PDA

View Full Version : car crash

kyeruu
2008-07-13, 12:37 PM
my mom, after cleaning around the house, had a sugar drop, so we rushed out to get something to eat.

While on our way, my mom started bitching and spouting random non-sense
(a common symptom from someone who suffers a hypoglycemic condition, such as, irritation, drowsiness, dizziness, which in this case she was irritated)
the simplest/wisest thing to do is to shut the hell up and let her vent on random crap that makes no sense what so ever.

So while completely ignoring her (because some of the things she says kind of hurt sometimes) i barely paid attention to the road, when i did look forward (goddamned day dream) i noticed we where going too fast towards the front car, when i finally noticed we where going at 45mph and the car upfront was stationary, i quickly yelled

"holy shit, MOM" since she was dizzy, well, instead of breaking, she stepped on the accelerator, all the day to home >_>

so yeah, BANG! (thank god for seat belts)

oddly enough the crash wasn't so BIG the bumper just got scrapped, no lights were broken, ( the part that you lift to see the motor, i forgot what it's called, so i always say chasis >_>) got lifted up a tad in the front, the sides got turned in badly so you can like see the motor, if you shift your head 30 degrees :D

the guy had that fat ass plastic bumper? you know the kind that can take a beating, and STILL hold it's own? yeah so we broke 1 back light, and it got bent inside, but the fking plastic is so strong, it didn't even get scraped, aprox. (from the cop that showed up) it's about 150$ repairs >_> so yeah we didn't do hell to the car xD (i'm impressed though, that crappy car took one hell of a hit, i think I'm going to get that as my car >_>)

so thanks to my brilliant father (lol) we only have compulsive insurance >_> so now we have to whip out 1,780$ in damages out of our pockets. Freaking hell.........everyone was fine, my mom ate and her sugar rose, no need for hospital, but it kinda shook us xD

Willkillforfood
2008-07-13, 12:52 PM
Glad you're alright. Hope things work out for your family.

Vault Dweller
2008-07-13, 05:32 PM
Sounds like not much fun.

Question: nobody else could have driven in this situation?

quikspy67
2008-07-13, 06:13 PM
my mom, after cleaning around the house, had a sugar drop, so we rushed out to get something to eat.

While on our way, my mom started bitching and spouting random non-sense
(a common symptom from someone who suffers a hypoglycemic condition, such as, irritation, drowsiness, dizziness, which in this case she was irritated)
the simplest/wisest thing to do is to shut the hell up and let her vent on random crap that makes no sense what so ever.

So while completely ignoring her (because some of the things she says kind of hurt sometimes) i barely paid attention to the road, when i did look forward (goddamned day dream) i noticed we where going too fast towards the front car, when i finally noticed we where going at 45mph and the car upfront was stationary, i quickly yelled

"holy shit, MOM" since she was dizzy, well, instead of breaking, she stepped on the accelerator, all the day to home >_>

so yeah, BANG! (thank god for seat belts)

oddly enough the crash wasn't so BIG the bumper just got scrapped, no lights were broken, ( the part that you lift to see the motor, i forgot what it's called, so i always say chasis >_>) got lifted up a tad in the front, the sides got turned in badly so you can like see the motor, if you shift your head 30 degrees :D

the guy had that fat ass plastic bumper? you know the kind that can take a beating, and STILL hold it's own? yeah so we broke 1 back light, and it got bent inside, but the fking plastic is so strong, it didn't even get scraped, aprox. (from the cop that showed up) it's about 150$ repairs >_> so yeah we didn't do hell to the car xD (i'm impressed though, that crappy car took one hell of a hit, i think I'm going to get that as my car >_>)

so thanks to my brilliant father (lol) we only have compulsive insurance >_> so now we have to whip out 1,780$ in damages out of our pockets. Freaking hell.........everyone was fine, my mom ate and her sugar rose, no need for hospital, but it kinda shook us xD

Holy shit your lucky man.

kyeruu
2008-07-13, 09:23 PM
Sounds like not much fun.

Question: nobody else could have driven in this situation?

unfortunatley now O_o, my left my license at home >_>

Skurai
2008-07-14, 01:21 AM
O.o

Dude, glad you're safe. Car accidents are pretty crazy.

Willkillforfood
2008-07-14, 06:34 AM
If there's a medical emergency police will not mind if you don't have your license, I'm sure.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-14, 08:32 AM
I think it is funny that nobody else in here seems to think he's full of shit.

Oh well. If you're full of shit, fuck you. If you're telling the truth, glad you and everyone else are alright.

Thanatos
2008-07-14, 08:57 AM

Oh well. If you're full of shit, fuck you. If you're telling the truth, glad you and everyone else are alright.

Nah, he's definitely lying. I thought the same thing after reading it. Oh, and:

So while completely ignoring her (because some of the things she says kind of hurt sometimes)

Owned.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-14, 09:14 AM
Nah, he's definitely lying. I thought the same thing after reading it.

I didn't even read it. The thread title and the fact that Kyeruu posted it was enough to tell me he's full of shit.

hotdog
2008-07-14, 10:24 AM
I didn't even read it. The thread title and the fact that Kyeruu posted it was enough to tell me he's full of shit.

I don't mean to derail but this is one symptom that someone with religion would not suffer from. It teaches you to trust people no matter how bad a reputation they have for lying or cheating. That is just something I will never understand.

Back on topic. Glad your okay kyeruu. Ignore the whiney "elites". I only have one thing to say to them as response from today onward.

I think your mothers are calling now. :haha:

Slim
2008-07-14, 11:26 AM
I don't mean to derail but this is one symptom that someone with religion would not suffer from. It teaches you to trust people no matter how bad a reputation they have for lying or cheating. That is just something I will never understand.

Thanks for proving my theory that religious people are blind and ignorant.
Let me know how that forgiving thing works out when someone murders your parents and wants to be your friend after getting out of fucking San Quentin.

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-14, 02:43 PM

I suppose blind acceptance of what a bunch of old guys said thousands of years ago would require you to be trusting of just about anything. I, on the other hand, see things for how they are. Kyeruu has always made up far-fetched bullshit stories, and I have no reason to believe that that has suddenly changed.

See, I base my logic on previous experiences. What do you base yours on?

What makes you think you should trust everyone? What reason have you been given to do so?

Also, I'm not "suffering" from anything.

hotdog
2008-07-14, 03:43 PM
I suppose blind acceptance of what a bunch of old guys said thousands of years ago would require you to be trusting of just about anything. I, on the other hand, see things for how they are. Kyeruu has always made up far-fetched bullshit stories, and I have no reason to believe that that has suddenly changed.

See, I base my logic on previous experiences. What do you base yours on?

What makes you think you should trust everyone? What reason have you been given to do so?

Also, I'm not "suffering" from anything.

Anyways the only thing I see you do is question and flame. You are by far not a whiner KA. You know who I am talking about.

Anyways I was just saying that's something I cannot understand for the life of me. How can you blindly trust someone when they are known to lie, steal, kill, etc.?

Either way I think you covered it splendidly. "If you are lying screw you. If you are telling the truth glad your okay." If people took that route in life there would be less screwing over.

Willkillforfood
2008-07-15, 03:44 AM

I don't really care if he's full of shit. Not gonna lose any sleep if I showed concern and he was lying.

Thanatos
2008-07-15, 07:13 AM
You know who I am talking about.

Who are you talking about?
SPILL THE BEANS, HOMBRE

-Spector-
2008-07-15, 10:10 AM
Sounds like it sucked, glad you're alright.

kyeruu
2008-07-16, 04:36 PM
guys back on subject >_> if you wanna flame me do it in the flame forum (btw you got pwned nerd http://King_Amazon.justgotowned.com/)

-Spector-
2008-07-16, 04:41 PM
Umm... what the fuck dude?

hotdog
2008-07-18, 10:39 AM
Haha that was actually pretty good. A storm is brewing however and it's coming your way kyeruu.

kyeruu
2008-07-20, 10:15 PM
bring on the storm, it ain't called dickmasher, no fear involved :D