xombie_love
2006-07-18, 12:53 PM
hey there, welcome.

whats going on?;)

Lenny
2006-07-18, 01:09 PM
Hallloo!!

Welcome to Zelaron. :)

You know, you're our 3rd German in as many days... or maybe a few more. Whereabouts are you from? I know it's somewhere near SYG's Army base when he was in Germany, but I haven't the foggiest where that is. :p

bewitched
2006-07-18, 01:14 PM
Hallloo!!

Welcome to Zelaron. :)

You know, you're our 3rd German in as many days... or maybe a few more. Whereabouts are you from? I know it's somewhere near SYG's Army base when he was in Germany, but I haven't the foggiest where that is. :p
yeah, that´s right. I live near the army post where jason is stationed.
hahahaha!
near trier!
Where are you from?

Lenny
2006-07-18, 01:23 PM
Ooooh! Far West of Germany, right?

I'm from the North-West of England, about 25 miles from Manchester.

How's the weather in Germany? I know that the times I've been to Bocholt is was quite hot, and that was Easterish time.

bewitched
2006-07-18, 01:27 PM
Ooooh! Far West of Germany, right?

I'm from the North-West of England, about 25 miles from Manchester.

How's the weather in Germany? I know that the times I've been to Bocholt is was quite hot, and that was Easterish time.
oh great you are from england!How is the weather there? is it raining? hihihihi
Here it is pretty hot right now!!!

Lenny
2006-07-18, 01:32 PM
Indeed I am. :)

And no, it isn't. Well, not yet. Right now it's pretty hot - hottest today was something like 32C. And tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day in England since 1911. However, tomorrow evening and/or Thursday we are expecting heavy rain and thunderstorms.

It isn't a proper English summer without more rain than we get in the rainy seasons. :p

bewitched
2006-07-18, 01:42 PM
Indeed I am. :)

And no, it isn't. Well, not yet. Right now it's pretty hot - hottest today was something like 32C. And tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day in England since 1911. However, tomorrow evening and/or Thursday we are expecting heavy rain and thunderstorms.

It isn't a proper English summer without more rain than we get in the rainy seasons. :p
it´s supposed tobe the hottest day here tomorrow too, like around 37C!!!

Lenny
2006-07-18, 01:51 PM
http://www.wunderground.com/global/EU_ST_Index.html

'owzat for a nice little weather map?

Ooooh! Looks like you're in the hottest part of Germany at the mo.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/10609.html

bewitched
2006-07-18, 02:02 PM
http://www.wunderground.com/global/EU_ST_Index.html

'owzat for a nice little weather map?

Ooooh! Looks like you're in the hottest part of Germany at the mo.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/10609.html
yeah, i can feel it!!!! hihihihihi!!!
Some rain would be good right now, just a little bit. i love the summer but it´s too hot to work in the heat!!!

Lenny
2006-07-18, 02:12 PM
Tell me about it. :p

What's your job? At least if it's an office job, you can stick a few fans on.

bewitched
2006-07-18, 02:15 PM
Tell me about it. :p

What's your job? At least if it's an office job, you can stick a few fans on.
It isn´t a office job!
I´m a teacher! what are you doing for work?

Lenny
2006-07-18, 02:24 PM
Well, I'm a student, but I've got a Summer job in a warehouse carting around giant boxes of slippers, shoes and wellies alllllll day long. We get to unload them from big 40 foot containers, and then load them onto 40 foot wagons. Heaven help us if we get an order of wellies in - they're too heavy.

What is it you teach?

bewitched
2006-07-18, 02:33 PM
Well, I'm a student, but I've got a Summer job in a warehouse carting around giant boxes of slippers, shoes and wellies alllllll day long. We get to unload them from big 40 foot containers, and then load them onto 40 foot wagons. Heaven help us if we get an order of wellies in - they're too heavy.

What is it you teach?
well, I have the little ones in my group. from 2,5 years until 6 years.
They learn how to count, the colours, to spell words, they paint, hear fairytales and a lot more. But they learn that all by playing.

Lenny
2006-07-18, 02:37 PM
Ooooh!! Early years of education! :D

You don't realise how fun it actually was until you're stuck writing 3 essays a night for homework.

bewitched
2006-07-18, 02:43 PM
Ooooh!! Early years of education! :D

You don't realise how fun it actually was until you're stuck writing 3 essays a night for homework.
that´s true!
well, it´s late for me.
talk to you later!!!

Lenny
2006-07-18, 02:46 PM
Okily Dokily.

Aufwiedersehen!

Sovereign
2006-07-18, 05:59 PM
Welcome.