PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya! Love Diablo

Kitten
2008-07-04, 10:46 AM
Hi all, i'm new as you may have guessed by posting here!

I just heard about D3 and can't wait, I loved D2 and hope that the newest edition stays in the spirit of the others.

I was a little upset that there are only the characters Barb and Necro, hope they decide to bring in some females to even things up a bit.

I'm from the U.K and we have some issues with internet service providers here (like you pay for 8 meg and actully get about 1 meg most of the time) but since things have moved on quite a bit since D2, it should mean we won't suffer from the dreaded LAG too much.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself as once the game goes live it will be likely that I will be coming here quite often.

Cheers all!

Kit

Lenny
2008-07-04, 11:21 AM
May I be the first to welcome another Brit to the forums. :) Everyone else is American (or Swedish), but they won't bite.

I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Where abouts in the country are you from, by the way? And which ISP are you with?

!King_Amazon!
2008-07-04, 11:38 AM

I just heard about D3 and can't wait, I loved D2 and hope that the newest edition stays in the spirit of the others.

I was a little upset that there are only the characters Barb and Necro, hope they decide to bring in some females to even things up a bit.

I'm from the U.K and we have some issues with internet service providers here (like you pay for 8 meg and actully get about 1 meg most of the time) but since things have moved on quite a bit since D2, it should mean we won't suffer from the dreaded LAG too much.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself as once the game goes live it will be likely that I will be coming here quite often.

Cheers all!

Kit
Welcome to the forums!

You should be happy to learn that all characters in Diablo 3 will be available as male or female versions. Also, there is no Necromancer, yet anyway. The currently announced characters are Barbarian and Witch Doctor.

Chruser
2008-07-04, 06:40 PM
Welcome to Zelaron, Kitten!

Vault Dweller
2008-07-04, 08:08 PM
Welcome

HandOfHeaven
2008-07-04, 09:01 PM
Welcome, Kitten. Have a good stay.

----

Lenny, a mate perhaps?

NonGayMan
2008-07-04, 10:26 PM

Cheers all!

Kit

Welcome, Kit, Diablo 3 should be awesome and bring activity back to Zelaron!

quikspy67
2008-07-04, 11:31 PM
May I be the first to welcome another Brit to the forums. :) Everyone else is American (or Swedish), but they won't bite.

I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Where abouts in the country are you from, by the way? And which ISP are you with?

Hey man don't forget about the Canadians.

-Spector-
2008-07-05, 12:26 PM
Welcome!

Luckily there will be more then just 2 characters in D3, that's just the only ones that they've released to the public.

:D

Lenny
2008-07-06, 02:42 PM
Mate as in friend? Doubt it - I don't know many girls who game, and very few people know about Zelaron (those who do aren't female).

It's a shame that Kitten hasn't returned. :(

Hancock
2008-07-10, 11:12 PM
Diablo 3 is gonna be dope.

Kitten
2008-08-07, 06:55 AM
I can not beleive it! The minute I start talking about D3 and my computer dies..... Mewwww!

Thanks all for the welcome, I am a bit concerned that my feminity is under question though :S Surely you have female members here? I know there are still some things left that women are getting around to doing like.... becoming The Pope or something but I used to play D2 and also had alot of online D2 female friends, and I am sure D3 will be the same. (I know about Zelaron because I am a bad girl an always came here as a guest to get bots and dupers.)

I do prefer a female character though, spose it is like boys play with Action Man and Girls have Barbi, so it is good to hear that they will be adding more characters before they release it.

!King_Amazon!
2008-08-07, 08:03 AM
You seem like the kinda girl who would be playing with Action Man to me.

They call me Action Man sometimes. Wanna play?

Willkillforfood
2008-08-07, 08:17 PM
Hello! You and lenny would make good friends :P.

PureRebel
2008-08-08, 04:54 AM
Hey man don't forget about the Canadians.

and the australians >:o!

and btw kitten, there isnt only going to be two characters. the game is still being developed and is far from release, so there will end up being more characters, i can't wait to see what other characters they bring out too!

Draco2003
2008-08-09, 12:37 AM
Just think, you have so much more on your "To-do" list here...

[X] Introduce Self
[X] Get hit on by member of opposite sex
[ ] Get hit on by member of same sex
[ ] Flame Kyeruu
[ ] Hit on member of same or opposite sex
[ ] Throw a tantrum threatening to leave, but stay
[ ] Throw a tantrum threatening to leave because of another member
[ ] Get banned*

Might want to write those down somewhere safe, as those are what usually goes on here... by the way, that's daily...

*Getting banned is entirely optional. Zelaron does not guarantee a ban, expressed or implied.