PDA

View Full Version : Stoner Stoppage

-Spector-
2007-10-16, 04:47 PM
Alright, here we go, Sign up stoners, we're gonna see who can go the longest without smoking. Anyone who doesn't smoke pot on a regular basis cannot sign up becuase that's just stupid. So I wanna see Kaos, Hoh, Thantos and others who smoke to sign the fuck up!

Rules:

1. Give us a day to day record on the encounters with pot and whether you rejected or accepted.

2. List when you last smoked

3. List your favorite smoking pieces (Your glass bowl, your friend's mom's bong, whatever)

4. If you smoke, Don't lie we aren't going to penalize you, just post and inform us when, how much you smoked, the type of bud (if you can) and if you are high while typing the informative violation.

5. Post any other drugs you've done that day.

^_^

Signup:

1. Spector
2. Thantos
3. Klo
4. Grav
5. Kaos
6. HoH

Edited - all current stoners that are active on Zel.

The mighty 6!

Thanatos
2007-10-16, 05:22 PM
I don't get it. In the beginning it looks as if you want to see who can go the longest without smoking then you tell us to post all sorts of information about how we're smoking. Then you pretty much encourage us to use other drugs.

Does not compute.

Anyhow, the last time I smoked was about 9:00 last night. Had 5 people over playing 3v3 Halo. We stopped for a blunt break. And.... I'm really trying to cut back if not quit altogether. Don't plan on smoking the rest of the week.

klo
2007-10-16, 07:02 PM
Last time I smoked was last night...over at a friends house. I haven't had time to smoke lately. And kaneda quitting makes it difficult, i don't want to upset him or make it harder for him ya know?

Oh, and my favorite thing to smoke out of is glass, bongs are nice, but my friends have this cool thing, its like a semi-gravity/glass bong thing. <3.

-Spector-
2007-10-16, 09:10 PM
Alright, just post how often you've been using pot, or any other substances, if you've slowed down or increased your usage, and when/what happened

Hows that?

klo
2007-10-16, 09:20 PM
I smoked for my first time when i was a freshman in hs (14) but didn't become a pot head until i met my "friend" jen about 2 1/2 years ago....and smoked A LOT at first. (a lot for me, like 4-5 times a day). Then there was the pregnancy, then since then its been like once a day at night, for the first few months it wasn't at all (living @ home...). And lately its been about once every 2-3 days.

kaos
2007-10-16, 10:27 PM
I smoked a blunt 2 days ago (I think I already posted about it). I smoked a joint yesterday but that doesn't count since I only smoked it because I was buzzing from a drink and wanted to calm down so I can go to sleep. But yeah, 2 days ago me and some friends smoked, passed one stop sign, hit a dip in the street, flew, landed in the second dip, flew higher, fucked up his wheels and at 5 o' clock in the morning are trying to fix his tires taken one out and puttin the same one back on in the Food Max parking lot. Then my friend was driving he was all groggy he was like "Ok, I'm gonna drive, but tell me if I'm about to hit the curb." We stopped at a red light, it took too long so we kinda forgot about it, we started going to sleep, 10 minutes later we woke up and it's still red light again we're like "WTF". Then we called my friends brother at 7 in the morning to come take us home, we slept at a church's parking lot.
The End.

HandOfHeaven
2007-10-16, 11:21 PM
Why should I stop?

D3V
2007-10-17, 06:40 AM
It's been about 23 months since the last time I smoked, right at almost 2 years.. Haven't looked back.

HandOfHeaven
2007-10-17, 07:59 AM
Alright, here we go, Sign up stoners, we're gonna see who can go the longest without smoking. Anyone who doesn't smoke pot on a regular basis cannot sign up becuase that's just stupid. So I wanna see Kaos, Hoh, Thantos and others who smoke to sign the fuck up!

Rules:

1. Give us a day to day record on the encounters with pot and whether you rejected or accepted.

2. List when you last smoked

3. List your favorite smoking pieces (Your glass bowl, your friend's mom's bong, whatever)

4. If you smoke, Don't lie we aren't going to penalize you, just post and inform us when, how much you smoked, the type of bud (if you can) and if you are high while typing the informative violation.

5. Post any other drugs you've done that day.

^_^

Signup:

1. Spector

Monday I acquired a halfbag practically for free (it was good, girl was nice), went over to my buddy's and split it with him so he could have some, matched him, then yesterday around this time I had some and went to my class, went to work, went over to that same buddy's and smoked 3 bowls and bong. Smoking two pinchies as I'm typing.

My bong that is at my friend's house is my favorite. Funny thing is, it's a plastic piece of shit that rips like a motherfucker. Possibly purchasing a glass pinchie from the smokeshop this week.

I'm high right now and I've had two pinchies of high-midgrade. It's not dankies, but just a step below.

Haven't done any other drugs today. Was going to get some adderal, but thought better of it.

-Spector-
2007-10-17, 01:46 PM
Smoked a joint after Psychology class yesterday, and then ate an adderall.

Took an adderall today so I can study for my Algebra exam tomorrow..

HandOfHeaven
2007-10-17, 05:36 PM
Smoked two bongs, two bowls and a chillum at my buddy's at around 4. Bought a half sack.

-Spector-
2007-10-18, 05:21 PM
Just took 2 hits out of the 1 hitter

Kaneda
2007-10-18, 05:35 PM
Exactly two weeks no smoking for me. Hardly think about it except when I read it here, or klo goes to her friends to smoke and comes home blazed. lol it's all good though. I've got tons more energy, more motivation. I clean the house all the time, I've made dinner for the past week and I'm generally in more stable of a mood. Still an asshole though which just comes natural.

HandOfHeaven
2007-10-18, 06:27 PM
Smoked 3 large bowls at a friend's last night, acquired 2 40mg adderal, snorted one at 11PM, stayed up till 5AM smoking pinchies here and there. Woke up and toked a bowl, finished it after class, took a nap, popped the other adderal, went to my lab, and nature walked. Now I'm currently pissed at the people above me for being beligerent drunk after such little alcohol. That's why I'm here.

-Spector-
2007-10-18, 06:31 PM
HoH - Please post a picture of this "40mg" Adderall please, to my knowledge the highest dose administered per capsul is 30mgs, and that's the XR Time Released ones.

Are you taking a generic form? If so, those BLOW

HandOfHeaven
2007-10-18, 06:36 PM
Does the trick for me.

Pretty sure that you can get 40mg XR Time Release ones, cuz I've been getting them for awhile. It comes in a translucent tan casing. I don't have my camera and I can't find it on the net at the moment. They are just bigger than the 30s.

Willkillforfood
2007-10-18, 06:43 PM
It's actually estrogen pills.

Vault Dweller
2007-10-19, 11:08 PM
Adderall XR does not come in a 40mg capsule.

http://www.healthsquare.com/common/images/pdr_drugs/P05333C3.jpg
http://www.healthsquare.com/common/images/pdr_drugs/P05333C4.jpg

Perhaps you're getting Ritalin.

Kaneda
2007-10-19, 11:27 PM
Or he's boosting his Epeen?

HandOfHeaven
2007-10-20, 05:42 AM
Shit dude, you're right, it was ritalin. My bad, -Spector-. My buddy kept telling me they were adderal, but I guess they are Ritalin. Does the trick though.