PDA

View Full Version : Kyeruu Wins Supermod Spot by Landslide

Willkillforfood
2007-04-03, 08:54 AM
haha =P. No, who knows yet. It's coming though ;).

!King_Amazon!
2007-04-03, 09:01 AM
Please explain to me why you want him to win the spot. If you honestly want him to win the spot and you have a good reason, please share.

Thanatos
2007-04-03, 09:06 AM
What KA is trying to say is: Shut the fuck up, WKFF.

Don't freaking vote for this guy, either. What's the point? "Just to be funny?" Screw that. If you guys seriously vote for him, I'm out. I can't stand this he/she Puerto Rican faggot.

!King_Amazon!
2007-04-03, 09:12 AM
Well it isn't going to accomplish anything. You might as well vote for nobody if you're going to vote for him.

The admins are serious, if you vote for him and he wins, he will become a supreme mod. And he'll do something stupid and get himself banned.

Willkillforfood
2007-04-03, 09:31 AM
Who says he -can- win? No one said there's going to be more than one super mod added. Up to two supermods, there was no guarantee of two I believe. Lenny's got one of the slots on lockdown =P. Yes, I am joking. I really don't expect him to win. However, I did get his hopes up ;) =P.

Willkillforfood
2007-04-03, 09:36 AM
I get the feeling that some of you view the current staff as "the bad few ruling over the many good." I think it's a bit of an exaggeration, but here's our compromise. This is an opportunity for you guys to become more involved. We're ready to include up to two of our active members to become supreme moderators.

If you are a member or a senior member (junior members are exempt), you may nominate one person in this thread. Voting will commence after the nominations are done, approximately a week from now.

Post with the name of the person you are nominating to be included in the vote. Do not post more than once. This is not a discussion thread. If you want to discuss this, make a separate thread.

Alright, go!

"We're ready to include up to two of our active members to become supreme moderators."

There's no guarantee there are even two spots. I'd say that's up to who the 2nd one is =P.

!King_Amazon!
2007-04-03, 09:56 AM
There's two slots available for voting, members will get 2 votes each, one for each slot. They will have a "no moderator" option for the 2nd slot, so if people feel we only need one, there will only be one.

At least, that's how it's going to work currently, from what I understand.

MightyJoe
2007-04-03, 10:14 AM
Do you really feel its necessary to making threads/posts about Kyeruu, honestly the kid is a gaint loser.

Willkillforfood
2007-04-03, 10:41 AM
Do you really feel its necessary to making threads/posts about Kyeruu, honestly the kid is a gaint loser.

Nothing about this place is necessary.

hotdog
2007-04-14, 10:39 AM
What KA is trying to say is: Shut the fuck up, WKFF.

Don't freaking vote for this guy, either. What's the point? "Just to be funny?" Screw that. If you guys seriously vote for him, I'm out. I can't stand this he/she Puerto Rican faggot.

I'm surprised he doesn't get his ass kicked on a daily basis since Puerto Rican culture doesn't allow for intentional stupidity.

Grav
2007-04-14, 10:46 AM
Kyeruu is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Willkillforfood
2007-04-14, 11:25 AM
I'm making the kyeruu fan club on myspace.

kyeruu
2007-04-14, 05:31 PM
WTH?! that was so damn random......

Lenny
2007-04-14, 05:35 PM
You missed all the excitement. You were actually Sup Mod for a few hours, you know.

kyeruu
2007-04-14, 05:40 PM
ok wait i'm getting dissed again cause i m intentionally stupid?
haha you guys have no patience AND you guys judge too quick....
i'm stupid and your all going like all puertoricans are stupid and stuff i kinda forgot americans were faggots like that but oh well......

Lenny
2007-04-14, 05:42 PM
Actually no, you're not...

kyeruu
2007-04-14, 05:44 PM
it don't matter your all being faggots(the ones who are insulting me duh)

Atnas
2007-04-14, 06:16 PM
No need to throw insults...

Even if they were already tossed at you. ;)

Lenny
2007-04-14, 06:17 PM
Personally I'd store them in a burlap sack and save them for a special occasion.

kyeruu
2007-04-14, 06:18 PM
i've been holding up insults since i joined zelaron i'm not gonna fucking take it any more

Willkillforfood
2007-04-14, 08:27 PM
Lol, don't worry Kyeruu ...I used to get insulted a lot. Now I just get ignored =).

Mantralord
2007-04-16, 10:44 AM
i've been holding up insults since i joined zelaron i'm not gonna fucking take it any more

YOU AND ME BOTH!!! lets get outta heree these guys dont deserve our pressents

Willkillforfood
2007-04-16, 11:39 AM
You two can go onto a deserted island together.