PDA

View Full Version : Where I'm at right now

KagomJack
2008-03-12, 02:10 AM
So, I just kinda feel like posting my life so far. My ex and I are parting our ways come the end of this month. I'm still looking for a new job so I can get a weekly motel while I put some time aside to be more intensive about my place hunt. Nothing much more to really say, few close calls, but no dice. Just gotta keep my head up and trudge forward.

On a different note, a guy I have developed a crush on has moved to a couple of hours due south of me (going by bus, BART train, and CalTrain times combined). He's pretty cool and we're getting to know each other. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for this.

Talked to my dad, he seems to be alright. He went to a neurosurgeon to talk about his surgery and he says it'll be a few weeks (assuming I didn't mishear him like I have a bad penchant to do). So things seem a bit less dark for him, which makes me pretty cheerful.

All-in-all, good and bad. I'm just hoping to keep trudging on and hopefully I'll bait a decent job that'll have flexible enough hours so I can work and go to school. Thanks for reading. :)

Grav
2008-03-12, 06:02 AM
Good luck with all that. I suggest shaving if you're going for job interviews and the like.

KagomJack
2008-03-12, 02:30 PM
I do shave for them. I try to make myself look as presentable as possible.

HandOfHeaven
2008-03-13, 01:04 PM
Find a nice suit.

Hope all goes well for you; your situation seems difficult. Best of luck, man.

KagomJack
2008-03-13, 02:38 PM
I have a really nice set of clothes to wear. Very professional and business-like. And it's just a teeny bit difficult.

-Spector-
2008-03-13, 02:43 PM
Most places make bad first impressions with people who have long(er) hair.

KagomJack
2008-03-18, 12:48 AM
I can make it seem like I have shorter hair.