PDA

View Full Version : You call that a friend?

-Spector-
2007-09-20, 02:43 PM
Rant about my girlfriend:

Current mood: depressed

Alright, so let's just list off a FEW things that your so-called "Best Friend" has done to display her utmost loyal friendshipness:

1. Explains to her boyfriend how she can not stand your attitude anymore.
2. Ignores your phone calls.
3. Stops talking to you in general.
4. Takes you off her top friends.
5. Comes over to your house to get all of the things you've ever borrowed from her, doesn't say a word to you, and leaves.
6. Tells people that you are "To far up your boyfriends ass."
7. Doesn't talk to you for 3 months
8. Waits for YOU to initiate and rekindle the friendship she broke off.

She also doesn't make wise decisions, doesn't think before she does things, gets into plenty of trouble, parties all the time, isn't the most loyal to her boyfriend when she's oh so "pissed off" at him, and is essentially a compulsive selfish liar.

Yes, there's more, plenty more. Yet, you don't seem to care? What kind of a fucking friend is that?

Yeah, I don't want you hanging out with her. It's not that I'm an over-controlling boyfriend, or that I'm obsessive, or even that I'm jealous of your friends. It because I'm looking out for your own fucking good and you just don't give a shit.

So after all of that, you're still going to go to her house today, and wonder why I'm the slightest bit upset?

Ignorance is bliss I guess.....

-Spector-
2007-09-20, 03:03 PM
I meant to say, any advice on what to do would be nice..

And no smartass replies please.

thanks

!King_Amazon!
2007-09-20, 03:04 PM
Abuse her like her friend does, it's obvious you'll get away with it.

-Spector-
2007-09-20, 03:12 PM
hm, not sure I want to go that route ;)

gruesomeBODY
2007-09-20, 05:06 PM
Dude, is she worth the trouble??? Because no girl should ever be this much work.

klo
2007-09-20, 06:26 PM
Kaneda judges my friends up everywhere, as i do his.

But in reality the only way a friend is going to be "de-friended" is if the one of us that was initally his/her friend gets fed up enough, or ya know, that friend tries to get with the other one of us :/.

D3V
2007-09-21, 07:37 AM
Yeah me and my girl basically feel the same way about both groups of friends, we can pick out each character trait we do and don't like in each one of them. It's kind of a nice thing when you think about it, saves alot of time arguing.

HandOfHeaven
2007-09-21, 09:23 AM
Dude, I'd just say fuck her. Damn bitch.

gruesomeBODY
2007-09-21, 09:39 AM
Yeah me and my girl basically feel the same way about both groups of friends, we can pick out each character trait we do and don't like in each one of them. It's kind of a nice thing when you think about it, saves alot of time arguing.
Wow, so two people that judge other people are in a relationship. Who knew?

-Spector-
2007-09-21, 02:03 PM
I've made a decision...

I'm turning asexual.

!King_Amazon!
2007-09-21, 02:05 PM
Involuntary decision?

-Spector-
2007-09-21, 03:05 PM
Negatory, completely voluntary.

I will neither be heterosexual nor homosexual.

hm, I wonder how possible this is.

!King_Amazon!
2007-09-21, 03:08 PM
Probably not possible at all. Unless you can somehow stop being attracted to women. Supressing attraction doesn't mean you're not attracted still.