PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin life

-Spector-
2008-02-18, 02:40 PM
So my weekend was pretty shitty, here's how it went down:

Previously my grandma who is currently living with me had a heart attack about 2 weeks ago. Since then she went to the hospital, and then into a nursing home. Friday she then had a stroke in the nursing home and has been in the hospital ever since. I went to see her today, since my dad has been basically living there for the past 3 days. (This is my Dad's mom) The doctors said today that she has about 48 hours to live, but they'll try a surgery that might help. Unfortunately she also has a virus infection and the surgery itself could kill her.

Its just rough getting close to a family member and then watching them die, but I'm more concerned with my dad. I can't take seeing him cry and shit it just pisses me off I guess... Not pissed at him but pissed that it's happening to him, I just feel bad.

Saturday morning comes along and I find out that my Sister's (almost) Fiance got into a snowmobiling accident. He was riding on some trails and someone's snowmobile had died and they just left it in the middle of the trail. Well he hit the snowmobile head on and someone found his body laying in the snow about 30-50 feet from the accident, unconscious. He is also a good friend of mine, so this made me more upset. The latest I heard was that his brain was swelled 3 times than it's normal size, and that he could die within 24 hours. The medicine they gave him to reduce the swelling didn't do anything, so now they're trying a different medicine. He's been unconscious now for about 50+ hours and it's not looking good. :/

Anyway.. that was my shitty weekend. Ive never had any close family member die, and to have my grandma and a good friend both die would be a huge blow to my psychological stability. (which is already not very stable) I also feel really bad for my sister, since she had moved about 100 miles north of where she was staying, to live and go to college with him.. And now she's talking about dropping out of college and coming home for awhile.

blah, fuck life at the moment.:mad:

D3V
2008-02-18, 02:44 PM
Wow man, that's a very unfortunate series of events, really. All of it to happen in such a short period of time, too. All you can really do is hope for the best and enjoy the time you have with everybody in your life while you can.

Willkillforfood
2008-02-18, 03:25 PM
I wish your family members the best of luck. No one deserves this kind of shit, bro :(.

Grav
2008-02-18, 06:19 PM
That sucks. I hope things work out.

Vault Dweller
2008-02-18, 06:28 PM
That's some shitty shit, man. Doesn't it suck the way life tosses everything at you at once?

Best wishes.

Demosthenes
2008-02-18, 06:45 PM
You have my sympathy. Good luck to you and your family.

-Spector-
2008-02-18, 09:02 PM
Thank you all for caring and not leaving some smart-ass comment..

I'll update you if I hear anything new

gruesomeBODY
2008-02-18, 09:33 PM
Sorry to hear that dude, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

On a side note i hope to god the rule of three doesnt happen in this case. And this is in no means a smartass remark.

HandOfHeaven
2008-02-19, 07:15 AM
Damn, that's making 2008 a real downer of a year for yah. Sorry to hear, and my condolences man. It's real tough when life just kind of takes a couple of shits on yah.

D3V
2008-02-19, 07:48 AM
Yeah, sorry to hear bro. We haven't had anybody die in a while close to us, in the family or a friend of the family so I expect it to happen any day now.. :(

Thanatos
2008-02-19, 08:58 AM
That's a great outlook to have! lol.

My junior year of highschool, 3 seniors died. Crazy shit.

D3V
2008-02-19, 10:10 AM
Yeah, my senior year was fucked up too. We had a kid take a rifle to himself, killing himself. We had 2 guys drown at Jax beach while surfing (skipping school), a senior racing on his street bike hit a tree going about 120, and something else, it was a damn rollercoaster my last year.

talentedhamster
2008-02-19, 12:45 PM
My friend in school died when i was a freshman. It sucks i know, and it is hard and i know its cliche but it will get better. just let go. if your sad cry, dont worry about anyone else. and if you need to talk, you can PM me

-Spector-
2008-02-20, 09:24 AM
Update: My friend/Sister's Fiance died last night.

FUCK

Grandma isn't doing well either....

HandOfHeaven
2008-02-20, 09:26 AM
Dude, just don't OD on anything because of this...Just saying for your safety man.

D3V
2008-02-20, 10:20 AM
Update: My friend/Sister's Fiance died last night.

FUCK

Grandma isn't doing well either....

Damn bro so sorry to hear. That really does suck man, just remember you don't need drugs to get you through this, look to your family for support during these times that are trying your will, you'll make through it.

Thanatos
2008-02-20, 04:56 PM
Dude, just don't OD on anything because of this...Just saying for your safety man.

Fo real.

khwiii
2008-02-22, 04:35 AM
Wow, sorry for your horrible run of luck. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to be in your shoes right now.

Hope you and your family are doing okay.

-Spector-
2008-02-23, 11:20 PM
Went to the viewing of my Friend/Sister's Fiance. Tomorrow is the funeral.

I can't even believe this is happening, and I hate seeing my sister and his parents cry, it just kills me.

Grav
2008-02-23, 11:45 PM
That's what will happen if you die from drug use.

-Spector-
2008-02-24, 11:09 PM
Within 5 minutes of the funeral ending ( which was harder than the viewing, this shit is getting overwhelming.. ) My dad received a phone call informing him that my Grandma died.

So now this week I have another viewing and Funeral to go to.

Not sure how more of this aroma of depression and greif I can take.

Vault Dweller
2008-02-25, 11:46 AM
Condolences, man. For what it's worth, you have all our support.

talentedhamster
2008-02-25, 03:22 PM
=/. bleh. i wish i could help more but i really don't know how. that really sucks and remember what i said

kyeruu
2008-03-01, 08:28 PM
oh......my.........god.......dude like, i'd be taking some deppresion pills or something, seeing so many people die/close to death all at once is not something to go on about all frilly willy, i know you hate me and all but this is a situation where that shit isn't existant, there's only so much pain any human can withstand and i'm guessing you're getting close to blowing a casket. hope it works out, there isn't anything else we can do but give you our best wishes :P and wish you luck too.