PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

KagomJack
2008-01-14, 01:06 AM
Cops: Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

FORT WORTH, Texas — A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

Willkillforfood
2008-01-14, 05:51 PM
That's an interesting take on vigilantism :P.

HandOfHeaven
2008-01-15, 01:17 PM
Ew. .

KagomJack
2008-01-15, 01:48 PM
No shit, ew.

And the logic there is so horrible. "Oh, hey, this stepson of mine sodomized my daughter, so I'm going to sodomize him right back!"

!King_Amazon!
2008-01-15, 08:42 PM
I think the logic is perfectly fine. It's the whole "eye for an eye" idea. This 18 year old punk ass raped an 8 year old girl and her father ass raped him as payback. He let him see what it's like.

I'm not saying he did the right thing, but I wouldn't feel bad at all if they let the father off and put the 18 year old kid in prison.

Thanatos
2008-01-16, 07:36 AM
If somebody raped my kid, I might have done something similar. Not saying I would stick a wrench up that 18 year old's ass or whatever the guy did, but I'd be pretty damn outraged.

HandOfHeaven
2008-01-16, 10:07 AM
I'd waterboard his dumbass.

Willkillforfood
2008-01-16, 04:42 PM
That is not defined as torture by our government so you'd be safe!

PureRebel
2008-03-04, 08:09 PM
hahaha.

wow thats fucked. but i supposed if i had a daughter and an adopted step-son and that happened i'd probably hurt him in the worst way possible.

talentedhamster
2008-03-04, 08:22 PM
that is so messed up. i cant even think of anything else to say but thow fucked up that is

Raziel
2008-03-06, 05:36 PM
Here in Texas, you rape somebody...we'll rape ya back.

Willkillforfood
2008-03-06, 06:30 PM
Isn't revenge supposed to be ten fold? Maybe he's got 9 more coming ...