PDA

View Full Version : yo. here for the SEVEN.

DarkSlayer
2008-08-09, 04:04 AM
I'm here to help wed-g with an RPG project. I'm going to college for game programming and i would like to be involved in something before i actually start my schooling. I like metal! I love drumming. I'm 18, and im in my own band. I love to read people. I'm very quiet and observing. My favorite movie is the notebook. I love ice-cream...ALL KINDS!!! It doesn't matter! I hate reading books, and I hate watching television.

Chruser
2008-08-09, 07:59 AM
Welcome! What programming languages are you most comfortable with? Why do you dislike books and television? Is morality a good thing?

-Spector-
2008-08-09, 09:43 AM
Welcome to Zelaron! I also play the drums. :D

Lenny
2008-08-09, 12:27 PM
Hate reading books? :eek:! Heathen!!

Welcome to Zelaron!

Wallow
2008-08-09, 03:54 PM
Greetings

Goodlookinguy
2008-08-09, 06:19 PM
I'm here to help wed-g with an RPG project. I'm going to college for game programming and i would like to be involved in something before i actually start my schooling. I like metal! I love drumming. I'm 18, and im in my own band. I love to read people. I'm very quiet and observing. My favorite movie is the notebook. I love ice-cream...ALL KINDS!!! It doesn't matter! I hate reading books, and I hate watching television.

Have you started any programming languages yet? I suggest Python and C++ for making video games. I've been working with Python for a year and C++ for four years. I'm only 16, so that should give a good idea on how easy it should be to pick up those languages. Anyways, welcome to Zelaron! I'm in the project with Wed-G as well.

Draco2003
2008-08-09, 11:31 PM
Don't listen to Goodlookinguy, he is a genius. I know him personally. Took him all of 2 months to learn Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian...

Know how he's lying... that's not even his picture in his avatar. Oh yeah. I know. Fooled everyone...

Anyways, great to have another builder onboard instead of just another player.

Wed-G
2008-08-09, 11:39 PM
Oh yeah. Don't expect him to get on that soon... or whatever.

He forgets easily and I sent him a text to check the forum. Most of the work will be done outside the forum.

DarkSlayer
2008-08-10, 12:05 AM
I have not done any programming at the moment. That is why I am going to college to learn it. I think it will be amazing to do and I want to make and i hope it will be easy to learn.

Goodlookinguy
2008-08-10, 01:22 AM
Don't listen to Goodlookinguy, he is a genius. I know him personally. Took him all of 2 months to learn Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian...

Know how he's lying... that's not even his picture in his avatar. Oh yeah. I know. Fooled everyone...

Anyways, great to have another builder onboard instead of just another player.

What now? That's just wacky. I learned Japanese from a young age. I started learning Spanish from a friend 3-years ago. No French or Italian I'm affraid.

I program in XHTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, XML (and all that goes with it), C++, Python, BlitzBasic, and BlitzMax.
I'm learning JavaScript, ActionScript 2.0 (not 3.0, like Lenny suggested), and I forgot about Ruby as well.
I plan to learn the language that Lenny's posted a tutorial about, at some point.

Also, that picture is apparently, as some stated to me, a picture of a guy named Freddie Prince Jr.

I have not done any programming at the moment. That is why I am going to college to learn it. I think it will be amazing to do and I want to make and i hope it will be easy to learn.

Too bad you haven't learned any yet. Well on the positive side, make sure you enjoy programming. If you end up having trouble understanding and start disliking it, then it's not for you. Believe me, I tried to push a programming language on people who didn't like it, and they failed to learn the language.

Wed-G
2008-08-10, 01:27 AM
Too bad you haven't learned any yet. Well on the positive side, make sure you enjoy programming.

I've been showing him Lite-C and Ruby. From my experience with Java, I've been showing him how it works.

KagomJack
2008-08-10, 10:14 AM
Y'all still planning on Zelaron forum member appearances in the game?

Also, welcome to the forum!

Jessifer
2008-08-10, 10:22 AM
Hello!

MidnightsChorus
2008-08-10, 02:22 PM
Hello there DarkSlayer

I learned Japanese from a young age.
That's awesome. I really wish i could learn Japanese. It's one of my favorite languages.

Wed-G
2008-08-10, 06:04 PM
Hello there DarkSlayer

That's awesome. I really wish i could learn Japanese. It's one of my favorite languages.

Hello dear.

MidnightsChorus
2008-08-11, 08:20 AM
Hello dear.
Hello love.

DarkSlayer
2008-08-12, 01:34 AM
Hello love.
ha. what r u doing here.

---

Hello there DarkSlayer

oops. dont know how to use the quote message.

---

there we go.

---

hello everybody!

Wed-G
2008-08-12, 02:38 AM
hello everybody!

Yeah. He was unaware of the "quad-posting" rule. I warned him in person.

MidnightsChorus
2008-08-12, 06:05 AM
ha. what r u doing here.
Wed-G invited me to join. I'm gonna be one of the writers for his game.

jamer123
2008-08-13, 11:35 AM
does anyone know pig latin

Wed-G
2008-08-13, 01:17 PM
does anyone know pig latin

Esyay. Everyoneway onway ethay acefay ofway isthay earthway
andway ethay utantsmay underneathway owsknay igpay atinlay.

Kazilla
2008-08-13, 01:27 PM
yes. everyone on the face of this earch _____ the mutants underneath knows pig latin?

Wed-G
2008-08-13, 06:02 PM
yes. everyone on the face of this earch _____ the mutants underneath knows pig latin?

Wtf? Earch?

Yes. Everyone on the face of this earth and the mutants underneath knows pig latin. (Futurama reference.)

Kazilla
2008-08-13, 07:26 PM
typo on earch, and wow i knew it ;) reading and speaking are 2 totally different things

quikspy67
2008-08-14, 03:14 AM

What, whos Wed-G? :)

Welcome.

Wed-G
2008-08-14, 04:19 AM
What, whos Wed-G? :)

Welcome.

All of you! Hats of ass, I say!

DarkSlayer
2008-08-15, 04:37 AM
Wed-G invited me to join. I'm gonna be one of the writers for his game.
ahh. of course.