PDA

View Full Version : RIP Tyler

Thanatos
2007-02-02, 05:49 PM
So in my short, young life I've had to attend a 3rd funeral for one of my friends. What is going on? A person should not lose 3 friends while he is only 19. Seeing a good friend lying in a casket not moving, not able to talk, knowing you'll never see him again.. that's fucking hard.

People, if you haven't got the memo, turns out: guns are dangerous. Don't jokingly play around with them. There can be no good outcome. I lost a friend to an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Fuck that. That's a horrible way to go out.

Today is the first day I've cried in years. *sigh* well I guess it's time to go get drunk. Have a good night all.

Grav
2007-02-02, 05:53 PM
Jeez, how does that even happen? Why would you point a gun at your own head...?

Demosthenes
2007-02-02, 07:26 PM
Yea, that's a pretty shitty way to go out. If people would only heed your advice...

Sovereign
2007-02-03, 12:02 AM
Gunshot to the head... and you saw him? It was an open casket?

God damn that is horrible. :-\

KagomJack
2007-02-03, 01:37 AM
It's a scary world, Thanatos. I offer my condolences to you. No one should have to lose 3 friends when they're only so young. In fact, no one our age should have to put up with as much bullshit as we probably do.

Thanatos
2007-02-03, 09:43 AM
Yeah. His head was really swollen. It was like they took some skin off his leg or something to repair the damage to the back of his head. I could tell it was him but my God did he look bad.

Well, time heals all wounds I guess.

Tyrannicide
2007-02-03, 12:00 PM
wow...I really don't know what to say man..I feel sorry for what you ahve to go through. That is not right man....

Fuck....

Penny_Bags
2007-02-05, 11:04 PM
Hey man... I figured I'd come back for this one.

I miss you all... and man Thanatos, you were my bro haha. I'm sorry you have to deal with this... really... REALLY man. That's awful.

I hope you can cope with it, you always seemed to have a tough will.

Titusfied
2007-02-06, 05:37 AM
Sucks man, sorry to hear it. 3 friends is a lot at 19. At that age, I haven't had 1, but since I've had 2 myself, both drug related, so it's their own damn fault. This one just seems like stupidity and/or bad luck. :(

Thanatos
2007-02-06, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the kind words, guys. You're my niqqa, Penny. :D

I'm doin a lot better than I was, that's for sure. The day after the funeral I was a bit... "occupied" to think of anything else. ;)

Penny_Bags
2007-02-06, 09:46 AM
Just don't lose yourself man.

Mantralord
2007-02-07, 09:37 AM
your friends are dumb as hell

HandOfHeaven
2007-02-07, 12:27 PM
Mhmm.

Thanatos
2007-02-07, 01:11 PM
Fuck you, asshole.

You're a dumb person with all the fucking drugs you do. I hope "dumb shit" knocks on your doorstep tonight, bitch.

HandOfHeaven
2007-02-07, 07:19 PM
Mhmmm.

Demosthenes
2007-02-07, 08:14 PM
Here's me not caring...

Honestly, if your friend died, why did you post it on the internet? The kind of response I am giving is perfectly logical. I have no reason to feel bad or have concern for you. It's not like it affects you too much anyways.

He posted it on the internet because that's what you do in the life discussion section of a forum. That's not so difficult to figure out. Synapses firing much?

The kind of response you're giving is void of logic altogether. The way it's written insinuates that "dumb shit" happens only to dumb people when taken in context to the topic of this thread. You can't be further from the truth. "Dumb shit" happens to everyone. Such as that post of yours. Comprised mainly of "dumb shit," by a generally decent, but in this case moronic author.

You don't have to feel bad for him. It doesn't need to concern you. To be honest, I'm fairly emotionless about the whole thing as well. There's an important lesson to be learned from it, but it's one more person dead to me -- someone who I had next to little interaction with (aside from what rubbed off on Jizmo). That said, it doesn't mean you have to belittle the dead, or Jizmo. He's not Kyerruuuu. He's credible. I assume he's not fabricating this scenario. And you're in no place to say how much or how little it affects him.

If you want to be a dripping, nasty, soggy douche, you have the right to do so, but expect that to be reciprocated from every member of this forum. This is seriously the most disgusting post I've seen from you. It's lacks logic, decency, and any form of humanity. My opinion on you has certainly been shaken.

Mantralord
2007-02-07, 08:43 PM
In that note, don't confuse my post as not caring, as I can understand any emotional pain from someone close dying (in spite of the fact that I'm grossly logical), but man he must have been dumb as hell to shoot himself in the head.

guns kill, news at 11

HandOfHeaven
2007-02-07, 09:21 PM
I do suppose my own posts have been reflecting my personal losses as well. To add to all that, I just got a phone call from a friend's phone with her sister crying because he took all of his prescription pills and could possibly die tonight.

Thanatos, I apologize. Honestly I should have thought about how it would have felt had I lost a friend. This is pretty close, and even this feeling is devestating. Sorry, I've been lost for a few weeks ever since my brother was sent off to a medical facility for having uncontrollable seizures attacking my family. Along with that I almost died in two car crashes, in one of which I saw what I like to describe as 'terror'.

Thanatos, I hope you can see that it was just a way of venting for me, but it was completely unneccessary and uncalled for. I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

Thanatos
2007-02-08, 07:51 AM
Man, you know what? I don't even care. Yes, it was a stupid STUPID thing for him to do but that doesn't mean you have to go around rubbing my face in it. The fact is, I lost a close friend. The fact is, I was completely shaken for a while. I came on here and posted this to vent my frustrations. I thought I could do that without getting negative feedback.

I understand life throws you some curveballs and you have to deal with that, but don't take it out on other people. That's not the way to handle it. Talk about it with a close relative/friend, make your own post and try to get some constructive help from the members here, but don't ever fucking post something like that again.

Case closed.

HandOfHeaven
2007-02-08, 12:25 PM
Fine, be the lesser of us two and not accept my apology.

Dick.

Thanatos
2007-02-08, 12:54 PM
I never said I didn't accept it. I do, actually, but I'm still a little peeved.

Bah, close this thread.

Grav
2007-02-08, 02:01 PM
Fine.