PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Project

hotdog
2008-07-16, 11:34 AM
I got a project in which I finished everything and it's ready to turn in. However I get extra credit if I can get at least 5 decent opinions on the matter. The subject is trust. Why it's given so easily in some cases and why in other cases it's treated like a diamond and locked away.

I gotta admit while the EC is nice I am curious about how trusting you guys are and why you are as trusting as you are. So any comments are welcome on the matter. I need it.

Skurai
2008-07-16, 11:51 AM
I got a project in which I finished everything and it's ready to turn in. However I get extra credit if I can get at least 5 decent opinions on the matter. The subject is trust. Why it's given so easily in some cases and why in other cases it's treated like a diamond and locked away.

I gotta admit while the EC is nice I am curious about how trusting you guys are and why you are as trusting as you are. So any comments are welcome on the matter. I need it.

I trust other people because I know I'll be the one to screw them over first. :killgrin:

-Spector-
2008-07-16, 03:01 PM
I've had my trust broken, tormented, beatin, tortured ripped apart and pissed on by every angle of the "Trust Spectrum." I used to trust very easily, I enjoy helping people and watching them move on to better places. Then you get Soul-less faece spewing fuckers like Skurai who decide to take advantage of someone who's trying to help them.

Trust is a very strong metaphysical bond that when broken, opens up Pandora's Box to whomever the offender was. Though on the other hand, when the bond is not broken, a beautiful relationship can mature and become so strong that even the thought of crossing a line ceases to swim around in the conscious and subconscious mind.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-16, 03:11 PM

I don't trust anyone 100%. I base the amount of trust I have in someone upon previous examples they have set as well as gut feelings that I have. In general, I'm very good at determining whether or not someone or something is to be trusted.

hotdog
2008-07-18, 10:34 AM
So you would say experience in the matter definitely changes the way trust works after a while as well as events that happen to test trust?

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-18, 11:42 AM
That sounds pretty accurate.

HandOfHeaven
2008-07-18, 12:05 PM
So you would say experience in the matter definitely changes the way trust works after a while as well as events that happen to test trust?
That's pretty much how I work. I try to give everybody a tiny chance, but if it's something big it's really hard to trust someone else aside from the friends you've had for a long time.