PDA

View Full Version : omg i need heartless people like you to help meee

kyeruu
2008-03-01, 08:23 PM
no seriously no joke, any ways here's how things are going

when i went to preschool i met this girl, she's always treated me shitty and stuff, but me (being retarded and all) never really stood away from her, i've always been friendly to her and never treated her like if i was a jerk, so at 1st grade we went to different schools etc.

while in my 2-7th grades i met this other girl, she's really friendly and we hanged most of the time, she eventually became my best friend, so going as things were at 9th grade i saw miss pissy back at my class, both of them got along great, but as always i was treated like shit by 1 girl and like nice by the other, when ever we hang she neither of them seem to get off my side, and if 1 goes up from the basement to get some food etc, the other one tends to ask me a lot of pretty obvious, yet flattering questions, to me anyways.

one of them goes something like this or something completely relevant to this
"what do think of natasha?" or "do you have anymore friends you could introduce me to?" and the most obvious one of them all (won my obvious sentence awards, which is mostly a chocolate crepe) "what do you like in a girl?" sometimes they even ask me if i have a girlfriend, so it's obvious both of them like me, and i don't like them the way they do towards me, i have other lady friends who i feel attracted too and some are attracted to me.

basically i'm stuck in a love triangle of sorts, i like some girls, andi don't like the girls that like me, but the girls that i like don't know that i like them at the same time the friends of the girls who i like, like me back.

im asking for some advice here, i have many choices, dunno which to pick, depending what i pick might either flourish my future, or fuck it up.

so since i know you guys are heartless,mature, and most of all neutral O_o i though i'd ask you guys for advice. (yes my i asked my dad but he wasn't hanging with girls in his time so he can't tell me and i was raised mostly by my mother so any advice she tells me i already know)

Vault Dweller
2008-03-02, 01:01 AM
I'm not entirely sure what your question was, but I think I got the general idea. There seems to be only one logical answer in this situation.

3-way.

-Spector-
2008-03-02, 05:46 AM
Take Vault Dweller's advice and run with it! :eek:

kyeruu
2008-03-04, 08:40 PM
kinda left things out in the open, i'll shorten it up, i have 2 childhood friends who like me, but i have mixed feelings about it, but at the same time i like other 2 girls, but the ones who like me are those girls friends :P

Vault Dweller
2008-03-05, 02:05 AM
This is like one of those ass-backward word problems from 7th grade math.

5-way?

Asamin
2008-03-05, 12:57 PM
sounds like your love life is even more screwed up then mine. At least i like the girl that likes me, i am just to afraid to ask her out.

Go with the 3 or 5 way though.

-Spector-
2008-03-05, 01:38 PM
This thread is hilarious.

You asked for heartless, and you got it ;)

Atnas
2008-03-05, 02:44 PM
Pretend to kill yourself and then spie on the girls to see which one cries?

Except then you'd have to admit you pretended and everyone would think you were a complete ass.

yeah, spie

talentedhamster
2008-03-05, 02:49 PM
its 'spy' atnas.

kyeruu
2008-03-07, 01:16 PM
good grammar, tends to fail in the web, it's funner to use lawl talk.....

talentedhamster
2008-03-07, 01:29 PM
nothing you do will ever be funny as long as you are trying to do it. it's annoying. really annoying

Atnas
2008-03-07, 01:30 PM
its 'spy' atnas.

Yeah.. I... I... Intended the misspelling... You know... Pie? :(

talentedhamster
2008-03-07, 01:31 PM
oh, ok then =) can i have some pie?

Atnas
2008-03-07, 02:35 PM
oh wait

pie is in hippie oh god

Thanatos
2008-03-07, 02:44 PM
Is there pork in there? wtf?

Atnas
2008-03-07, 03:07 PM
Rhubarb and strawberry is my best guess?

Adrenachrome
2008-03-07, 03:25 PM
basically i'm stuck in a love triangle of sorts, i like some girls, andi don't like the girls that like me, but the girls that i like don't know that i like them at the same time the friends of the girls who i like, like me back.

im asking for some advice here, i have many choices, dunno which to pick, depending what i pick might either flourish my future, or fuck it up.

so since i know you guys are heartless,mature, and most of all neutral O_o i though i'd ask you guys for advice. (yes my i asked my dad but he wasn't hanging with girls in his time so he can't tell me and i was raised mostly by my mother so any advice she tells me i already know)

Honestly bro.. You are 16 almost 17?

Just secretly have sex with all of them, trust me when I say it is highly unlikely it will work out in the long run, no matter which one you do choose. Plus there is likely going to be lots of things you will want or need to accomplish in the next decade, and I am sure many of these things will be much easier to focus on and succeed in without a dead serious relationship to attend to.

Though you really need to just do what you feel will make you happiest longest, but seriously think about future goals first.

Willkillforfood
2008-03-07, 07:38 PM
Sure. Maybe you'll get them all pregnant.

talentedhamster
2008-03-08, 10:16 AM
that pie looks disgusting lol

kyeruu
2008-03-09, 06:52 PM
anything i do wont' be funny if i intend to do it? well it so happens that ignorant people like yoru self dn't understand, too high stuck and can't enjoy life, i dont' care what you say about me nor what you think, the other guys aremad at me for specific and good reasons, your being a btich, gtfo

talentedhamster
2008-03-09, 06:57 PM
What was that? i think i get some of it and from what i do hers what i have to say...
I am not ingorant, and what is there that i dont understand? I am high stuck? what the fuck does that mean? and i enjoy life alot, because i dont have petty problems like "omg this girl likes me and i dont like her" and need to tell epople who dont care about my existance.
and im not mad at you, you are just one of the most annoying morons i have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. thats a good reason in my eyes.

and i doubt theres 1 person here who agrees with you.

kyeruu
2008-03-09, 07:10 PM
i am just 1 of the most annoyin morons you have ever had the misfortune of comin in contact with...........

wow, this reminds me when i was all emo saying u are all mundane(mundatic rofl) and all that shit, you have a problem, you don't like someone so you treat them like shit, did your parents raise you? and if they did, did your dad beat up/kill your mom while being drunk/high?

talentedhamster
2008-03-09, 07:12 PM
why do you care what i say about you hahahahahaha. and yea, i give people chances. i really do. i never just dont like someone off the bat. but when they consistantly annoy me by trying entirely to hard, yea. ill say shit.

kyeruu
2008-03-09, 07:14 PM
but i've never talked to you at all, my problem was with..........hell i can't even remember wtf happened, all iknow is, it all happened already, and ur all hard headed to forgive me, it's sad really.

talentedhamster
2008-03-09, 07:15 PM
whats to forgive? ill stop bein a big ol' mean bully when you stop annoying the living piss out of me

kyeruu
2008-03-09, 07:16 PM
but how can i stop if, even when i'm posting for other means, you bash me, regardless if the message is directed towards you, or towards someone else?

tell me are you stupid?

talentedhamster
2008-03-09, 07:19 PM
yes, you can annoy someone just by saying/posting things that they will see. its a public forum. and i am smarter than you will ever be

kyeruu
2008-03-09, 07:21 PM
if they annoy you so much, stop reading them idiot.

oh and by the way, i was bored, so i argued with you for a little bit, giving u the fake sensation that i cared, interesting how easily you can fool a stupid mind yes?

Vault Dweller
2008-03-10, 01:57 AM
If you ladies are quite through, would one of the mods please kill this thread?

Thanatos
2008-03-10, 08:16 AM
And every kyeruu thread ever?

kyeruu
2008-03-25, 02:58 PM
that goes against the laws of nature, if we do that, the world would collapse, and we'd all go to a place filled with super homo cocks all over the world, that would @#$% the @#$% out of you

bigmac.cheese
2008-04-09, 07:56 PM
Somebody call me? The Whoremaster...the Heartless One<<
hmmmmmm...I would reveal all my secrets to have a life filled with extasy and excitement...but I'm too busy sitting on a beanbag chair naked eating cheetos watching Home Improvement...Well in that case PM me...and I will tell all...well maybe not...but I cant blame you for trying...PEACE BITCHES!

kyeruu
2008-04-10, 06:10 PM
dude, out of all i read i just have 1 thing to say,

what the @#$% did you just say O_o