PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

klo
2007-07-09, 08:48 AM
Ok, so we moved into our new appartment at the beginning of April. Since then we have had 4 weird things happen.
On Friday night I had put the baby to bed, Kaneda and I were playing a game or w.e and he mutes the TV and says that the people living upstairs are fighting. Well we're curious people so we listen through the walls and hear "Nick, you don't know what your getting yourself into, what are you going to do?!?!?!" Well, our neighbors are VERY laid back and theres a guy, his g/f?(not sure) and her daughter. (the girl and daughter just recently moved in). When we walked onto the patio we saw a bicycle in the rocks right outside our patio... So I decided to take the trash out and see what was going on, just to walk by.

It was one guy. Sitting on the stairs to go to the upstairs apt. He had a beer and was talking to seemingly nobody. It was weird. He got quiet every time I walked by, but as soon as I was out of sight he would start screaming again. We decided he was possibly listening to music or something. Well, about a half hour later he was still doing it, but he was talking about the people at the pool. (we overlook the pool). Then he said "Turn your children away from me, turn you friends away from me b cuz I'm bout' to choke you BITCH". Hmm, I started to get worried and didn't really want to go to sleep with him there. So, I had Kaneda call the cops. 15-20 mins later we hear the cops show up and he asks him how old he is, the guy says he's 19 and has lived here all his life. The cop asks the question again, I guess to see if he'll say something else. Then the guy says "did somebody call the cops on me?!?! who called the cops on me?!?!" Cop replies with "We had a few neighbors call and complain you were yelling, we you yelling" He says "yea, its just these voices in my head." Turns out he wasn't listening to music, just freaking crazy. The cops didn't come tell us what happened or anything, but I watched them put him in cuffs by their car, then some detective started walking towards our place and i thought they were going to want to talk so I went back inside...waited. She never came up to the door, but was over by our door. Then in like 20 min i decided I would go look again, and everything was gone. The bike, the cops. Just a very weird experience. There have been a few others, but I have to do some work...

Vault Dweller
2007-07-09, 09:35 AM
Sounds like you moved into a David Lynch movie.

Thanatos
2007-07-09, 09:36 AM
So all the crazies live in Vegas, huh? Heh, I'm jk. So did that guy actually live there?

I had a run-in with a crazy fella the other day at work.. about punched the fucker.

klo
2007-07-09, 09:40 AM
No, I don't think he did....at least not in the area we do. I KNOW. Before we had the baby we lived in a less expensive complex and nothing crazy like this happened...now we're paying $250 more a month. :/ shitty.

Thanatos
2007-07-09, 09:49 AM
Nice. Extra money to live in a crazy neighborhood. lol

But yeah that guy I mentioned above. Me and two of my female co-workers were walking downtown and this dude was on the street corner just yelling gibberish at these people. We walked by trying to ignore him, but he starts following us still yelling gibberish, now at us. I look back and he's starin at one of my friend's ass. I turned around and told him he needs to back the fuck up. He did but he was still yelling. He looked so damn confused too... crazy people scare me.

Vault Dweller
2007-07-09, 10:15 AM
It's especially weird when you don't realize they're crazy at first, then they transition from relatively normal conversation to hysterical, chemically-imbalanced laughter. Then I slowly back away from the counter...some of them can smell fear...

klo
2007-07-09, 10:31 AM
Ok,
I have a little time right now....a few weeks back Kaneda, I, and my friend Toni were sitting on the patio. It was about 5 in the evening. There were a few familys at the pool with children between the ages of 5-13 (or so). Kaneda noticed there were some people having a 3 some in the hot tub. It was 2 girls who looked like highschoolers and a guy who looked in his mid-late 20s. While he's looking the girls start to put on a show and kiss each other waving at Kaneda or w.e. The guy seems embarrassed and runs off. We go inside.

20 mins later there's a huge bang on the door. Kaneda thought it was Toni's boyfriend, and Toni tought it was the police....I didn't really pay attention, Until Kaneda opens the door and the guy from the hot tub is trying to get inside with a knife. WTF?!?! He closes the door and locks it. I'm holding the baby and the guy runs around and tries to hop onto our patio. I made Kaneda call the cops, filed a report couldn't find the guy of course, but seriously WTF?!?!?!?!?! I'm thinking about going to the leasing office and telling them that I need a safe place to live and if they can't provide it and keep crazies out then they need to give me back my deposit so I can go elsewhere.

D3V
2007-07-09, 11:17 AM
Tell your boyfriend to quick whacking off while the neighbors are tryin to get their groove on....

KagomJack
2007-07-09, 11:29 AM
There's ALWAYS some weird person like that at every apartment complex. We have this crazy lady who yells and screams at random and knocks on people's doors and then runs away.

Vault Dweller
2007-07-09, 11:37 AM
I dunno. Knocking and running is one thing. Everybody enjoys that game at one point or another. Brandishing knives and trying to break into people's domiciles...that's a little on the PROPER FUCKED end of the spectrum.

gruesomeBODY
2007-07-09, 08:23 PM
I dont mean to be an asshole but maybe if you stop ease dropping on your neighbors, shit might not happen.

Vollstrecker
2007-07-09, 08:58 PM
So all the crazies live in Vegas, huh? Heh, I'm jk.

I've ran into more crazies in the Southwest part of the country than anywhere else.

The best account I can share was when I was doing some cable mining at the 1 Wilshire building in downtown LA, which hosts about half of the communications for the west coast and parts of Japan/China. We were pulling 10 hour shifts from 6:00pm to 4:30am essentially pulling dead wiring out of huge ladders that were under so much cable that the ladders were pulling loose from the concrete ceiling. That's beside the point though.

It was probably around 2am when we were outside on break and saw security attempting to chase off a bum who was rooting through the dumpster. This is a rough recollection of the conversation from my poor memory, slightly truncated for redundancy:

Security - "What are you doing, get out of there, that's private property!"
Bum - "Maaan, I LIVE here, I OWN this!"
Security - "No, you don't. This belongs to [the owner] and you are not permitted in there, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
Bum - "I LIVE here, this is MY house!"
Security - "Don't make me call the police."
Bum - "You gonna be calling me. You gonna be callin' ME."
[Threats of calling the police and outrageous claims of being police continue]
Security - "Alright, now I'm going in to call the police."
Bum - "Maaan, I just SAID that you gonna be callin' me, foo. I AM THA POLICE. I'M THA FUCKIN F! B! I!

At this point my coworker and I had to go inside from laughing so hard, it was absolutely hilarious at the time.

klo
2007-07-10, 08:18 AM
Which story are you talking about? The people at the pool had to expect that people would look at them weird....if I was getting it on in a pool I would expect someone to notice...especially at that time of day.

The crazy guy yelling-he wasn't a neighbor, just some guy hanging out outside my apt.

And as for the bum in LA-HAHAHAHAHA, poor weird guy.......

D3V
2007-07-10, 12:28 PM
I would love to host some Hobo Jousting events.

Vault Dweller
2007-07-10, 06:21 PM
I'd watch that.

D3V
2007-07-11, 01:18 PM
Supplies you need:

2x Shopping carts
2x Mop Handles
2x Hobos, or 4x-6x-8x for tournament rounds
1x King sized Value meal from any Fast food restaurant for the prize...
and a Video camera to put it on youtube after you're done.

Vault Dweller
2007-07-12, 12:34 PM
1x Lawyer in case of litigation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumfights

hotdog
2007-07-17, 06:52 PM
Wow that guy in the hot tub sounds like a woman I live near. She was chasing her daughter around with a knife and someone called the police. Then everyone decided to stand there and try to keep the mother away from her like 17 year old daughter. The father comes home and gets his rifle and tells the people to get away from his daughter and a cop pulls in right after him because he heard someone say knife so they dispatched a cop immediatly, well the cop gets out with a shotgun and tells the man and his wife to put the gun down and tells them to step away from their daughter, but the mother steps forward and the cop says freeze or I will shoot you. Now apparently she was either berserk or stupid because cops are nothing like they are in the movies and she starts running at him so he takes her leg off with one shot. Needless to say they both got arrested and the daughter is in foster care.

HandOfHeaven
2007-07-17, 07:41 PM
Klo, you're hot. Why do you deal with weird creepy people?

hotdog
2007-07-18, 05:51 PM
Because this world is filled with them?

Vollstrecker
2007-07-18, 06:03 PM

Weird/creepy people are everywhere, you don't really have a choice but to put up with them.

Also, I don't really see where being physically attractive should have any bearing on this. :confused:

klo
2007-07-18, 07:49 PM
lol, yea...creapy people are everywhere....especially in the industry I work in. :(. Kaneda's usually pretty normal though...i mean he does SOME weird stuff...but all in all he's not a freak :P

KagomJack
2007-07-18, 08:34 PM
What an intriguing story. o.o

khwiii
2007-07-18, 08:49 PM

Yeah, like wierd creepy people who tell you how hot you are on a forum when it has no bearing to the conversation at hand. Why do you have to deaal with them?

Grav
2007-07-19, 11:05 AM
khwiii makes points. Points that stab deep into the heart of creeps.

Demosthenes
2007-07-19, 11:09 AM
lol, yea...creapy people are everywhere....especially in the industry I work in. :(. Kaneda's usually pretty normal though...i mean he does SOME weird stuff...but all in all he's not a freak :P

I'm creepy. You're hot. Lets get busy.

Thanatos
2007-07-19, 11:12 AM
Get back in yo cage, damnit!

khwiii
2007-07-19, 11:32 AM
I think there is a joke about black guys and girls with big butts here.

Demosthenes
2007-07-19, 11:34 AM
Hmm...well...

I like big butts. I can not lie.

D3V
2007-07-19, 12:43 PM
He Speake'th tha TRUF!

hotdog
2007-07-19, 01:26 PM
Hmm...well...

I like big butts. I cannot lie.

Fix'd

Demosthenes
2007-07-19, 01:31 PM
Fix'd

Fixed.

And "can not" is grammatically correct.

Willkillforfood
2007-07-20, 11:16 PM
And the otha brothers can't deny

KagomJack
2007-07-22, 11:38 PM
I got my own story now!

Craig called the police on a couple who were arguing outside the complex tonight because one of 'em was yelling and stuff because the girl locked herself inside their car and he kept setting off the alarm and stuff. Fun times.

HandOfHeaven
2007-07-23, 08:19 AM
Sounds like the woman is a headcase.

KagomJack
2007-07-23, 12:50 PM
I dunno, but the guy was threatening her and the police never showed up.

klo
2007-07-23, 01:33 PM
Yea, the girl was tryin to get away from a psycho.