PDA

View Full Version : MidnightsChorus "Greetings!"

MidnightsChorus
2008-06-09, 08:51 PM
How is everyone doing? I, myself, am good. I usually always am.

I was referred here by someone very close to me. He has helped me a lot in getting used to being on here.

As for my personality, I like to think that I am unique and an actual 'individual'.

I appreciate things that hold more substance than they may initially appear to have; I love deeper concepts.

I love to write; I have a passion for poetry, music, art, and English literature.

I try to focus on the beauty hidden within life, rather than dwelling on all the negative concepts.

Some principles that I value most include: honor, self-discipline, purity, sincerity and, selflessness.

I'm a catholic, and was actually one of the only ones at my highschool. Which I loved because it made me feel more unique.

Music is one of the most beautiful things in the world and my favorite instruments are the Piano and the Violin.

Japanese culture strongly appeals to me and i hope to learn the language someday.

I am really close to my family. Honestly don't know what I would do without them.

when I start writing i tend to write more than i had originally intended, which, actually, I feel like i'm doing in this post. lol.

So, i will have to stop now. I look forward to meeting some of you ;)

Wed-G
2008-06-09, 08:52 PM
I'm glad you decided to join us, love. Have fun here. It's a great site. Everyone, be nice to her.

HandOfHeaven
2008-06-09, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, Wed-G's significant other! Enjoy, and feel free to post interesting writings!

Wed-G
2008-06-09, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the forums, Wed-G's significant other! Enjoy, and feel free to post interesting writings!

She's an awesome writer. She recently won $700 in a contest at our school for first in non-fiction and third in poetry.

Shining Knights
2008-06-09, 09:45 PM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

-Spector-
2008-06-09, 10:52 PM
Welcome to Zelly, y0

Goodlookinguy
2008-06-10, 02:05 AM
今晩はミドニツコルスちゃんをフレ ズ!

klo
2008-06-10, 05:02 AM
Hi. I'm KLo....yeahh.

Lenny
2008-06-10, 06:29 AM
Welcome to the good ship Zelaron, MC! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Coriander
2008-06-10, 03:08 PM
Welcome Welcome.

Thanatos
2008-06-10, 04:24 PM
We have weekly orgies every Sunday at 9 pm. Hope you can make it!

MidnightsChorus
2008-06-11, 11:10 AM
sorry. nope. never gonna be able to make it thanatos

Coriander
2008-06-11, 11:13 AM
Which is good, since there are only around four girls, it's usually just thanatos and Kagom. Of course, Thanatos catches.

Thanatos
2008-06-11, 02:19 PM
sorry. nope. never gonna be able to make it thanatos

I was just kidding about that.. sorry.

I really meant Thursday instead of Sunday.

Wed-G
2008-06-11, 02:40 PM

Not worth it, man. She wouldn't go to an orgy even if I invited her.

MidnightsChorus
2008-06-12, 04:31 PM

Hmm. Don't think I'll be able to make it Thursday either.

Not worth it, man. She wouldn't go to an orgy even if I invited her.

You are completely right, dear

Willkillforfood
2008-06-12, 06:34 PM
She's holding out for Chruser. The swedish love machine.

MidnightsChorus
2008-06-12, 08:12 PM
She's holding out for Chruser. The swedish love machine.

oh really? sorry but, no.

Coriander
2008-06-12, 08:16 PM
Daaaaaaamn. She uptight. >.>

Goodlookinguy
2008-06-12, 08:39 PM
From the picture, I don't think she's uptight. She's just looks really bored...maybe I'm wrong though.

HandOfHeaven
2008-06-12, 08:40 PM
For such a genius you're judging a book by its cover.

Willkillforfood
2008-06-12, 08:41 PM
I don't think she's uptight. Just seems like a normal person to me.

Goodlookinguy
2008-06-12, 08:51 PM
For such a genius you're judging a book by its cover.

Yup! I do that because you have no way of interpreting people via internet correctly. As much as you think you might know them, you won't. The fact is pictures speak a lot over the internet as well as videos. They show the person for what they wish to be seen like.

Vault Dweller
2008-06-13, 01:52 AM
Welcome, fellow poet.

Well, I suppose I'm more of an erstwhile poet, but I appreciate the art.

Enjoy your stay.

Lenny
2008-06-13, 07:33 AM
Yup! I do that because you have no way of interpreting people via internet correctly. As much as you think you might know them, you won't. The fact is pictures speak a lot over the internet as well as videos. They show the person for what they wish to be seen like.

Shit, I must look like a really angry, upper class fellow.

---

Glad to see you're settling in, MC.

Goodlookinguy
2008-06-13, 07:40 AM
Shit, I must look like a really angry, upper class fellow

Na, the angry part is wrong. The upper class part on the other hand is straight on.

Wallow
2008-06-13, 07:56 AM
Umm, welcome to Zelaron. Excuse the sexual typwads on this forum, you'll get used to them shortly

Asamin
2008-06-13, 11:29 AM
finally, another musician here. I, too, am a violin player. Along with six other instruments.

Wed-G
2008-06-13, 11:52 AM
finally, another musician here. I, too, am a violin player. Along with six other instruments.
What do you mean finally? I play piano, guitar, drums bass, and do all my own music programming.

Granted, I haven't said a damn word, but you've never asked.

Willkillforfood
2008-06-13, 12:15 PM
They call it in the fiddle in these here parts.

Wallow
2008-06-13, 03:11 PM
Asamin, all the other instruments you play other than the violin you don't take lessons on. So you don't really play them officially. And there are plenty of musicians on this forum other than you. I play piano and cello if you forgot.

Coriander
2008-06-13, 03:23 PM
Wait...Because the person doesn't take lessons he can't officially play an instrument? Bullshit..

Alot of people don't take lessons for the instruments they play. And if they can play the instrument decently, then I would say that they can 'Officialy' play the guitar. Don't be a dick and say 'Oh you can't officially play anything unless you pay to learn it!"

Wallow
2008-06-13, 03:55 PM
The thing is that you talk without knowledge of the situation. Asamin plays the instruments lightly, and does not play them as seriously as the violin. So him versus someone who takes the guitar seriously is not official.

Wed-G
2008-06-13, 07:33 PM
The thing is that you talk without knowledge of the situation. Asamin plays the instruments lightly, and does not play them as seriously as the violin. So him versus someone who takes the guitar seriously is not official.

I get what you're saying. The instruments I officially play are guitar and piano because I play them all the time, the others I play casually so I'm not really a musician in those instruments.

That makes sense. (Just in case, this was all serious, not sarcasm.)

MidnightsChorus
2008-06-13, 08:31 PM
I don't think she's uptight. Just seems like a normal person to me.
Yeah, I'm a normal person. However, I do have high standards.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. In my picture. though, i was going for a serious look, moreover than looking bored.

Umm, welcome to Zelaron. Excuse the sexual typwads on this forum, you'll get used to them shortly I had to get used to this stuff a long time ago. Everyone I hang out with is just like this. Thanks, though. I appreciate it.

I really wish i could call myself a musician, but, i only play a little bit of piano, and wish i could play the violin. I love the instruments, but, I'm just not wonderful at playing.

The instruments I officially play are guitar and piano because I play them all the time
He is an amazing guitarist and he plays the piano beautifully.

-Spector-
2009-03-16, 09:31 AM
The forum says the last post in this thread was by GLG.... I don't see it. -_^