PDA

View Full Version : Petition

sir.dennis
2008-07-14, 10:29 PM
Petition the new look of D3:

http://www.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html

Lenny
2008-07-15, 04:53 AM
I quite like it, and I'm one of these madmen who's never played 1 or 2.

What don't you like about it? Please don't quote the petition reasons - I'm interested to hear your own.

Oh, and I'm a fan of your avatar! :D

Asamin
2008-07-15, 07:26 AM
My least favorite thing about the D3 stuff is the rares. They were classified the same as in WoW. Even stuff in WoW was based off stuff in Diablo. Why are they just pasting WoW stuff in D3. They should bring back the familiar stuff. not make WoW Diablo III.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-15, 08:56 AM

It's far too early to pass judgement. You've seen a whole ONE gameplay video, and you're coming up with some lame-ass petition? Do you think Blizzard really cares? STFU.

-Spector-
2008-07-15, 10:06 AM
After viewing the pictures they provided at the bottom, I'm all for it.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-15, 01:20 PM
After viewing the pictures they provided at the bottom, I'm all for it.
Those are pretty minor changes that Blizzard could very well do themselves. I think it's retarded that people are bitching about the game's graphics after having seen a SINGLE gameplay video for a game that isn't even in ALPHA testing.

Asamin
2008-07-15, 07:43 PM
I'm still pissed at how much it is like WoW. You saw the game play vid. You have played WoW. You say that even the boss they showed us was WoW like. I don't want D3 to just be another place for WoW players. I want the true D2 community moved there. Not D2 community and a bunch of poor WoW players who see how WoW like it is.

-Spector-
2008-07-15, 08:06 PM
I hate WoW players, most of them (On the server I played at least) are arrogant stupid fucks.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-15, 08:10 PM
I'm still pissed at how much it is like WoW. You saw the game play vid. You have played WoW. You say that even the boss they showed us was WoW like. I don't want D3 to just be another place for WoW players. I want the true D2 community moved there. Not D2 community and a bunch of poor WoW players who see how WoW like it is.
Even if D3 does look somewhat like WoW, it doesn't mean WoW players are going to play it. The graphics are only a small part of it.

The game looks great. People shouldn't be bitching just because it has similarities VISUALLY to WoW.

If you don't like it, don't play it.

HandOfHeaven
2008-07-15, 08:33 PM
You never know, that could attract WoW players to play Diablo III.

sir.dennis
2008-07-15, 09:41 PM
Well i know theres still a chance of blizzard changing it up but most likely if they showed that trailer its gonna look pretty similar to that. Diablo should be different looking then WoW in my opinion darker, scarier instead of these bright, cartoony chars

Oh, and I'm a fan of your avatar! :D

Lenny you a saab fan or owner? I have a 1990 saab 900S that I turbo'd

quikspy67
2008-07-16, 10:54 PM
I'm afraid Lenny won't be back for a week.

blckshdwdragon
2008-07-17, 02:44 AM

Your are fucking lucky to even have blizzard announce D3. Whoever signs that petition has some serious mental issues. I personally dont feel like waiting a few more addition time for them to release D3 just because of some blood and perspectives on lighting. The graphics are a MAJOR overhaul compared to D2. If you dont like the new graphics then dont play the game, because BNET needs less stupid pve noobs.