PDA

View Full Version : Side chipsets?

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-07, 12:17 PM
I was just wondering if their are chipsets that have sideviews and some backviews, like if you came out of your house...behind you could show the house on a slant looking as if you just came out of it? and the sideviews...as if you were walking down a block(birds eye view) and you wanted to see the stores.... it could like show side slants of them... are their any sets that can do this? and do you think that it is possible to make some?

BlueCube
2002-07-08, 12:47 PM
You could design a separate map that shows the back of the house. However, you can draw the side/back of a house on the normal town.. although you wouldn't be able to see the door, you can show where the door IS by drawing the road to lead up to the teleport event.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-08, 11:13 PM
hmm im thinking maybe up editing allready made chipsets to have the cureent chipsets allready in them, but with more space so i can add in the sides... thus making our rpg's more 3d looking...good idea? or has this allready been done?

BlueCube
2002-07-09, 12:47 PM
There's only a certain number of tiles in each chipset.. I forget the number offhand, but you can't ADD tiles, only edit them.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-10, 10:30 PM
dang