC and the company, and my Professor (who was the manager of the audit) got a call from a managing partner located across the U.S. at their firm HQ. "You and your team don't go anywhere, we have a problem, and we're sending our legal counsel."

By the next day, that guy that uttered that little tip at the bar was unemployed, and there were pending civil and criminal cases against him. When you give a tip like that, you can literally cost your firm HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. :x.

Jessifer
2008-10-12, 11:08 AM
If I met him in person I would lol at him. Idiot.

JRwakebord
2009-01-14, 01:59 PM
Hello, fellow old school Dragoon! Let's get the clan back up and running.

gruesomeBODY
2009-01-15, 05:10 PM
HAHA we have already started dude. I mean, im not just GruesomeBODY anymore but im DE GruesomeBODY. We should get at least 6-8 guys on so we can play DLC and Squad. We already have 3, need 3 others.

ANY TAKERS