PDA

View Full Version : am sorry

kyeruu
2006-11-23, 07:24 PM
i'll be frank i'm sorry for the posts i've done about men and women
i was angry and needed to cool off(not going into details)

i'm sorry if i've basically more than just an ass, i admit it i souldn't have acted the way i did and i apologize and hope all those i made feel bad can forgive me i gotta get used to the way of life and even if i don't like it ts true noone cares about someone elses life it snon of their business:(

so yeah even if i sound gay w/e i shouldn't care its not like anyone else care rigt?

Grav
2006-11-24, 12:35 AM
What the hell did you just say?

talentedhamster
2006-11-24, 06:12 AM
you didn't sound like an ass,...you sounded like a dumbass. 2 different words. and its doubtfull that you made ANYONE feel bad.

kyeruu
2006-11-24, 06:51 AM
heh i said sorry for wasting your time and what you basically do is insult me again /sigh

talentedhamster
2006-11-24, 07:39 AM
i dont like when my time is wasted, especially by stupid people. sorry. i call em as i see em.

kyeruu
2006-11-24, 09:11 AM
sure sure what ever

Thanatos
2006-11-24, 12:26 PM
LMAO. This shit is funnnnnnnnaaaayyyy.

Demosthenes
2006-11-24, 02:36 PM
i dont like when my time is wasted, especially by stupid people. sorry. i call em as i see em.

I'm growing increasingly fond of you? # plaz!!!! I WANT ONLY TEH SEX00RZ NO RELATIONSHIP!!!

Seriously though, way to fucking pwn.

Thanatos
2006-11-25, 07:55 AM
Black Jesus has found his Virgin Mary...

wait.....

Willkillforfood
2006-11-25, 10:44 AM
Some interracial action. Someone get the camera.

Grav
2006-11-25, 10:45 AM
Black Jesus has found his Virgin Mary...

wait.....

Haha except she's a HO!
You can't make a ho a housewife!

Willkillforfood
2006-11-25, 10:46 AM
Haha except she's a HO!
You can't make a ho a housewife!

Lolll, where'd that come from? I can't remember.

talentedhamster
2006-11-25, 10:55 AM
pshh who you callin a ho? tool.

Grav
2006-11-25, 10:59 AM
Sorry hay to make up for it lets get completely cocked, unbutton our blouses and pass out on a bed then pretend to get mad when we wake up with a guy we dont know

talentedhamster
2006-11-25, 02:10 PM
ive never pretended to be mad when that happened.....

hotdog
2006-11-27, 12:34 AM
Well then quit living because quite frankly it's the only way you CAN quit wasting time.

Demosthenes
2006-11-27, 03:03 AM
Well then quit living because quite frankly it's the only way you CAN quit wasting time.

Quite the contrary. Killing one's self would be the biggest waste of time for him currently possible.

hotdog
2006-11-27, 10:57 AM
But dude it took an hour just to buy a TV cause some clerk didn't know how to fix or replace the scanner and then after dealing with that had a problem ringing up the total and trying to charge me 3 times for the same TV.

Some teenager died and everyone in school wanted a moment of silence for the druggy. Yes I said druggy cause no one in their right mind would try to cross a six lane road during rush hour. Instead of using a damn crosswalk she jaywalks and gets hit. I wasted ten minutes of my time I had to do my work with and because of this I lost out on about 12 points on a test all cause of some dumbass who tryed to cross a six lane road.

What kind of fucking moment is 10 minutes anyways?

Lenny
2006-11-27, 11:33 AM
10 minutes could:

- Make you a crispy corpse
- A sodden corpse
- A seive-like corpse
- A knife-holder corpse
- A rather dead corpse

- A willing father/mother
- An unwilling father/mother

- A millionaire
- A billionaire

- The worlds most wanted #1

- The inventor of the worlds most ingenious invention

- Exceptionally drunk

hotdog
2006-12-03, 11:56 PM
Exactly, but instead those precious minutes were wasted...

Lenny
2006-12-04, 12:58 AM
I don't see why you should have a moments silence because someone ran in front of a car.

Minutes silences are supposed to be to remember those who gave their lives in a war. Not for those who are shot by police because they act strange. Not for those who jump under a bus.

I can understand why you'd have one after a terrorist attack such as 9/11 or 7/7, but a minutes silence should only be used to remember those who died giving their lives in war.

ailis
2006-12-04, 09:16 AM
yeah i agree with lenny
but, what if it was a important person that died in an accident?
silence or a funeral wouldn't be bad right?

hotdog
2006-12-05, 01:45 PM
You must realize that what is important to you is not important to others Ailis thus I would never ask someone to take any moments of silence for me even if I died in a war. That is just pretentous to assume that anyone but your family and friends would give a rats ass about you dying.

Besides I would rather have people party to my death rather than mourn it anyways cause I could always come back and haunt a computer and play video games all day long right?

Atnas
2006-12-05, 03:12 PM
If you die you don't come back to and play video games.

Demosthenes
2006-12-05, 03:33 PM
If you die you don't come back to and play video games.

Actually you do.

Atnas
2006-12-05, 04:16 PM
Yes, o mighty dark one.

MightyJoe
2006-12-05, 05:25 PM
There is a respawn point in rl?

hotdog
2006-12-05, 05:59 PM
I can do whatever the hell I want to do when I die, screw your false god in the eye! Oh wait Wodan has beaten me to it already.

Demosthenes
2006-12-05, 06:05 PM
There is a respawn point in rl?

Absolutely, but where is a secret.

Grav
2006-12-06, 07:26 AM
Give you a hint: It's somewhere in Italy.

Lenny
2006-12-06, 09:48 AM
Venice?

-----

I can do whatever the hell I want to do when I die, screw your false god in the eye! Oh wait Wodan has beaten me to it already.

Wodan?

!King_Amazon!
2006-12-06, 09:51 AM
Wodan was an ancient Germanic sky god. Wodan was known as Woden or Wotan to the Saxons and later Odin to the Norse. Wodan was also the god of war.

Wodan became an increasingly popular Germanic god, who replaced Tiwaz (Tyr), as the chief sky god and war god. Odin inherited many of Wodan's roles and attributes, as well as those of Tiwaz.

Wodan was particularly popular among the noble class, but was less popular among the working class and peasants. The rural people tend to be more interested in Donar or Thunor (Thor), the god of thunder.

Wodan (Odin) was the husband of the goddess Frija or Frea (Frigg). In the Lombardic myths, he was called Godan and was the husband of Frea.

Wodan was not only the god of war; he was the god of victory in battle. Victory was achieved in battle, when he pointed his spear in favour of one army over the other.

Wodan was death and blood sacrifice. The Cimbri, the Heruli and the Goths carrying out sacrificial rite, by stabbing and burning their victims. This would account for later Norse myths, when Odin stabbed with his spear and burned the Vanir goddess Gullveig three times, but each time, the goddess would be reborn. This attack upon the goddess, resulted in a war between the Aesir and the Vanir.

Like Odin, Wodan was the god of hanging. The Cimbri sometimes hanged their captives over the bronze cauldrons, while the priestess cut their throats. These sacrifices to Wodan would then later be thrown into sacred lakes. However, the Norse myths say that it was Odin who hanged himself, in order to learn the magic power of poetry and the magic of the runes.

The Roman identified Woden with the Roman god Mercury. The Germanic people honoured his name by naming Wednesday after him. Wednesday was also dies Mercurii (Mercury's Day).

Woden along with six other deities was mentioned in the Second Merseburg Charm, c. 900.

KagomJack
2006-12-06, 10:28 AM
That sounds like something off of Wiki...but I'm just overwhelmingly happy to see information about Wodan.

!King_Amazon!
2006-12-06, 10:46 AM
It's actually off of a random website I found on google when I searched "wodan".

KagomJack
2006-12-06, 11:11 AM
And here I was hoping you were a Nordic Mythology afficionado.

!King_Amazon!
2006-12-06, 11:43 AM
And here I was hoping you were a Furry Yiffing afficianado.

MightyJoe
2006-12-06, 12:48 PM
Zing!

hotdog
2006-12-06, 09:36 PM
Lol Norse myth is my area man. In fact I can give you his nicknames they are: The Earth Serpent, The Old One, The Black Rider, The Sword of Magus, The Razor Edge, Wielder of Gungnir, Creator of Fafnir, The Almighty, etc.

There are many, many, MANY, other nicknames he went by.