PDA

View Full Version : Creationist Museum

Lenny
2007-05-08, 07:50 AM
I've been meaning to post this for some time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6549595.stm

KagomJack
2007-05-08, 12:32 PM
That's just sad, don'tcha know?

Sovereign
2007-05-08, 12:37 PM
On a rocky ledge, there is a pair of small theropods - young T. rex individuals, we're told. And near to them ("hold onto your hat", says Ken, anticipating our disbelief) there are two human children playing by a stream.

Yeah. Right. And a human mated with a brontasaurus and that's how dan's girlfriend was born.

Vollstrecker
2007-05-09, 04:20 PM
And a human mated with a brontasaurus and that's how dan's girlfriend was born.

Some jokes never get old.

Demosthenes
2007-05-09, 04:30 PM
Yeah. Right. And a human mated with a brontasaurus and that's how dan's girlfriend was born.

ROFL!!!

Sovereign, you're my hero.

Grav
2007-05-09, 05:51 PM
Way to reminisce old thread style.

Slyvr
2007-05-09, 07:42 PM
"So do bears", says Ken, "but they eat nuts and berries!"

...Bears eat nuts and berries? ...I haven't forgotten Pandas, but...isn't it just pandas?
Damned creationists are too stubborn and stupid to accept real science.

Vollstrecker
2007-05-11, 04:34 PM
I'm still kind of confused how one would put together a Creationist museum.

Museum, by definition, is meant to display items of scientific, historical, or artistic value. Have there been ground-shaking discoveries of various artifacts that I haven't heard of, or are these being passed off as Art?

Lenny
2007-05-11, 04:35 PM
Museum, by definition, is meant to display items of scientific, historical, or artistic value. Have there been ground-shaking discoveries of various artifacts that I haven't heard of, or are these being passed off as Art?

Haha. I made the exact same point on the forum where this was originally posted. :p

!King_Amazon!
2007-05-11, 04:37 PM
I'm still kind of confused how one would put together a Creationist museum.

I think it's pretty much just a museum where creationists can go and not have to worry about having "Blind Faith."

Because if they go to any real museum, there's evidence of evolution all over the place. They can't have that!

Vollstrecker
2007-05-11, 04:40 PM
All I can realistically see happening is a more professional version of a kid's "Science Project" diorama of various Biblical events.

I almost want to go browse through it...

Willkillforfood
2007-05-29, 01:42 PM
"So do bears", says Ken, "but they eat nuts and berries!"

...Bears eat nuts and berries? ...I haven't forgotten Pandas, but...isn't it just pandas?
Damned creationists are too stubborn and stupid to accept real science.

Bears are omnivores.

Sovereign
2007-05-29, 03:02 PM
I'd give internets to whoever gets me pics of the inside of this place.