PDA

View Full Version : What the deuce did I happen to stumble upon now?!

Elizabeth
2008-05-12, 09:54 PM
I'm not to good at starting these silly things but ere' goes.

My name is not seriously Elizabeth but my role model Elizabeth Bathory a blood countess In Hungary (if I remember correcxtly) had sucha pretty name I thought I'd plagarize it.

I've seen many summers but my age isn't of importance neither is the day I was conceived. I'm very secretive, at times I can talk a lot but I'm not in the mood.

I'm an artist, my mediums are:
Paint cans
Chalk
Stickers
Markers
pencil
etc..

I spend a lot of my free time on the internet seeing as the only excersize I get is from my happy (sarcasm) hours at the gym.

I can be very social once you get to know me, hi?

HandOfHeaven
2008-05-12, 10:07 PM
This site is best seen with your eyes open

Hi.

-Spector-
2008-05-12, 10:31 PM
Welcome aboard, mate.

Chruser
2008-05-13, 04:55 AM
Behold! Another INTP artist?!

Welcome to Zelaron, Elizabeth. Are you more of a vampire or a serial killer? Furthermore, what do you like to express with your mediums?

Willkillforfood
2008-05-13, 06:04 AM
Blimey there m8, nice to meet yee.

Thanatos
2008-05-13, 07:21 AM
Your role model is Elizabeth Bathory?

I'm staying away from you.

Vault Dweller
2008-05-13, 11:35 AM
Hello. Continue to post.

Coriander
2008-05-13, 11:56 AM
Hello..Out of curiosity...Who the hell is this Elizabeth Bathory?

Kaneda
2008-05-13, 12:10 PM
my role model Elizabeth Bathory a blood countess In Hungary
That

is

so

hot.

D3V
2008-05-13, 12:32 PM
Welcome aboard..

Thanatos
2008-05-13, 01:05 PM
Hello..Out of curiosity...Who the hell is this Elizabeth Bathory?

A Countess from Hungary from the 1600s who murdered/tortured at least 80 young girls and may or may not have bathed in her victim's blood "to preserve her youth."

Have you seen Hostel 2? That scene where the woman dangles her victim over her and proceeds to slash her up so the victim's blood falls all over her and she bathes in it stems from Elizabeth Bathory.

Kaneda
2008-05-13, 01:08 PM
Wow, didn't even know there was a Hostel 2. I was BLAZED during the first one, and predicted every next step in the movie, but it was still pretty fucked up.

Willkillforfood
2008-05-13, 01:25 PM
Think about the kinky sex with that one ;) ;) ;)...

Wallow
2008-05-13, 02:09 PM
Hiya, I've decided to stalk both you and that swedish girl. Be wary:)

Willkillforfood
2008-05-13, 02:19 PM
Yea. That's creepy, yet not scary.

D3V
2008-05-13, 02:20 PM
A Countess from Hungary from the 1600s who murdered/tortured at least 80 young girls and may or may not have bathed in her victim's blood "to preserve her youth."

Have you seen Hostel 2? That scene where the woman dangles her victim over her and proceeds to slash her up so the victim's blood falls all over her and she bathes in it stems from Elizabeth Bathory.

That bitch was hot though.

Coffeedagger
2008-05-13, 02:20 PM
Swallows stalks everyone, he's really a pedophile like that.

Kaneda
2008-05-13, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure how that works with him being underage and all.

Elizabeth
2008-05-13, 04:08 PM
I'm more of a vampire, serial killers always get caught and go on trial vampires are killed. I'd rather die than rot in jail.

:D I have a vision, a very poor vision, but one none-the-less I'm working on it. It's called a thousand lost voices, it's mural that I made on the interstate highway. (you may call it vandalization but I call it art) I mostly like to portray activistic and anarchist images in my art, I guess you could call it rebellion. ;)

My role model is Elizabeth Bathory soley for the mental factors:
1. She was self reliant, didn't need a man to make her happy.
2. She was Vain
3. She was cold blooded, not hurt easily, and very strong willed.
4. She was so powerfull, power is such a turn on for me. D:

As I recall she killed way more than 80, my last term paper on her I came up with about 800+ names (some unknown), found either around her mansion, or in it.

That's fine it doesn't bother me to be stalked, I've been stalked before. :D

I'll post as much as I find physically possible.

Afraid I don't watch tv or go to the movies, to time consuming and I tend to fidget a lot. The last series I saw was Saw 1-4 with my father, though it started to get bland in the fourth episode. Gore is nice and all but I prefer the movies like "Horton hears a who" or the upcoming Disney movie "Wall-e" I'm a kid at heart.

and lol?

Wallow
2008-05-13, 04:14 PM
Anymore info you'd like to relay? Your age, name?

Elizabeth
2008-05-13, 04:21 PM
Oh goodness of course!

My first name is horrible, but my middle name isn't. If you want to be on a birth name basis with me you can call me Eileen, though heaven knows why you want to make friends with a silly person like me.

hmmmmm my age you say? Well let's see I'm old enough to drive pay taxes get a job do things on my own, but I'm young enough to were I still go to the movies with my family (and Disneyland of course) and for the life of me I still can't dress myself. XD

Wallow
2008-05-13, 04:22 PM
On the other hand I guess I'll just stalk the Swedish girl. Thanx for playing!

Coffeedagger
2008-05-13, 04:25 PM
wow way to be a cruel person.

Elizabeth
2008-05-13, 04:25 PM
Ha swedish people are always way more interesting.

Willkillforfood
2008-05-13, 05:00 PM
He stalks me. You have weird interests, but so do I :D.

Elizabeth
2008-05-13, 05:12 PM
Ha wierd is an understatement.

klo
2008-05-13, 08:34 PM
4. She was so powerfull, power is such a turn on for me...

That's fine it doesn't bother me to be stalked, I've been stalked before. :D

Thats all you have to say to them....enjoy. :P

Willkillforfood
2008-05-13, 09:06 PM
lies.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Willkillforfood/l_83deb67e728f208cd4cdd21dc178eba0.jpg

HandOfHeaven
2008-05-13, 09:08 PM
Yep. Definitely could take a dick.

-Spector-
2008-05-14, 12:26 AM
That almost looks like Klo with blonde hair. :wierd:

Thanatos
2008-05-14, 07:37 AM
So you're a lesbian?

klo
2008-05-14, 08:40 AM
hahahaha, yea.....

and i didnt read lesbian anywhere? eh, its possible though.

Thanatos
2008-05-14, 09:01 AM
1. She was self reliant, didn't need a man to make her happy.

Reeks of lesbian.

klo
2008-05-14, 11:23 AM
or idolizes women who are strong? but still likes cock...

D3V
2008-05-14, 11:37 AM
Don't be silly, women need men for everything.

HandOfHeaven
2008-05-14, 11:48 AM
www.menarebetterthanwomen.com

Willkillforfood
2008-05-14, 11:50 AM
or idolizes women who are strong? but still likes cock...

Are you trying to describe yourself?

Elizabeth
2008-05-14, 12:56 PM
HA! This very amusing I idolize women who are strong, I'm not admitting I'm a lesbian oh heavens no, every once in a while I like to be satisfied but men are sort of weak and I'm not sure how to put it nicely..... "inferior" in a way? Bloody hell it's hard to describe things in a nice way.

At least most of the men I've known, I'm not talking about body builders either, I mean mentally most men break themselves down. Maybe I just have bad choice in men, but to be honest I've never gotten a good one, I like to be dominated but I don't let myself be dominated and I think it's sad when supposedly men think their so powerful and strong but they don't do anything to assert their power. It's pitiful, not to mention a big turn off. Not to mention this 'emo' phase most of the younger males are going through, now that is inexplainable, I already have a pussy I don't need another one.

Why does it matter if I like men or not anyways? I never really considered that one of the most interesting facts about myself.

Thanatos
2008-05-14, 01:10 PM
It doesn't really matter. It just piqued my interest is all. I'm very bored at work.

Also,

Not to mention this 'emo' phase most of the younger males are going through, now that is inexplainable, I already have a pussy I don't need another one.

Fucking awesome.

Elizabeth
2008-05-14, 01:14 PM
I'm serious though, it's sad! I mean how can you call yourself a man if you dress like a woman, cry about your problems, and wear make up?

Work is very boring, what do you do?

Thanatos
2008-05-14, 01:28 PM
I'm also serious. That was fucking awesome. I even gave you +rep for it. That's how awsome it was. And as we all know, rep is serious business.

To answer your question, I work at a law firm in their copy center. Very boring stuff.

Coffeedagger
2008-05-14, 02:28 PM
I would've rep'ed her too but but i already rep'ed too much recently.

Willkillforfood
2008-05-14, 03:04 PM
Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of his day.

Willkillforfood
2008-05-14, 03:08 PM
Well, the "raver" scene is full of those sort of guys :). I dated a girl who was into that shit, and dear God did she hang out with a bunch of pussies. I wanted to say "fags," but I didn't want to offend Kagom for being associated with people like she hung out with.

Asamin
2008-05-14, 04:46 PM

Sounds like a nice girl!

Welcome aboard!

Wallow
2008-05-14, 05:10 PM
uhp, we got another stalker

Thanatos
2008-05-15, 07:06 AM
Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of his day.

This statement is somewhat true. I get paid to visit Zelaron. Sweet gig, huh?

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 09:58 AM
Well thanks for the rep, I remember I got banned from this forum for neg repping this one girl on her post about abortion, it's not that I didn't agree with her, it's that every other sentence had the word rape and "suxzors" in it (I guess it's called internet chat, she had numbers instead of letters in most areas) I told her if she didn't have anything intelligent to say, she should shut the hell up. She had a terrible fit and "I was banned for being a tyrant"? It made no sense, I do hope this forum isn't the same.

Ha you get paid to come here?! That sounds more interesting that the job you have by the copier machine.

The rave scene isn't so bad, I enjoy it. I mean your right they dress like idiots, but there's a difference between a raver and this horrid new B.S. 'emo' trend. I mean when I go raving I don't dress all in black and paint my face like a sad clown, I wear bright clothes and bring a lot of glow sticks with very little to no make up. The point is to have fun not to mope in a corner, that'd be a horrible party everyone dressed in black in a corner like rats scouring a sewer hiding from the light. I dread even thinking about it!!

Oh! and hi Asamin!

Lenny
2008-05-15, 09:59 AM
Banned for being a tyrant? Hmmm, so tempting. Methinks I'll put that towards WW and see if I can get a rule implemented, just like !K_A!. :D

Welcome, by the way. Enjoy your stay!!

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 10:15 AM
Thanks I will!

Thanatos
2008-05-15, 10:31 AM
Ha you get paid to come here?! That sounds more interesting that the job you have by the copier machine.

Nah, I still have the job in the copy center it's just extremely slow most of the time so I have free time to do whatever I wish which is normally getting on Zelaron. In essence, I'm being paid to browse the web. I don't mind it... but days like this where there isn't SHIT to do, I really wish I had a much more meaningful job.

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 11:08 AM
Why not get a new job then?

Thanatos
2008-05-15, 11:16 AM
Because the pay is good and if I stick long enough through the bullshit, it'll be easy for me to move up the corporate ladder. My goal is to be working in the IT department by the start of '09 (if I'm still working here, that is).

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 11:23 AM
My father works in the IT department of a hospital, it's like a morgue down there. The temperature is so low thanks to the computers constantly needing to be kept cool! I mean I'm a summer girl being down there helping him when he works grave yard, I feel as if I'm going to freeze over. (correct me if the IT department in a hospital is different from one in a law firm)

Why the deuce would you want to work in such a place? My father has been working their for eight years and he doesn't make nearly as much as one of my paintings sells for at an art gallery in a month!

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 11:26 AM
Wow, what a shame is this forum really that bad?

I sorta like it as of yet, maybe I'm not getting the full picture here...

WetWired
2008-05-15, 11:27 AM
Usually, the work room is separate from the server room...

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 11:39 AM
Oh well then I guess my fathers work place is different.

I'm only talking from expirience.

Wallow
2008-05-15, 01:44 PM
dude, typos

Kaneda
2008-05-15, 01:58 PM
Wow, what a shame is this forum really that bad?

I sorta like it as of yet, maybe I'm not getting the full picture here...

No one is out of bounds and nothing is held back.

Thanatos
2008-05-15, 02:06 PM
Hoo teh fukk caers?

Wallow
2008-05-15, 04:31 PM
Touche monsieur, mais j'aime beaucoup.

Elizabeth
2008-05-15, 07:26 PM
Pardon me and my crappy english, it isn't my first language.

HandOfHeaven
2008-05-15, 09:58 PM
What's your first and where are you from?

Wallow
2008-05-16, 03:22 PM
I only know how to type and speak some French because of language class (I'm in French 2 in 9th). I could speak on this forum in all spanish because of my fluency in the language, but there would be no communication between me and you entities...

Elizabeth
2008-05-16, 07:26 PM
My First is Castillian and I'm from El Salvador, born in America though.

(currently residing in America to this day, I was in this studies abroad thing for a long time in England and certain parts of Dublin Ireland)

HandOfHeaven
2008-05-16, 08:28 PM
El Salvador; you must be quite the looker.

That sounds like quite the study abroad experience. I plan on traveling to England several times in my life, but after I get a college degree. Are you currently attending a university of some sort? Are you out of college?

Elizabeth
2008-05-16, 10:20 PM
I appreciate the comment, and I guess I have fare features, but I'd prefer not to be vain.

It is wonderful and no my education is pretty hard/complex to explain, I'm not in college (not old enough & not enough credits yet either) but I'm taking college classes. The study abroad program was something I signed up for at the local community college, it was interesting.

If you do go to England the palace isn't all it's cracked up to be, it's actually pretty pathetic. The castles in Ireland are much better, and more scenic.

Lenny
2008-05-17, 05:19 AM
I was going to ask which part of England you were in, but methinks I don't need to now. :p London, is my guess. Anywhere else than London? Because if you didn't, you missed some fantastic castles up here (North).

Elizabeth
2008-05-17, 11:48 PM
Oh no, I was stationed in London (good guess), it's pretty to be honest but I don't like the castle I expected something a bit more fairytale like.

Lenny
2008-05-18, 05:51 AM
Well, "palace", rather than castle. :rolleyes:

Did you get chance to see Windsor Castle at all? It's one of the Queen's official residences, and damn, it's a nice place. Nearly as nice as the castle and estates up in Scotland.

What did you think of London? And when was it you were over here?

Kaneda
2008-05-18, 08:00 AM
Manchester United! ftw

Willkillforfood
2008-05-18, 11:08 AM
Lenny, if you get rich some day you need your own castle.

Elizabeth
2008-05-18, 06:14 PM
Well I understand there's a difference between a palace and castle but I sort of always generalized them as synonyms for each other.

Sadly no, I didn't do to much site seeing, I was more focused on my studies and at the time this pleasant fellow who had stolen my heart. Sad to, I had heard about it, I wanted to go, it seemed like a nice tourist spot. Let's see I went when I was thirteen, so a while ago can't really give an exact number or date because I'd rather not disclose my age.

Brits are very nice people, thanks to my spanish accent, fare skin, and black hair most assumed I was from Spain so if the rumor is true; (They treat Americans badly), I didn't run into that problem. When I first went I thought the accent was very exotic, but after a while it just got a tad irritating and incomprehensable. I spent most of my time at City hall doing my research on the government and cultural differences between there and where I'm from and other small studies on the architect of the tower bridge and the tower of london. My second most frequented place was actually the Tower of london, I did a lot of research on William the Conqueror there. A very dreary and frightening place, I don't plan on going back any time soon, the worst part was getting there, the sea sickness I got from taking the commuter boat at St Katherines Docks across the Thames river was horrid.

Wallow
2008-05-18, 06:32 PM
Oh no, I was stationed in London (good guess), it's pretty to be honest but I don't like the castle I expected something a bit more fairytale like.

Did you take a picture with the guards and try to get them to move (you'd get arrested). I've been all over Europe, and when I was in England Cambridge was a very pleasant place to reside in. Yes, both the palace and the tower of london weren't that great, but think how old they areo_O I also went when I was thirteen, and guessing from what you have said so far, you're about 16 or 17. That's my prediction!

Elizabeth
2008-05-18, 07:34 PM
Ha brava, I won't tell you if your right or wrong I'll just nod my head and smile. :D

I took a lot of pictures but the stupidity of it all is that the young man that had swooned me over was in all of them and when he broke my heart they all went in flames, I do believe my father still has a few he salvaged. I could scan them and get them up here in the near future.

I did not try to harass the guards, though I did touch the fuzzy hat with permission of course. I hope to god it was faux fur, I can not stand touching dead animals.

Lenny
2008-05-19, 03:00 AM
Real Canadian Bear fur - humanely culled, though. They don't kill the bears specifically for the fur.

There's a name for them that has something to do with "bear", but I just can't remember it.

---

You know, Buckingham Palace is relatively young - the main facade that is seen was built in 1850 (the East Side with the massive statue outside), and redesigned in 1913. The main core building dates to 1703, which was then called Buckingham House.

As for the Tower, it was originally a simple square keep (the White Tower) built by William the Conqueror in 1078, with fortifications and a moat built by Richard the Lionheart in the 12th Century and Henry III in the 13th, and further fortifications between 1275 and 1285 by Edward I. It was actually a royal residence (Henry III's work) until Oliver Cromwell demolished the palatial buildings in his time in power (1653 to 1658).

Now if you want old, you need only look at the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament) - earliest records suggest that it was a royal residence in 1016 of Canute the Great. William I moved there from the Tower during his reign. Sadly, the buildings were demolished by William II, and those which stand today are the ones he had built. Indeed, every Parliament has met in the Palace since 1295. So although the buildings might not be old as the Tower, the site itself is far older.

Wallow
2008-05-19, 02:32 PM
Too old, I can't compute that far...

Vault Dweller
2008-05-19, 04:15 PM
Brits are very nice people, thanks to my spanish accent, fare skin, and black hair most assumed I was from Spain so if the rumor is true; (They treat Americans badly)

Lenny, does this describe your treatment of Americans? Do you, in fact, hate the hell out of all of us?

Willkillforfood
2008-05-19, 04:27 PM
Do you still call us the "colonies" as I've seen many-a-time on t.v.? :P

Lenny
2008-05-19, 04:34 PM
Damn straight. You wouldn't believe how often we discuss the colonies over our afternoon tea. We find your leadership contests worthy of a chuckle every once in a while. Good show, chaps.

---

Lenny, does this describe your treatment of Americans? Do you, in fact, hate the hell out of all of us?

You know, I personally haven't met any Americans in real life. To me you're all mythical beasts. For all I know, Zelaron could be part of a four year high. However, there isn't much good feeling towards Bush and his bloody-minded "war on terror" in the country, and you wouldn't believe how much we more upper class citizens ridicule the bible bashing peoples in the American bible belt.

Actually, tell a lie. I nearly bumped into a fat American couple in Wales once. Gods, they were obnoxious. We were visiting a nice castle and we could hear them drawling away in an ear-destroying accent from across the turrets.

Heeyyy hun-ney, look at the tow-er. Isn't it amayyy-zing?

Willkillforfood
2008-05-19, 04:40 PM
Yea. The English are portrayed in American media as poor lovers who are pompous and with bad oral hygiene.

Vault Dweller
2008-05-19, 04:44 PM
However, there isn't much good feeling towards Bush and his bloody-minded "war on terror" in the country, and you wouldn't believe how much we more upper class citizens ridicule the bible bashing peoples in the American bible belt.

Yeah, I hate those versions of "Americans" also. In fact, now that I think of it, I hate most Americans...and everyone else for that matter.

Fuck you all!

Willkillforfood
2008-05-19, 04:49 PM
Eh, you can't lump everyone into that category that believes in God. I know quite a few god fearing people who are great. However, I do know some who use religion as their tool to make themselves feel superior to others. They try to convert them and talk down to them, as if they were the enlightened ones when you really can't be enlightened with religion. It's all just a guess. So, with that being said, I can see why you wouldn't like those people.

Vault Dweller
2008-05-19, 04:56 PM
I never claimed to not be a God fearing man. I just tire of those who make me look bad by turning my beliefs into a fucking circus of Bible thumpery.

Elizabeth
2008-05-19, 05:05 PM
Real Canadian Bear fur - humanely culled, though. They don't kill the bears specifically for the fur.
I did not know that, goodness I would have fainted had I known at the time that it was a dead animal, no matter how humane it was.

You know, Buckingham Palace is relatively young...
I actually do know that, when I was reasearching the architecture on it, I noticed that most of the features are pretty moddern when compared to some of the older castles both in ireland and other places. I also figured it out when I was researching it, I remember the date it was made.

As for the Tower, it was originally a simple square keep (the White Tower) built by William the Conqueror in 1078....
I actually know most of that Lenny I did extensive research on it all, very fascinating history. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

You know, I personally haven't met any Americans in real life. To me you're all mythical beasts....
Ha, good show, the american life is like one never ending sit com and life time story packed into one show that's lasted years, it will be cancelled sooner or later though. No comment on the religion part of your statement.

Actually, tell a lie. I nearly bumped into a fat American couple in Wales once. Gods, they were obnoxious. We were visiting a nice castle and we could hear them drawling away in an ear-destroying accent from across the turrets.

Heeyyy hun-ney, look at the tow-er. Isn't it amayyy-zing?
You could not have made Americans more dreadful than that, brava.

D3V
2008-05-20, 11:12 AM
Poor Lenny, you have no clue. Try living in a town full of those 'accents'. We call them rednecks.

Kaneda
2008-05-20, 11:51 AM
Heeyyy hun-ney, look at the tow-er. Isn't it amayyy-zing?[/edit]
Ya. That pretty much sums up 90% of America. Spot on.

Willkillforfood
2008-05-20, 01:18 PM
Not really.

HandOfHeaven
2008-05-20, 02:27 PM
Que? Soy muy bueno!

klo
2008-05-20, 02:29 PM
Not really.
Ya really. Fat or stupid, or both. 90%

Thanatos
2008-05-20, 02:29 PM
You know this means you, right?

D3V
2008-05-20, 02:34 PM
Kekeke, I think everyone falls into some stereotype.

Kaneda
2008-05-20, 02:35 PM
I didn't say 100%. . .

Stupid

Willkillforfood
2008-05-20, 02:39 PM
I didn't say 100%. . .

Stupid

Lol, you didn't get what he was saying. Hilarious.

Wallow
2008-05-20, 03:13 PM
A petty statistic to begin with

Elizabeth
2008-05-22, 09:49 AM
Anything can be made into a stastistic..... It likes cursing it add flavour to your conversation. :D

Elizabeth
2008-09-16, 12:01 AM
I died. :]

Jessifer
2008-09-16, 09:28 AM
Time to bring my zombie plan into effect.

Kazilla
2008-09-16, 10:00 AM
Elizabeth Bathory a blood countess

Didn't Diablo 2 take the "countess" idea from this woman?

HandOfHeaven
2008-09-16, 10:44 AM
Pretty much, actually.

D3V
2008-09-16, 04:29 PM
I lol'd. Welcome back!

Asamin
2008-09-16, 06:56 PM
It wasn't even an original idea!? Damn you Blizzard!

Elizabeth
2008-09-16, 07:00 PM
Ha three cheers for zombies! :]

I'm glad someone can laugh from my misery.

Good to be back, and DB2 stole the idea sadly. ]:

Asamin
2008-09-18, 01:31 PM
Ha three cheers for zombies! :]

I'm glad someone can laugh from my misery.

Good to be back, and DB2 stole the idea sadly. ]:

Wait.... what? did I miss something?