PDA

View Full Version : Taking the day off

HandOfHeaven
2007-09-18, 06:21 AM
Today I think I'm just going to take the day off. I woke up today feeling sicker than yesterday (can't breathe because of congestion, hurts when I cough, can't really talk because of my sore throat). I'm not missing much except a 4 hour shift at work, but I really want to make up for those hours on Friday, since I don't have class. I do have a history class this morning, but she could care less if you attend because she has outlines and notes online. Anyways, do you guys know any advice to help me out? My friend Chellsea actually said to drink lots of tea with honey, drink gatorade, and take vitamins but not cough syrup. I think I may even go to the doctor tomorrow if it gets to be too bad (bronchitis). Maybe I'll get that painkiller syrup I think K_A and I were talking about in a thread awhile ago when he said Nikki was sick. Oh well. I guess I'll sleep and rest and try to get better. Peace.

D3V
2007-09-18, 06:36 AM
It's going around, everyone here in Florida has been getting it as well, it comes with the season change.

gruesomeBODY
2007-09-18, 06:42 AM
Vit C pill, tea with honey and sleep. If you know somebody in any college class, then normally you do not have to attend.

HandOfHeaven
2007-09-18, 07:23 AM
Well, tomorrow I have to. Mandatory attendance speech class, 2 quizzes. Yep, fun fun.

!King_Amazon!
2007-09-18, 08:24 AM
You're much much better off getting your Vitamin C from a natural source than from a vitamin pill, if you can. Not only that, but said Vitamin C sources will probably help decongest you. Pick up some oranges, or even some lemons if you like eating them(Nikki does, I can't stand it.) Grapefruit is probably good too.

Grav
2007-09-18, 08:42 AM
Lucky sod. I can't ever take a day off unless it's a realllllly slow Saturday.