PDA

View Full Version : guys you like that don't like you

memera
2006-07-08, 12:41 PM
i like this guy but he acts like I'm not fucking there and it sucks when ever i see him i just want to cry there on the spot.:(

Mantralord
2006-07-08, 01:19 PM
theres this guy i wanna do in da butt but hes like LOL UR GAY and im like LOL YA so i usually just play ping pong

Jessifer
2006-07-08, 01:22 PM
Err...you poor thing?

At any rate, if he does actually know who you are but pretends not to then he's not worth the time of day to begin with. However, if he actually doesn't know who you are then strike up a conversation with him or something.

MightyJoe
2006-07-08, 01:32 PM
Great advice. Back on topic due what jess suggested, start up a conversation, it could be that he likes you and is just really nervous around you.

Medieval Bob
2006-07-09, 10:09 AM
Well, since I don't know what gender is attachable to memera, I'll answer this question twice.

(memera is female)
Could be the guy's simply not interested in you. Maybe he doesn't think you're attractive. Maybe you're not his type. Maybe he's in a relationship (that you don't know about?). Maybe he's shy too. Maybe he's gay.

The only real way you're going to find out is if you talk to him. Just cowboy up and say something. You might not want to come right out with a feelings talk, but you can certainly introduce yourself or spark up a conversation about something. Witty remarks are great, but don't plan for your entire interaction to be clever improv. If you're this nervous about the person and don't plan a little bit, you'll probably clam up.

I suggest thinking of two or three things to talk about and be ready to go wherever it goes. After that, you're good. Just drop hints if you're comfortable with it and wait for him to make a move. Or... if you're more adventurous than that, wait an appropriate amount of time and make a move yourself.

(memera is male)
Could be the guy's simply not interested in you. Maybe he doesn't think you're attractive. Maybe you're not his type. Maybe he's in a relationship (that you don't know about?). Maybe he's shy too. Maybe he's straight.

I suppose my suggestion here is pretty similar to the former with a couple of exceptions. First, make for damn sure that he's gay. Otherwise, there's going to be some real awkwardness and embarrassment for one or both of you in the near future.

Other than that, it's basically the same. Man up, say something, and be appropriate.

And finally... which is it?

Willkillforfood
2006-07-09, 05:02 PM
Mantra might have gotten to him first. Once you go Mantra, you never go back. Or at least that's what D3v told me.

Oh yea, if you're a guy memera and you like another guy, yea ...be sure he's gay before you make a move or otherwise you might get your butt whooped =P.

Atnas
2006-07-25, 11:53 AM
What is it that makes you guys jump to the conclusion that memera is a guy? I think memera is bisexaul. If not dial 1-800- GENDERBEND

Willkillforfood
2006-07-25, 09:17 PM
"If you're a guy ..."

Atnas
2006-07-26, 12:59 PM
Still... :P

Medieval Bob
2006-07-26, 08:14 PM
Well, I answered for both situations because I didn't have any indication the gender of the person I was giving advice to. We've got... two gay members here that I know of.

DaFrigginDoctah
2006-08-20, 11:50 AM
Well, I answered for both situations because I didn't have any indication the gender of the person I was giving advice to. We've got... two gay members here that I know of.
Is that including Xenn and Running_Gag?