PDA

View Full Version : President Bush Takes Care of "Scooter's" Prison Sentence

Willkillforfood
2007-07-02, 05:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cia_leak_trial

D3V
2007-07-02, 05:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cia_leak_trial

Yeah it's pretty pathetic how our own fucking government can lie, steal and cheat us for so long, and yet nothing has been done about it. To all of you that ever argued on the behalf of Prez bush, go eat shit and die.

Vollstrecker
2007-07-02, 05:28 PM
Bullshit.

Demosthenes
2007-07-02, 05:28 PM
Yeah it's pretty pathetic how our own fucking government can lie, steal and cheat us for so long, and yet nothing has been done about it. To all of you that ever argued on the behalf of Prez bush, go eat shit and die.

But...but...but

KERRY'S A FLIP-FLOPPER!!!

D3V
2007-07-02, 05:41 PM
Lmao, I always go back to the point that anything/anyone is better than Bush.

Demosthenes
2007-07-02, 05:41 PM
Lmao, I always go back to the point that anything/anyone is better than Bush.

Those were/are my thoughts exactly.

D3V
2007-07-02, 05:42 PM
I don't know about you guys, but Obama has my vote, fo sho.

Demosthenes
2007-07-02, 05:45 PM
I don't know about you guys, but Obama has my vote, fo sho.

I'm not sure whether you used to just try to troll the forums back in the day, you're trying to fit in now, or you've had some life-changing experience.

I like Obama. I really do. It's not just that he's black either. From the relatively little I know about the potential 2008 candidates, I like him the best. But I honestly think having Obama run as a democrat could be political suicide for the democrats.

Vollstrecker
2007-07-02, 05:53 PM
I haven't seen much of the potential '08 candidates, do we have a short list I could check out?

MightyJoe
2007-07-02, 06:12 PM
As of now, the list is still very long.

Willkillforfood
2007-07-02, 08:17 PM
Hillary Clinton is most likely going to get the Democrat's ticket. At least all the signs are leading to that.

Thanatos
2007-07-03, 09:06 AM

Get used to it. This is the way the American government is. It's run by crooks, thieves, and greedy assholes. LONG LIVE AMERICA!!!!!!

I get 3 weeks vacation in September. I'm going out of the country, probably Europe, possibly South America. Point is, I'm getting the fuck out of here and I may decide I like living elsewhere better.

Anywho: Ron Paul has my ticket so far.

Dar_Win
2007-07-03, 01:47 PM
I hate every Democrat running. I don't like just about every Republican running.

I doubt I will be voting next election if these are going to be my options.

D3V
2007-07-03, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure whether you used to just try to troll the forums back in the day, you're trying to fit in now, or you've had some life-changing experience.

I like Obama. I really do. It's not just that he's black either. From the relatively little I know about the potential 2008 candidates, I like him the best. But I honestly think having Obama run as a democrat could be political suicide for the democrats.

Obama is going to be the next JFK. He's an excellent speaker, I've been following him around for a while now, ever since his name was tossed around for presidential candiacy roughly 1 1/2 years ago, I mean seriously, the man is excellence, he's got my vote and many people around me that i've convinced he's good enough for our coutry. Every plan, bill, legislative gesture that i've heard him talk about, he's been so knowledgeable about and understands every basic of each detail to the point where it's amazing...

And on the other side we have Hilary, the fucking Hitler reincarnation, evil woman bent on taking over the world using her husband's success as a tripod for her own agenda, mark my words if she is in office, every country that forces women to wear veils, we'll be at war with, she will definately run our country into the ground, .. Not that i'm against women or anything, just Hilary seems to me like too much of a bitch, and that she doesn't really have any political experience besides just recently, it is though, a nice publicity stunt she's been pulling off lately.

Edit: I opened up a debate thread on the '08 election, already, hopefully we'll get some intellectual responses in there where people can really point out what they like and don't like about what they see in our future from our leaders.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?p=590236#post590236

Go check it out. Vote.