PDA

View Full Version : Lawful sex age limit

tacoX
2002-07-13, 06:30 AM
Hmmm,thought id post this seen as im bored.

Britians age for lawful sexual intercourse is 16,however Britain has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe......whereas the Netherlands lawful sexual intercourse age is 14,and they have the lowest,in your opinion,should the age for lawful sexual intercourse be lowered?

Myself,im not really sure,because some people have sex before 16 anyway and the human body progresses at different speeds whereas by 16 most bodys have progressed to the right level whereas it is ready to sex,although many progressed to that stage at an earlier age....what do you think?

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-13, 06:32 AM
sex should be allowed when nature has given you the tools.... ie once your body has matured you should be allowed to do it, thats what cavemen/women did

edit: sirpullido also feels this way, which is why he has never got some...

User Name # 1
2002-07-13, 06:35 AM
women = cavermen ??

LOL at the edit

Raziel
2002-07-18, 08:49 PM
Here's my rule: when you are responsible enough to own, drive, and maintain your own car, THEN you are responsible enough to have sex.

Chruser
2002-07-19, 03:41 AM
Maintain your own car? Some countries won't allow you to have a license until you're 18.

Raziel
2002-07-19, 05:22 AM
Then that's the breaks. If you're not even responsible enough to take care of your car (even if that means paying an auto technician) you're not responsible enough to make decisions regarding sexual activity.

mightychicken
2002-07-19, 10:54 AM
if there's grass on the field, play ball. I don't see what having a car should have to do with sex, or why there should be a lawful sex age at all. That's not in the government's jurisdiction.

JohnnyTAE
2002-07-21, 05:20 PM
I think he was just saying if someone can handle the responsibilties of a car then they would be able to safely handle sex...
but you probably already knew that
and I do agree with you about it not being under the governments juristiction it should be regulated by societys' over views in general (i.e. if someone see two 10 yr olds having sex they would naturally stop them)

BMS-IcE-
2002-08-09, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
I think he was just saying if someone can handle the responsibilties of a car then they would be able to safely handle sex...
but you probably already knew that
and I do agree with you about it not being under the governments juristiction it should be regulated by societys' over views in general (i.e. if someone see two 10 yr olds having sex they would naturally stop them)

Yea but usually you don't see two, minors having sex in public...

Hades-Knight
2002-08-09, 02:54 PM
i saw some people having sex in a phone box (or whatever it is called) the other day around 1 am in down town :o

Sum Yung Guy
2002-08-09, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
i saw some people having sex in a phone box (or whatever it is called) the other day around 1 am in down town :o
what were you doing downtown at 1 am? Little late for you to be out...

Jamesadin
2002-08-09, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Knight-Rider

They were probably just making out. There isnt a law for doing that so its allowed.

Hell Hound
2002-08-09, 06:20 PM
wow lol i am 17 hehe had sex when i was 15 dunno teens today don't give a shit what the law is about that

Strider Fury
2002-08-09, 06:35 PM
i think that sex is absolutely okay as long as you know you wont get any HIV or STD or get her pregnant. but then again, one night stands its a whole different kind of story in my book.

Hell Hound
2002-08-09, 07:42 PM
lol no shit u have to be careful of that shit but most people when a hot chick undresses in frount of them don't care about that lol

!King_Amazon!
2002-08-09, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by nosebleed
wow lol i am 17 hehe had sex when i was 15 dunno teens today don't give a shit what the law is about that

There is no way you are 17...

Hell Hound
2002-08-10, 07:24 AM
why u say that ???

ps is it cuz i sound immuture my friends say that or is it my bad spelling cuz i failed my finals last year and english is my weakest area

Chruser
2002-08-10, 07:38 AM
One-night stands can be "fun", but think about it, you could get into a lot of trouble. Girls (and boys) willing to do things like that usually have a higher rate of STD's than those who can hold their horses.
Plus, what's the fun of having sex with someone you really have no feelings for? Love and sex is better than "just" sex.

Also, a lot of girls saying they're on pills lie about that, either because they want someone to pay for child support, or simply because lots of them can be careless. Girls are as little angels as guys are, keep that in mind. Sexual intercourse isn't a "hit and run" game, since you can and will be tracked down in 9/10 cases.

Oh, and a quickie about relationships:
If you have sex with someone, and the person usually ends up saying "It's so good to have a boyfriend at last" or something comparable, get out of the relationship. No matter how good the other partner looks, leave it be. It's not worth it.

If you spend too much time (and money) on a girl, she will easily become spoiled, so it's time to ask her what she has really done for YOU lately. If you don't do anything soon, you will end up in the classic broken heart club, where half of your wallet was taken by the girl, and the other half by the alcohol you are going to consume.

Hell Hound
2002-08-10, 07:52 AM
chruser damn that better advice than i could ever give and it is all true

" If you don't do anything soon, you will end up in the classic broken heart club, where half of your wallet was taken by the girl, and the other half by the alcohol you are going to consume."

did u come up with that all on your own ? if so damn your smart

Chruser
2002-08-10, 08:34 AM
Yes, I'm a sexperienced sexpert in the area.
I'm glad you appreciated my sexcellent post.

...and yes, guys DO think about sex a lot ofter than girls do. Don't ask me why, it's still a mystery.

Kidagakash
2002-08-10, 09:06 AM
my five cents on this subject....

dont have any, i say guys are a waste of time, all looking for the same thing, so i say wait till you find that one guy (or girl im speeking on my one behalf) that you just connect with, then give yourself to that man.

but as for this teen sex bullshit, 10 11 12 13... gez, you know where htye get it from, they bloody TV and them stupid music videos. but before i get out on a rant here and my typos get any worse, im just gona say i agree with Chruser
100% on this.. all the way, (Btw he is very smart to smart at times and sometimes just give ya too much info!!!, i say hes a computer AI released on the net by some under-goverment thing hehe) but AI or not, hes right!

As for an age limit on what ppl can have sex, hummm..
none likes rules, and meny dont liek to follow them, so hell, thou some may think its stupid, let the lil shits have hteir fun, when somthing bad happons THEY can pay for it the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sum Yung Guy
2002-08-10, 04:16 PM
Your pure evil.

Chruser
2002-08-10, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
Your pure evil.

Who is?

JohnnyTAE
2002-08-10, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Kidagakash
my five cents on this subject....

dont have any, i say guys are a waste of time, all looking for the same thing, so i say wait till you find that one guy (or girl im speeking on my one behalf) that you just connect with, then give yourself to that man.

but as for this teen sex bullshit, 10 11 12 13... gez, you know where htye get it from, they bloody TV and them stupid music videos. but before i get out on a rant here and my typos get any worse, im just gona say i agree with Chruser
100% on this.. all the way, (Btw he is very smart to smart at times and sometimes just give ya too much info!!!, i say hes a computer AI released on the net by some under-goverment thing hehe) but AI or not, hes right!

As for an age limit on what ppl can have sex, hummm..
none likes rules, and meny dont liek to follow them, so hell, thou some may think its stupid, let the lil shits have hteir fun, when somthing bad happons THEY can pay for it the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you about everything except for two parts
1. more ppl nowadays do it for pleasure more then fun and I support your opinion when you say wait for the one you know you love this is the way I feel to but a little practice never hurt anything :D and it could make you more pleasing to your interest
(aslong as it isn't so much practice that you lose yourself control)
2.you are forgetting the little ones that have to pay for there unresponsible parents or the ones that knownigly pass along stds
to inocents they seduced

Jamesadin
2002-08-10, 10:26 PM
Let them go play around, if they go a little overboard, its a lesson for there children.

Kidagakash
2002-08-10, 10:47 PM
im not evil, im just saying, you take the time to teach them things that can hapon, and they knowingly go out and do some bullshit, its their own fault, and id like to congrat them on ruining their lives. (Specly teen un-wanted pregnacy) but then if it ever happoned to me, yes i would have the child but i wouldet keep it i would give it up for adoption to a family can that take care of the child and give it a better life then i could living at home with no job :-P BUT i would never put myself into that type of thing where somone bad could happon,

JohnnyTAE
2002-08-10, 11:01 PM
I seen a thing on the news it said that 52% of teen parents or soemthing like that give there kids up either abortion or adoption