PDA

View Full Version : Been a while

Dark Jedi
2006-05-31, 10:12 PM
Yep, Kuja`s isn't dead. In fact, I just happened to finish up my last day of high school. The graduation ceremony is on the 6th and that's pretty unimportant except it's National Slayer Day. But, even that pales in comparison to the fact that I'm moving in with my girlfriend (my first ever, go me) who I've been seeing since January. That will be sweet because I not only get to be closer to Her but also move out of my grandmother's place quicker. I'm hyped about life and well, things are looking badass.

Sovereign
2006-05-31, 11:30 PM
Good to hear that. Do you plan to go to college?

Also, USE YOUR OTHER USERNAME, I'm banning this one before I go to sleep.

Kuja`s #1
2006-06-01, 02:11 AM
Good to hear that. Do you plan to go to college?

Nah. I'm definitely not a college-bound person. I don't have the grades or motivation to bother with it.

Also, USE YOUR OTHER USERNAME, I'm banning this one before I go to sleep.

Dude, this sucks. I can't do anything now that you banned the other account. I use Firefox and I have to use IE and my IE sucks because I fucked it up a while back. Can you just unban that account so I can log out of it and in as Kuja`s?

Ganga
2006-06-01, 09:05 AM
What are you talking about, hot chicks and alcohol is waiting for you at college, if you don't have the grade then go to community college, alots of hot chicks go to CC because.... well, most hot chicks are dumb.

Willkillforfood
2006-06-01, 10:02 AM
Don't cause too much activity on the forums or you'll be loser'd like me :(.

Kuja`s #1
2006-06-01, 10:39 AM
What are you talking about, hot chicks and alcohol is waiting for you at college, if you don't have the grade then go to community college, alots of hot chicks go to CC because.... well, most hot chicks are dumb.

Heh. For one, I despise alcohol. I know some friends who did some really dumb shit because of it and there are no good things that result from it. me and my liver are good friends and if I get run over tomorrow, I would like it to help someone and not be thrown in teh trash.

As for the hot chicks, my girlfriend is quite appealing I feel and She isn't dumb. So, I'm quite satisfied with my relationship.

Willkillforfood
2006-06-01, 11:47 AM
More hot chicks goto Unis. Believe me. A lot of hot chicks have rich daddies.

Ganga
2006-06-01, 05:11 PM
More hot chicks goto Unis. Believe me. A lot of hot chicks have rich daddies.

Well, do you think there is more rich dumb pretty blondes or more plain dumb pretty blondes in the U.S.?

Kuja`s #1
2006-06-01, 06:52 PM
Why is everyone talking about dumb chicks in college here? I don't care. I am not going and I don't want a chick who could give head but couldn't spell her name.

sciencekid
2006-06-02, 03:21 AM
wait a minute, am i missing something here? i thought kuja's #1 was banned for good.

Sum Yung Guy
2006-06-02, 03:27 AM
Did he murder someone?

Kuja`s #1
2006-06-02, 04:36 AM
wait a minute, am i missing something here? i thought kuja's #1 was banned for good.

Either the Admins' hearts just grew three sizes one day or more likely they just don't care anymore. Either way, I'm here. That qualifies a woot.

And SYG, it's not illegal if you aren't caught. Immoral and devilish of course, but not illegal.