PDA

View Full Version : Flash

Hellmonkeys
2002-06-30, 01:51 PM
Hey, anyone here very good with flash? I want a flash intro to my site if someone would be kind enough to make one. If anyone is interested just PM me and it will be greatly appriciated.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-05, 04:31 PM
ya ill do it, i allready PM'd you about it...just tell me what you want... give me a whole report on how you want it done, and styles bla bla bla

Hellmonkeys
2002-07-05, 05:03 PM
Hrm...I dunno. I dont really care. Just something cool that is appropriate for an into to a site. Like say the name of the site in a cool fashion. Have some shit flying arround, lol, I dunno, whatever you think looks cool, just go with it.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-06, 12:00 PM
ya sure, i can do that, piece of cake...estimated time it would take me to make a real good 1 is about 1 week....reason why it MIGHT take so long is because i have a job ect...some days im just not going to be able to work on it, but ya sure ill do it, just tell me EXACTLLY what to say on it, and any specific things you want to happen, and if you want a beat in it... tell me the song and ill dl it and put it into the intro. you are going to need flash 5 to actually read see it.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-07, 12:38 AM
ya so tell me what you want on it then, what to say ect...

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-09, 05:01 PM
ok here it is in html on my website, the info is on my site just read it... edit: http://www.geocities.com/cronic_killa187/Archive/index.html

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-09, 05:20 PM
that looks cool

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-10, 04:31 AM
because of your skills "CRØNîC-KîLLå", I installed Flash MX last night and fiddled with it until i figured out how to make an animation... i have never done this before, no expereince at all and didnt look at any tutorials...
Heres what I made:
width="500" height="100"
Not bad for a first try... I hope to get mad uber 1337 skillz and make me a good sig soon....

Sum Yung Guy
2002-07-10, 04:41 AM
damn "CRØNîC-KîLLå" i like your site i can see that its gonna look sweet and i love the cypress hill music in it

NonGayMan
2002-07-10, 08:38 AM
Hey Cronic, can you try to make me a flash avatar and/or sig?

Hellmonkeys
2002-07-10, 11:09 AM
Haha, cronic is amazing. Keep up the good work man :). Yea, thats pimpin music. God damnit, speaking of wich, I forgot to put in my damn FF7 music. Gonna have to do it right now.

DarknessOverlrd
2002-07-10, 01:54 PM
Hey can anyone make me a logo. I would appriciate it.

NonGayMan
2002-07-10, 01:57 PM
Cronic, can you make him a flash intro for his site? He is my friend.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-10, 10:45 PM
k so wait lol i duno what is going on here...who wants what? im in a making mood right now and i am bored with jedi knight 2 cause it sucks lol... anyways thanks for all the positive comments...ya im gonna try and work on my website allot more now... maybe by a domain name instead of using shit ass geocities... i cant even play cypriss hill rap superstar.mp3 because the mp3 itself exceeds my storage, so i had to find a midi lol.

o, and hellmonkeys ill try and work on it more tommorow

Sum Yung Guy that looks sick(as in good) try and set it so that instead of increasing contrast, decrease it from it's original... in all areas except for the name, and partially then men ect.. your pic will look like the men are poping out of the picture and they have shadows...hard to explain you probabally dont see how what i said will work...heh o well( i dont even know if you can do this in flash mx... i havent even heard of it)

hey can someone do me a favor? i made a sig but i cant use it because every time i upload it into my web directory it will not load... does anybody have icq here so that i can file transfer it to 1 of u and you can put it up on your site?

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-10, 11:18 PM
hmm if u guys want me to edit all of your sigs to make lets say your text fade in and out... i can do it... i just need the original file if it's made in photopaint and probabally the text, so that i can insert your picture into flash and overlap the same text over the orginal and add the fade in/out, then i can post it on my website as a flash and u guys can just use it from their(i dont know exactlly how u guys put in the sigs or whatever into this site... but if it is by http:// and a file then ya it should work...) or if it is made in another program IF it is a widelly used program i can try and dl it from kazaa and then do the same thing :)

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-10, 11:23 PM
ok im not editing my posts because i want to keep them seperate because they are for seperate things so plz dont get pissed... hellmonkeys... i can edit your main page the disclaimer part so that when you hit the "i accept" or whatever it will open a mini browser without the toolbars and all that showing the flash when im done...that way people can shut it off or on... or your could just look at the sorce when i post it and copy the html to wherever you want on your webpage and then upload the flash file into your main upload directory and that will make it work, thats if you want it to be apart of your page continuouslly going on in the background like what i did...

Hellmonkeys
2002-07-11, 08:54 AM
Alright, sounds good. I can host your file for me. AIM me on Monkeyblade62 or ICQ me on 160066863.

P.S - Cronic, you cannot have .mp3's as background music ;).

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-11, 11:04 AM
yes u can have .mp3 files as background music... just use microsoft frontpage and go to proporties and set music as .mp3 file and then just upload the file into the web directory i think...thankx ill icq you

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-07-16, 01:46 PM
so hellmonkeys did u get my icq message?

Hellmonkeys
2002-07-16, 06:46 PM
Err...get which one? I keep forgetting to go on ICQ so thats why I am not usually on...lol...but I am always on AIM.