PDA

View Full Version : Those sneaky koreans...

Baker.Smash
2002-07-22, 08:32 PM
question... shoukd koreans be limited to their own realm... (asia)

my answer is yes, for many reasons
1. Theyre annoying
2. Theyre annoying
3. They dont make sense to most of the other players on the realm (US.. either of them)
4. Theyre annoying

by the way, i mean no offense, unless you want to be offended...
id just like to know what everyone else thinks of them and their constant begging for things (rushes... POTALS~~... U GIV FRE!)

Grav
2002-07-22, 08:53 PM
1. Youre annoying
2. Youre annoying
3. You dont make sense to most of the other readers on the forum
4. Youre annoying

ask_rabber
2002-07-22, 08:58 PM
im korean.. ass hole.

Strider Fury
2002-07-22, 09:04 PM
This should really be in the Flame Forums.

Baker.Smash
2002-07-23, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
1. Youre annoying
2. Youre annoying
3. You dont make sense to most of the other readers on the forum
4. Youre annoying

if i didnt make sense, u wouldnt have been able to interpret what i had to say, now, what i meant was koreans in korea, the ones that make little sense because most of what they say is "#(&$&^$" gee thats so descriptive, they really are contributing... i mean it...

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-23, 02:35 AM
koreons take off the n and k and you got OREOS!!!!!!!! pwned

Strider Fury
2002-07-23, 03:42 AM
Mmmm Oreas.

Chruser
2002-07-23, 04:29 AM
Two of the Asia servers are hosted in south korea due to the amount of players that play D2 from there. Most of them DO play on Asia, but of course, the US players will only notice the amount of Koreans on USEast/West. There are resonably many Koreans in the US as well, and they would all get a bad ping due to the capcaity of the servers in SK, so in return, a lot of Koreans both from the US and from SK plays on the American servers.

Restricting the US servers would piss lots of Koreans off as well, and they are a large Blizzard fanbase. Because they can't speak English does not mean they're dumb. I'd really like to see you translate ¾È³çÇϽʴϱî to English without using any translator tools, including dictionaries where you will have no luck anyway.

Saying "TOME POTAL PLZ" means that they know more English than the amount of Korean you will most likely ever learn.

I'm sorry if anyone feels insulted, but think about it. I really don't like using these many "racism" terms, but I guess I had to in order to say all of this in only a "few" words.
They usually know two languages while you know one, does that really mean they're less intelligent than Americans?

Grav
2002-07-23, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Baker.Smash

if i didnt make sense, u wouldnt have been able to interpret what i had to say, now, what i meant was koreans in korea, the ones that make little sense because most of what they say is "#(&$&^$" gee thats so descriptive, they really are contributing... i mean it...

Just take into mind that I don't actually read posts, I just reply to them with something insulting.

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-23, 09:43 AM
yea fool.. Chruser is koreon! @#%#&^@&**&+` (You suck alot!)

Strider Fury
2002-07-23, 09:47 AM
Hmmm a Korean Swedish? What an interesting mix.

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-23, 09:48 AM
didnt u hear his voice? he sounds asain, but with swedish accent lol

damaja
2002-07-23, 10:11 AM
lol chrusher is definatly swedish ive talked to him over AIM. about koreans, when i say koreans i mean ones in asia playing not US/Eurokeans (whatever the fuck u call them). I give rushes out to ppl that arent rude period (people charging for rushes are homosexuals who are humpdolls for baal). But koreans are usually rude, and annoying.

Chruser
2002-07-23, 10:13 AM
Hmm, what's your AIM name? *confused*

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-23, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Chruser
Hmm, what's your AIM name? *confused*
read his profile!

AOL Instant Messenger Handle:

its BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baker.Smash
2002-07-23, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by GravitonSurge

Just take into mind that I don't actually read posts, I just reply to them with something insulting.

understandable

Hades-Knight
2002-07-23, 02:26 PM
in diablo 2 koreans teh suck

kekekeke pk pk

gimme itam plzzz

once i joined a korean trade room in d2 and starting killing them, then some left and came back and got poped :D

one time i was playign with some foos killing baal and when we were killing minnions of lag(destruction) some korean joined the game(sorc) and he got tot he temple and starting killign everybody then we gang banked him and the fool just kept coming tryign to get his body, he died at least 50times til we left lol , y wouldnt he just elave and get body in other game?

we will never know

Baker.Smash
2002-07-23, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
[B y wouldnt he just elave and get body in other game?

we will never know [/B]

i think the answers pretty obvious... he was*korean*

muie
2002-07-24, 03:13 PM
ME KOREA ME ANGRY ME SMASH U FOK !!
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE MAN _|_ ~~ OK MAN¿

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-07-24, 03:28 PM
LOL. I like the koreans because they still fall for tradehack, along with a few other scams... :) Idiots. Let them come here and give me all their good items... Although I've actually met some cool Koreans, Chruser is my favorite Korean/Swedish/British. :)

User Name # 1
2002-07-24, 03:30 PM
Don't forget that some guys said that they are Korean (or try to speak like korean) just to try to screw/scam/bother you.

Don't judge in haste !...

muie
2002-07-24, 05:30 PM
i'm prud i'm korean...
if some1 of u plays on europe realm ..and he thinks it have a good baba ...wisper me *mka-asia6 fore some duels..
me duel oknp anytime

User Name # 1
2002-07-24, 05:40 PM
It's a pity that I lost my barb :(

Anyway, I close this thread coz it's a stupid poll. If I had saw it before, I would have trashed it.