PDA

View Full Version : Female Drama

Demosthenes
2007-03-26, 12:17 AM
In real life, I'm a sarcastic asshole. It's not something I am by choice really, I'm a sarcastic asshole inadvertently often times. At college, I don't have too many friends. I have a few close friends whom I actually do care about. I was hanging with two of them, Stacy and Sarrah, last friday evening and saturday morning. It was fun for the most part, at least for me. We saw The Hills Have Eyes II (Boring imo) and Reign Over Me (Great imo), went to a carnival, rode rides, fun stuff for the most part. Afterwards we decided to go to Stacy's apartment and get drunk.

We get there, start drinking. Not too bad. Somewhere after my 7th or 8th shot apparently I started wrestling and got my ass kicked by Stacy. I figured things were going well. Then I get a call from my ex. From what I remember and what I've heard, I completely flipped. I ended up calling her a slut, told her that I hated her, a whole bunch of other shit I shouldn't have said. I then proceeded to have more shots of vodka, ended up hurling in the toilet, apparently passed out on the toilet, and woke up the next morning on the couch.

I didn't really feel hung over or anything in the morning. I might have still been a bit tipsy, but I was fine. We ordered pizza and ate. For some reason they both seemed really aggravated by me. Since I got back here, Stacy won't talk to me. I thought Sarrah was avoiding me as well, however she did eventually talk to me and seemed to have legitimate excuses. I had another mutual friend of mine talk to Stacy, and according to him Stacy said I am extremely disrespectful. I agree wholly. But neither of them ever seemed to mind before. According to Sarrah, Stacy is mad at me for a bunch of other reasons, but Sarrah doesn't think it's her place to tell me. It's weird to me though because Stacy has never mentioned anything to me about any of this before. I suppose I should appologize. Grav told me to write her a letter. I suppose if she doesn't talk to me tomorrow I'll write her one day-after.

High-school drama is always fun in college. Yes, I act like an arrogant, chauvinistic misogynist, but it's been well established that most of what I say is sarcastic. *sigh*...oh well.

Thanatos
2007-03-26, 07:24 AM
So they're pissed at you because you were drunk and said some things you shouldn't have? Like they've never done that before.. Come on, now. They'll get over it. Just explain that you were drunk and that's not how you really are.

Willkillforfood
2007-03-27, 03:48 PM
Tell them you're sorry about doing that in front of them. If you lose composure like this frequently perhaps avoiding intoxification might be in order? x_X Some people become very hateful creatures when they hit the sauce ;).

gruesomeBODY
2007-03-27, 08:48 PM
So they're pissed at you because you were drunk and said some things you shouldn't have? Like they've never done that before.. Come on, now. They'll get over it. Just explain that you were drunk and that's not how you really are.
I agree. But the only thing i could think of why they would be pissed is because you either a) said something to them in your drunken state that was extremely hurtful and you dont rememebr (but in reality you were just being sarcastic) or b)they hated the way you treated your ex and feel that you might act that way to them at some later time.

I go through this shit too all the time and its just not needed. Thats why, at least recently, i just hang with my guy friends and get wasted. The drama level in my life is way down for once, so im a bit happier. If my girl friends want to see me when im drinking, then they are at risk to anything. And they know that now. So, i say, stop drinking with them, unless they accept what your going to say in your drunken state. Good luck buddy

KagomJack
2007-03-28, 12:56 PM
Try finding them and apologizing in person. If that fails, Grav's idea is superb, though I would write a letter because I have a harder time saying things in person.

Thanatos
2007-03-28, 01:23 PM
Yeah.. write a letter.

If you're a pussy.

Grav
2007-03-28, 01:44 PM
Thanatos is just mad that he is illiterate and has D3v type everything up for him (after a hot night of lovemaking.)

Thanatos
2007-03-28, 02:02 PM
You're dumb. I'm illiterate yet I can form coherent sentences and whatnot.

Writing a letter is a chicken's way out. Be a man and apologize in person. That's what I was trying to say. Oh yeah, you're a pussy.

!King_Amazon!
2007-03-28, 02:54 PM
I like pussy.

Grav
2007-03-28, 06:43 PM
You're dumb. I'm illiterate yet I can form coherent sentences and whatnot.

Writing a letter is a chicken's way out. Be a man and apologize in person. That's what I was trying to say. Oh yeah, you're a pussy.

Stupid chauvinistic misconceptions of what it means to be "a man" and vaginal comments notwithstanding (you are an ignorant child), my reasoning is sound. If she is really offended, she will likely get more riled up if he shows up, even if he is apologizing. It will bear no fruit. If he gives her a letter, she can read it, mull over it for a few days, and still have her space.

Alternatively, she might burn it, but that is cool too.

!King_Amazon!
2007-03-28, 07:42 PM
It's cool any time fire is involved.

kyeruu
2007-03-28, 09:04 PM
i'd say apologize in person
writing a letter may be a chickens way out but it shows that you atleast
TRIED to apologize in a way
even if it sounds cowardly its still better than nothing
and if nothing works just do what i do

i think in my head "i'll say sorry in person and he/she has the reason to get mad at me but if she/he never forgives me then screw he/she the important thing is that i did the right thing and if she/he doesn't want to forgive me then thats her/him's problem*CASE CLOSED*

Thanatos
2007-03-29, 07:31 AM
This is why you've never had a girlfriend.

Grav
2007-03-29, 11:38 AM
Yes, which is why I currently have a girlfriend.

!King_Amazon!
2007-03-29, 12:46 PM
My brain imploded yet I can still type, amazing!

Thanatos
2007-03-29, 01:45 PM
I'm afraid Mantra doesn't count.

Grav
2007-03-29, 02:40 PM
You got a fucking problem dickboy?

!King_Amazon!
2007-03-29, 03:03 PM
You got a fucking problem dickboy?
Apparently "lol" is not a post with significant content.