PDA

View Full Version : No pego una!!!! (i can't get it anyway)

kyeruu
2008-09-03, 01:17 AM
Today is not my day, so HEY i though maybe tomorrow right?

WRONG BITCH, tomorrow also sucked, and the day after that, and after that! I've been dealing with 1 week worth of "omgwtfbbq epicphailzors" or plain SHIT and i can't seem to pull through.

Let me recap it all for you.

Day1: I'm late to work, my boss is furious, i get yelled at by 2 customers for accidentally (key word) bumping into one of my co-workers, and dropping 21 oz. of coke on them. (home) my dog shit on my bed >_>, there's no water (brilliant) lights go out at 8:00pm, i can't study.

Day2: My clothes are smelly, because i couldn't wash them yesterday, i get yelled at AGAIN! But since i went to sleep early, i was full of energy and very peppy :P so no customer trouble. I almost crash into someone, and blow a freaking spark plug, stranded for 3 fucking hours >_>. The tow truck charges
me 120$ (there goes my weekend), i come home, no water (again!?) no light neither. So i study before it gets dark and go to bed.

Day3: my boss just gives me the "look" (the kind you'd hate your girlfriend to give you) so i just quietly start working, luckily there was a new pay machine, so i cleaned my clothes. I wanted to go home, but NO, night shift >_>. come home at 10pm, waters still not here (wtf?) light came back though
had to take a bath at my neighbors house, (hot neighbor chick :D) she enters the bathroom and looks at me naked. (oh yeah i might get some action)
She stares and goes "maybe next time fan boy".......:(
So i go to my house and sleep.

Day4: Boss finally gives me a pleasant look, I'm all cleaned, all nice and properly ready for work. But i had to attend the bipolar customer (oh joy)
barks at me for no reason, throws soda in my face, and calls me a loser.
(so much for a good day) I come home and there's still no water (what a surprise), but my freaking cat chewed on a mouse, and there was blood all over the carpet (fucking shit!) so i spent 45mins cleaning it. Bad ass headache, i just sleep.

Day5: Car ran out of gas during the day, couldn't fill the tank last night.
Got to work 2 hours late >_>. luckily my boss wasn't there, so i'm in the clear :D (WRONG) assistant manager busted my ass. So she made me do a favor, go to the bank, get 250$ pay the repairman/electricity man. But the bank gets assaulted! Now i waste 3 hours waiting for a damn cop to ask me some stupid questions. I come super late back, she wouldn't listen to me, and just tells me to go home. No water (same shitty routine), and i found out that the dumb ass who lives with me forgot to pay the electric bill (oh joy!). So bed time.

Day6: My boss, calls me to the "office" and breaks the bad news, (or random rant) and goes, "YOU ARE FIRED, you've been late, you've messed up with customer, etc, etc, etc........", so i lose my job. I come back home, and guess what? i find US marshals!!! Wonder what they could want, my room mate is now sued for 100,000$ for voyeurism, oh joy! i go to sleep.

Day7: i has no job, so i go pay the electric bill (235$) and check on the water supply, seems the water bill was 2 weeks over due, so i have to go pay that too (342$, wtf?) So now i have 25$ with me, sitting in my couch, when someone knocks on the door, i go check, and what a surprise! Spiritualists! Oh joy!, I tell them i'm a JW, and they get all freaky on my ass.
So i close and lock the door, and they start spewing saliva, and fall unconscious on my front door. Now i'm writing this, and i'm doing nothing, dear god this week hates me, the only good thing is that, my neighbor is watching a movie with me (FTA community FTW) with some popcorn, and i have some company, (all 5 of us, room mate, neighbor, and friends)

Gosh, this week has been horrid >_>

Willkillforfood
2008-09-03, 02:01 AM
Jehova doesn't seem to be on your side. Try being muslim.

Wed-G
2008-09-03, 02:18 AM
Jehova doesn't seem to be on your side. Try being muslim.

Or Christian.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

EDIT: I'm posting this despite the fact that I was just proven wrong. I was told JW believed in Christ but only as a man. I just read differently. Yay, finding knowledge on my own and testing what I'm taught.

Lenny
2008-09-03, 12:22 PM
I would +Rep you for that, but I've got to spread it around before giving some to you again (I can't actually remember when and what I last gave you).

The reason: if it's fake, it made for good reading. If it's all true then +Rep for, er, getting through it all without shooting up the local school.

If the latter is true: keep on trucking, kid. Everyone has bad weeks.

Tuttifrutti
2008-09-03, 12:29 PM
holy shit, thats all i have to say.

Wallow
2008-09-03, 02:12 PM
Sucks Kyeruu. what job do you plan on getting? Everything happens for a reason anyways.

kyeruu
2008-09-08, 01:46 PM
Well i'm still studying in college (fully paid) i might just go back to mcdonalds :P

Wallow
2008-09-08, 03:29 PM
McDonald's? That's a disgrace, only losers work there. Try at least Giant or something.

kyeruu
2008-09-11, 12:49 AM
Hmm, i sent my resume to the local "mesalve" company, i'll be janitor 9$ the hour :P

Wallow
2008-09-11, 01:09 PM
I wonder if a janitor is a disgrace compared to working at McDonald's.
Let's give a situation, 2 hot girls you know pass you by while you're working at either of these jobs? Which situation is better o_O

-Spector-
2008-09-11, 01:37 PM
Why do you never have water? Why does someone else control your lights? Where the hell do you live?

Wallow
2008-09-11, 01:38 PM
WTF? I mean really, you high?

-Spector-
2008-09-11, 01:41 PM
Uh, I don't think so?

kyeruu
2008-09-25, 11:05 AM
dude i live in an apartment......it's not like water is free...........