PDA

View Full Version : Bleh. A rantish thing.

KagomJack
2006-11-01, 09:26 PM
Life's going. I'm enjoying my life in California as far as I've gone so far. It's beautiful out here, people are friendly, and I love the job I have (gonna probably get a second one which I'll love too as it may seem). My boyfriend, for 90% of the time, is wonderful, funny, and very caring.

But that brings up my post. I'm trying to get him to do more togetherness. It's kinda like he only feels like doing it once in a while and it's fun, but I'd like it a tad more. I've asked him to do things with me (watch a movie, etc.) and he's blown me off each time to play video games or chat online. And each time it's made me absolutely angry. His excuse last night for not watching a movie was "I'm not in the mood," which to me was a cop-out considering I do things with him when I'm not in the mood. Then he gave me a better explanation about the movie needing to be formatted (which it did) and that was okay, but I told him he should've told me that instead. TOnight I told him straight-up that I want him to spend some more time with me, regardless of whether it's only a few minutes or longer.

The biggest thing that I brought up was the fact that I don't ask him for much at all. I try not to be clingy and I try not to be the psycho in the relationship who wants to be around the other person 24/7 (though, technically, I do that anyways since I live with him) and I try to be as low-maintenance as I possibly can be.

I just needed to regurgitate that out. Thanks for putting up with it for those who read it.

!King_Amazon!
2006-11-02, 02:34 AM
You, in all honesty, sound like you're the girl in the relationship. I swear if someone didn't know you were a guy posting, they would think you're a girl if they read that.

Ganga
2006-11-09, 11:52 AM
Hahah, that was exactly what I was thinking. Well, all I can say is learn to be the girl and try to be a man sometime.

osmoses-jones
2006-11-12, 08:37 PM
I see you live in san francisco.

KagomJack
2006-11-12, 08:38 PM
No, I live in Antioch. It's over an hour and a half way, kinda like from where I used to live and Chicago.

talentedhamster
2006-11-13, 04:33 PM
OMG I know how you feel!!!! But, you just gotta tell him this, not us. And if he doesn't feel the same way that you do then he's probably not the right guy. You can Private Message if you wanna like talk more, cause i know EXACTLYYYYYYYY how you feel.

KagomJack
2006-11-13, 05:38 PM
But I have talked to him about this.

talentedhamster
2006-11-13, 06:42 PM
whatd he say? if anything

!King_Amazon!
2006-11-13, 07:17 PM
Ok, let's get to the point. Kagom wants to dump his boyfriend, and he's wanting us to give him approval. Go right ahead Kagom. Dump your boyfriend. Then get some pussy.

KagomJack
2006-11-14, 11:25 AM
He didn't say anything, but he's been doing better.

KagomJack
2006-11-14, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't dump him unless he did something stupid. I've tried pussy, by the way. I can't say that I like it at all.

talentedhamster
2006-11-14, 03:09 PM
I'm with ya. Eccept, I never tried it. And don't think I ever will.

KagomJack
2006-11-14, 03:12 PM
Vagina is bad. It tastes weird and, for me, it felt weird.

Thanatos
2006-11-15, 06:53 AM
"Felt weird" dude you're fucked up. You don't have to taste it either..

osmoses-jones
2006-11-15, 07:43 AM
You missing good stuff kagom.

KagomJack
2006-11-15, 12:34 PM
No, I'm just not into it. And I am aware I didn't have to taste it, but I was curious.

KagomJack
2006-11-15, 12:35 PM
Are you feeling okay? You're not making derogatory comments and shit like normally when I make a personal issue topic.

Thanatos
2006-11-15, 02:40 PM
Fuck I love the taste of it. Must be a heterosexual kind of thing.... :D

!King_Amazon!
2006-11-15, 03:05 PM
Fuck I love the taste of it. Must be a heterosexual kind of thing.... :D
I heard that. Kagom's just gay.